Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Chokani Omprakash

Cardiologist, Mumbai

Dr. Chokani Omprakash Cardiologist, Mumbai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Chokani Omprakash
Dr. Chokani Omprakash is one of the best Cardiologists in Jogeshwari East, Mumbai. He is currently practising at Dr. Chokani Omprakash Shrikishan in Jogeshwari East, Mumbai. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Chokani Omprakash on has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. Chokani Omprakash Shrikishan

607 608, Dhiraj Apartments, Natwar Nagar, Road Number 1, Jogeshwari EastMumbai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Chokani Omprakash

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am getting pain in the chest very often after eating, feels like pain in the esophagus tract, after eating during lunch or dinner. Due to my very busy schedule always, I forget to show it to the doctor or do not get time to visit doctor. Is it because of my routine, excessive driving to.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, - Your problem could be due to GERD -avoid spicy, fried, junk food, restrict tea, coffee to 1-2 cups per day, alcohol, tobacco if you take, sour foods, chocolate mint - chew your food well, do not skip meals, have meals on time, have 5-6 small meals including snacks rather than having three large meals, do not lye down for 1-2 hrs after meals, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime, raise the pillow end by 5-6 inches when sleeping at night - take tablet Pan 40, 1 tab half an hour before breakfast daily - do regular exercise like walking whenever you get time, also do yoga & deep breathing for proper digestion.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother was suffering hypertension and blood clots, thyroid, swelling legs. Please advice what should i do?

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please For your mother. Wake up early go for morning walk in greenery daily Go for evening walk also Do some light exercise daily Avoid oily spicy and fast food, non veg food, maida containing items like biscuits toast bread khari etc Take salads, vegetable juices, soups more Send me report, current medicine names, present clinical condition. On Lybrate So that I can guide you precisely about medicines also.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My lipid prof.-total cholesterol-122. HDL-47. LDL-50. TRIGLYCERIDES-190. VLDL- 38. PL. Let me know problem of having HIGH TRIGLYCERIDE.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Your Triglycerides are still in normal range but on borderline--------For this you should control your weight to maximum 70 Kg and try to focus on following factors--------- • Try to keep your consumption of saturated fats to a minimum. • Aim to replace saturated fats, with moderate amounts of ‘good’ fats also known as monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. • Grill, steam, boil and bake foods instead of frying and roasting. • Eat plenty of fibre-rich foods. • Enjoy healthy snacks such as fruit, nuts and seeds, olives etc. • Eat at least two portions of fish per week, one of which should be oily • Stay physically active. at least 30 minutes of moderate intensity exercise on five or more days of the week. • Avoid smoking. • Try and manage your stress levels.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I have pain in my chest after two or three month what is problem sir? Please advise.

Diploma in Child Health (DCH), MBBS
General Physician, Bangalore
Sir, pain in the chest, can be due to so many reasons. Try tab. Zerodol p 1 tab 2 times per day after food for 5 days, tab pan 40 mg 1 daily x5 days, it you are not better consult doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is suffering from High blood pressure. What to do to get it on normal? What are the various precautions to control it.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Diet and Lifestyle Advice For High Blood pressure:: 1.Avoid meat, eggs, table salt, pickles, tea and coffee. 2.Avoid smoking as it increases heart rate. 3.Increase use of garlic, lemon, parsley, Indian gooseberry (amla), watermelon, grapefruit, skim milk and cottage cheese. 4.Regular exercise is one of the best ways to lower blood pressure; brisk walking, jogging, swimming and athletics are good options 5.. Laughter is the best medicine, as it relieves stress and anxiety, which are the main causes of high blood pressure in today’s lifestyle. 6.Make a juice of 3-4 garlic cloves, 10-12 basil leaves, and one fourth cup of of wheat grass. Have once a day.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Potato and High Blood Pressure

Pulmonologist, Faridabad
Potato and High Blood Pressure

Eating potato in baked, boiled, mashed or crisp 4-5 servings a week can increase the risk of developing high blood pressure.

9 people found this helpful

I am 42 years old male. I am suffer gastritis last 10 months. Gastroenterologist done endoscopy in report h. Pilory comes. Medicine like pantodac, moza5, perinorm, antacid syrup give me but I still suffer from gas. My heart side pain, 2d eco also done but nothing comes in. MD doctor gives me zapiz 0.25. But I am suffer still today so give me guide whom I consult.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, -Try to change your dietary habits -avoid spicy, fried food, have more of fibrous food , vegetables & fruits -chew food well, don't miss meals, have meals on time, donot lye down immediately after taking food, have dinner atleast 2-3 hrs before bedtime -restrict food items such as dairy products, beans, legumes, as they are gas forming -do regular exercises daily for 30 min-1 hour, do yoga to reduce anxiety & help proper digestion -take your medication on time, sleep well at night for7-8 hrs, have sufficient water intake. -
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Always experiencing palpation on my heart during the mid of the night. Waking up from nightmare, throat feeling sore, feet feels on fire, stomach rumbling, and neck feels tight! Especially during a cold weather day, or after I am extremely tired during the day time. To me it's more like a heart attack, but I've even appeared in the emergency room, they told me my heart looked OK. This pattern has been repetitively occurred like a myth for four years without an accurate diagnose. All I can say is that I self- diagnose myself as Chronic fatigue syndrome for 4 years too. Could you tell me what is wrong with me (chances of anxiety is very low), I'm waiting for a more reasonable answer!

