Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chitra NigooYour feedback matters!
Im 30 years old and married 3years back, Im having pcod problem, I have gone for 2 times ivf process but still not conceived, and hysteroscopy also done, everything was normal in hysteroscopy, now what can I do? Please suggest me.
2. Your salad fights wrinkles! plus you'll get healthy nails and hair with silicone-rich foods, eat romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumber, bell pepper, and tomatoes (with the skin on)
3. Honey heals & hydrates. Toss your lip balm and try this natural alternative!
4. Juice your hair! lemon juice combined with tea is great for oily hair. Do half lemon juice, half black tea and rinse through clean hair. The lemon works as a great astringent but doesn't ruin the ph balance.
5. Face off in your kitchen. Ever come home to an empty bottle of make up remover? don't panic! a small amount of olive oil on a cotton pad can gently remove the toughest makeup! (just be sure to remove any oil residue with a clean pad dipped in water.)
6. No stinky feet at tea time. Soak smelly feet in a black tea bath, tea's tannins are good at neutralizing odors.
7. Lemonade for your face! you don't need expensive creams and serums. Find a brighter complexion in your kitchen! just rub a lemon on your face (but don't go out in the sun right away!)
8. Oli-free, eggsactly. Paint a thin layer of egg white after washing your face to fight shine!
9. Be a potato head! potato slices erase dark circles and lighten the skin around your eyes. Next time you want to erase a hangover reach for a potato instead of concealer. (also cucumbers reduce puffiness because they are colder than the skin.)
10. Nail this tip! before a blood red mani or pedi soak your nails in a mixture of lemon juice and warm water to reduce discoloration. The rest of the lemon add to your tea to help boost your immune system, help digestion and clear up your skin!
I am 26 years old, married for one and half years. I want to conceive but I go through irregular periods. My periods occur continuously for 2 months and then it stops for almost 2 months. As my 2nd last period occurred on 8th march. And the last period occurred on 2nd june. What should I do?
I am a 27 years male and I was married 1dec 2014 and I want a baby for this time, but I am not success, then now what I do for my wife be pregnant at the earliest.
My Wife is pregnant and she had her last period on 13th of March. Today it is 11th of May and we are not expecting baby as it is too early. Should I opt for mifepristone and misoprostol considering the time period? And what are its side effects?
I am not having my periods regularly. What are the reasons for it. Please suggest me to make it normal what should I do?
My wife is 8 months pregnant. I have a question I stay out side since she is pregnant in this mean while no relation so I want to know that could I intercourse wit her last night I had and she had little bit bleeding and also I want to know that what shud I do to the cum should I leave inside vagina or out. And till when I may intercourse wit her. We met after a long time.
I want to have unprotected sex with my partner. But do not want pregnancy. So when is the right time when we both have sex without using any contraception.
Sir I am planning to conceive from the last 4 month. I have gone intercourse for more then 15 times. Last month my periods got delayed for 7 days. And date was 11th nd I got down on 18. Again this month I got down today on 24th. Sir/mam I am in tension. What is the problem that I am not able to conceive. Please reply. I am waiting for your valuable answers.
Hi doctor my wife is 4th Month pregnant now, when ever she ate fruits she is feeling like she is getting vomiting, please suggest Which food should be given to her. And she is feeling weakness in her body please help me out. Thanks.
My period cycle 28 days for 2 month my period did not came regularly last date 8 sep n next cycle expetd on 8 oct but it cnt came?
I am married and we are trying for a baby. My wife's last period was on November 2nd. Can you please suggest that on what all days should we have intercourse to get a successful pregnancy?
I am 25 year old I was 6 week pregnant and I feel vomiting ,nausea and I miss my period and I took medical abortion by mifepristone and misoprostol after taking 2 tablet I started heavy bleeding with clots and and cramping till 9 days and I saw 2 inches clot in my washroom after 9 days I don't find any symptoms of nausea, vomiting or any complication such as fever etc. There is no pain in my vagina or any part of my body after 9 days I feel fit and fine I just want to know Dr. that is it the symptoms of miscarriage and when I get my next period please give me the brief description.
I am 47 years old now. At the age of 38yrs Multiple tumors removed by open surgery.Tumors re appeared and caused heavy Bleeding and weight loss. CT Scan and peptest confirmed benign tumors and Menopause started since last six months there was no period and Bleeding due to constant care of Doctor. May I avoid removal of Uterus with tumors and live normal life with out any harm in future?
I am having pcod. Dr. suggested me ovarian drilling if I could not get periods with medicines goecysts tablets & gycon syrup within this month. She also suggested me to follow diet & exercise to reduce little weight. Im 54 kgs with 5 height. How can I reduce my weight and pcod? I am afraid of operation. Only one month left to decide for operation.
My wife 13 weeks pregnant her placenta is very low even she feel while going for toilet what should I do?
I am a 19 year old female. I had sex and about less than 48 hours after sex the guy told me that he had come inside me. I immediately took an Ipill. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
Post pregnancy, you may experience pain due to multiple reasons. However, such pain might subside within a few weeks, but still it is advisable that one should be prepared prepared for all kinds of discomfort post pregnancy, such as the pain you endure while breastfeeding or the epidural pain. If you have undergone surgery, then there may be pain due to surgical incisions as well. One should keep herself hydrated all throughout and be patient while trying to deal with such post pregnancy pain.
Managing pain depends on the type of pain you are experiencing. Below is a summarized account of the different types of pain one might go through and how to come out of it.
- Incisions: In case the delivery occurs by the caesarian procedure, you might have to endure pain from the incisions. The pain generally lasts till all the incisions heal, so you will require pain medications to get relief from the pain.
- Uterine contractions: The uterus needs to return to its normal size after the delivery. The pain from these contractions tends to increase with subsequent pregnancies. Like incisions, pain medications will be administered to help you get relief from the pa
- Vaginal dryness: A woman’s vagina tends to be dry while she is breastfeeding. This can cause pain if you want to indulge in sexual intercourse. In this regard, lubricants (preferably water based) are a good way to treat vaginal dryness.
- Engorgement of the breast: When a woman starts lactating, her breasts tend to become fuller and thus, cause minor but persisting pain. A breast pump (used to extract milk from a woman’s breasts), in this case, can relieve you of such pain.
- Back pain: Pregnancy related stress and strain can often lead to back pain. This back pain usually stems from holding the baby and breastfeeding it. If it so happens, you can consider changing your posture while breastfeeding and taking warm baths twice a day to get rid of the backaches.
- Joint pain: There may be pain in your joints such as the one in your wrists, hands and feet. This usually occurs due to all the chemical changes that your body undergoes during pregnancy. Pain medications and stretches can help ease this sort of a pain.
- Pain in the legs: Post pregnancy leg pain is caused because of all the fluids that are administered intravenously. Once the content of fluids in the body reduces, the pain tends to subside. However, any sign or symptom of blood clots or visible redness in the legs might warrant medical attention at the earliest.
- Headaches: This is the most common type of pain that can result from a pregnancy. Headaches are caused due to hormonal imbalances, insomnia and stress that you may experience. It is advisable to not take any pain medication in this regard as painkillers can interfere with your bodily hormones even more, given that headaches are usually not something to worry about. Drink plenty of water and try to get ample rest; this should take care of the pain automatically.