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Cardiology, Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS - Physician )
Cardiologist, Delhi
To rule whether it is from heart or not, you will need a Stress Echo and for the palpitations a Electrophysiology Study, in this we study your heart rhythm to see if you are having any abnormally fast or slow heart beat and if we find any we can treat it. A mere ECg will not be able to diagnose all this. So my advise is that instead of self diagnosing yourself get your self properly evaluated. Get your TSH, lipid profile done as well.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a little pain near my heart from last three days I dont know why? What should I do

Certificate in Laparoscopic and Thoracoscopic Surgery, Fellowship in Paediatric cardiac Surgery, M. Ch. (CVTS), MS, MBBS
Cardiologist, Calicut
Hi, I would suggest you see a physician who will examine you, do some tests and give you an opinion. I can give you a second opinion based on the results of your tests.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Doc, I am a 33 years old man and have extreme high cholesterol problem. Kindly suggest me a way through which I can come over this disease without any medication as it has already caused me minor chest pain occasionally and yellow marks on the corner of my eyes.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Limit intake of food rich in saturated fat/Trans fat/dietary cholesterol. Avoid saturated fat like red meat, diary product, cakes/cookies, egg yolk, butter, ghee, coconut oil. Use olive oil. 2. Take food rich in omega 3 fatty acid like fish (Salmon/mackerel/Trout/sardins). 3. Take handful of dry fruits like walnut/ almond 4.increase soluble fibers in diet by eating oat/oat bran/barley 5. Take green leafy vegetables/legumes (lentil/bean/peas) fruits. 5. Go for regular exercise like brisk walking/swiiming/cycling/ going to gym 6. Quit smoking/alcohol/excess tea/coffee 7. Reduce weight 8. Take medicine after consulting physician.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My dad is having pain in his chest some time what's the issue should I take to the hospital for check up.

General Physician, Indore
Hello lybrate user ofcourse you should take him to hospital and done all investigation including most imp ecg n then show it to a cardiologist is he having any chronic disease like hypertension or diabetes.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is first aid treatment of heart attack victim n what cure for it, any medicine for in emergency?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
For this, 1. Patient should in left lateral position 2. Artificial breathing exercise 3. Chest massage/pumping chest.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Im 21 year old female, I have backache, breathing problem, and chest pain. Sometimes, even sometimes stomach pain also. Im feeling to ask you that, is I have any heart problem.

Diploma in Cardiology, Diploma in Diabetology, MD
Cardiologist, Coimbatore
These are generalised symptoms & more likely to be acid peptic disease. However I would suggest you to rule cardiac cause first by undergoing an ecg, echocardiogram.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Few months back my mother in law was having BP where done was 228, she was also having pain in her chest and vomiting, my father in law was about to give his BP medicine, I asked him to rush to doctor but he said no. My mother in law is no more with us now my father in law is blaming me that I didn't allow him to give his BP medicine. was that my fault ?

PhD, Human Energy Fields, Diploma in PIP, EFI, Aura scanning for Health evaluation; Energy field assessment, Fellowship Cardiac Rehabilitation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, MD (Ayur - Mind Body Med), Mind Body Medicine
Non-Invasive Conservative Cardiac Care Specialist, Pune
No. It was not your fault. It is correct that you suggested for her to be taken to the hospital for professional help. The symptoms you have mentioned is typical for Heart Attack that women suffer. These are different from symptoms men have sometimes. Even if you would have given your father-in-laws BP medication, it would not have been enough to revive your mother-in -law. For your own sake, take your father-in -law to a good doctor and understand how women suffer from heart attacks. Nothing is sudden. Her condition must have been building up for many years together. It will be better as, if another such person suffers symptoms, you and your family will be in a better position to help the patient.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What are the symptoms of heart attack. Having pain in the chest of any other things that need to know.

Homeopath, Pune
Hi dear symptoms of heart attack vary according to individual common symptoms are left sided chest pain have to hold chest with hand, palpitation, excessive sweating, anxiety, nausea, giddiness etc.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 49 years old and taking the Rosuvastatin group of medicine for cholesterol/ triglycerides. Is there anything in Homeopathy?

BHMS, MD Medicine
Homeopath, Chennai
Surely homoeopathic medicines will help you to reduce cholesterol levels song with some diet n exercise, you need to do. U can take appointment audio video or text consultation. your details history will give exact homoeopathic medicines that will reduce time of treatment. Thank you.
View All Feed

Near By Doctors

(24 ratings)

Dr. Ramesh Kawar

MBBS, MD - Cardiology, DM
Surana Hospital and Research Center, 
350 at clinic
Book Appointment
(10 ratings)

Fortis Healthcare

A Fortis Hospital Association
S L Raheja Fortis Hospital, 
200 at clinic
Book Appointment
(16 ratings)

Dr. Madhavbaug Clinic

Non-invasive Cardiology
Madhavbaug Clinic - Borivali East, 
100 at clinic
Book Appointment
(10 ratings)

Dr. G Manoj

Maters in diabetes, Diploma in Cardiology
Good Health Super speciality Clinics & D, 
at clinic
Book Appointment