Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Chitra NigooYour feedback matters!
I am female 25 years I have smelly vagina a lot of itching in that area and today I am feeling restless also due to it please suggest some medicine.
Sir I was married. With out pregnancy I want sex with my wife. With out any safety. Which time will do sex.
I'm a 20 years old girl. Am having low haemoglobin count (8.2). Its not getting increased than 9.8 even after taking tablets and tonics and getting low when I stop medicines. I have join pains and gaining weight very soon. I don't take oily and fast foods. I also have severe hair loss. Is there any natural remedy for this or what treatment or medicine should I take for these. Help me please.
Hi this is Bhavani I have a prob with periods from last 15 days I have little bit bleeding and recently I started yoga so my dout is can I do Kapalbathi method inches time continue or not.
Steps you can take:
1)Stay in touch with family and friends.
2)Be involved in your community.
3)Maintain a positive attitude and do things that make you happy.
4)Keep your curiosity alive. Lifelong learning is beneficial to your health.
5)Healthy intimacy takes all forms but is always free of coercion.
6)Learn to recognize and manage stress in your life. Signs of stress include trouble sleeping, frequent headaches and stomach problems; being angry a lot; and turning to food, drugs and alcohol to relieve stress.
7)Good ways to deal with stress include regular exercise, healthy eating habits and relaxation exercises, such as deep breathing or meditation.
8) Talking to trusted family members and friends can help a lot. Some women find that interacting with their faith community is helpful in times of stress.
9)Get enough sleep and rest.
10)Adults need around eight hours of sleep a night.
11)Talk to your health care provider if you feel depressed for more than a few days; depression is a treatable illness. Signs of depression include feeling empty and sad, crying a lot, loss of interest in life, and thoughts of death or suicide. If you or someone you know has thoughts of suicide, get help right away.
Me and my friend had sex 20 days ago. Usually she has got her period 2nd week of every month but in this month she has not got her period yet. What should we do? is she pregnant? if yes, please tell me how to stop it, is there be any tablet to stop pregnancy please tell me what should i do?
Stress can take a toll on your health in more ways than one and your sexual health is greatly and adversely impacted by stress. Stress can take a toll on the emotional relationship you share with your partner and also your own physical health, thus resulting in a hampered sex life.
Stress and Our Libido:
By now, we know that hormones affect our bodies in numerous ways from childhood to adolescence, pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Cortisol is one of the hormones produced by stress, and you might have heard of it if you’ve ever seen those late night diet pill commercials with the image of the pixelated woman gaining weight in her abdomen. Our bodies need this hormone, but in small doses for short bursts of time. If elevated levels of Cortisol are being produced for a prolonged period of time, they suppress our sex hormones. Lower quantity of sex hormones equals lower libido.
Impact of Stress on Sex-
- Stress takes a toll on libido.
- Low levels of libido imply lesser secretion of sex hormones, thus, affecting your sex life.
- Stress can interfere with your fertility, ovulation and sperm count.
- Stress can cause a shift in the hormones. In women, the change in hormones manifests in the form of an irregular ovulatory cycle.
- Loss of intimacy.
- Being under stress constantly can lead to anger, emotional outbursts, depression and loss of intimacy with your partner; thus affecting your sexual relations.
- Stress also affects your body image negatively, thus leading to unpleasant and bad sex.
How to rejuvenate your sex life?
Ayurvedic medicines help to overcome the stress related conditions without any side effects. Some herbs proved to be helpful in relieving stress & increasing libido like Ashwagandha,
safed musali, Shatavari, Manaskalp capsule, Ozaup capsule. These are beneficial in all stress-related sexual problems. Other tips are:
- Communicate your feelings: Many-a-times, communicating and sharing your feelings, desires and anxiety with your partner might be all that you need to rejuvenate your sex life.
- Regular exercise and proper sleep: 20-30 minutes of body work out or a session of yoga everyday helps you to de-stress. A proper eight-hour sleep cycle will also go a long way in de-stressing you.
- Supplements to boost your libido and energy: Taking multivitamins, minerals, zinc and other supplements helps to boost your energy levels and libido, thus allowing you to enjoy your sex life to the fullest.
- Set the mood correctly: Set the right mood before your intimate sessions; with some soothing music, aromatic fragrance and dim lights. This can and will enhance your sex life by promoting relaxation, happiness and overall emotional well being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am 30 years old. I want to go for a pilgrimage. I am on my first day of my periods. How to stop it immediately?
I had an intercourse with a stranger with protection (condom). When it was over I pulled out my genital safely. However while pulling off the condom, some vaginal discharge on it spilled on my genital. Some touched my glans. I am worried if that women was infected with HIV can I get it too?
I am 28 years old married female I had unprotected sex just 4 days before my expected period what are the chances of getting pregnant. Last month I gt my period on 8th. I have a regular cycle.
My wife age 35 and she is 38 week pregnant. Last period date 29 may 15. How much time to wait for conceive.
My wife is 22 weeks pregnant in report we fond, mild fullness of bilateral renal pelvis in both kidney.
I have abnormal vaginal discharge problem give me suggestion to get rid of this problem. And every time mind is going towards sleeping give me suggestion that I will sleep less.
I got married 2 months later. My husband is nice person. Still now we do not celebrate the first night. Because I am scared about first night? Actually what is going on first night? If you do not mind explain me briefly.
Dear Doctor, I am 52 years old, and my wife age is 53, and she is little fat and more weight also. She was demanding me to lick her pussy more than one hour and I am tired also. Some times I ate her juicy unofficially , Is there any injure to me, please advice me.
I'm suffering from itching in vaginal part for 2 weeks .and sometimes white liquid is there inside the vagina .suggest some medicine .and is intimate wash and coconut oil with kapoor good for that part?
I saw a tips from one doctor before some days that after 9 months of pregnancy light intercourses are helpful for induce labour pain & producing normal delivery. Is the statement is true or false? If true is it possible? How to do? What position to be followed?
Great sex tips
1. Talk about sex. As time passes in a relationship, it's easy to get into a rut and just go through the motions, rather than express what you really want (and need) in bed. Sex therapist Williams Lucena, fmd, says it's time to break this cycle with some frank talk. 'ask each other, 'what do I need in bed from you?'' he suggests. 'get back to the communication you used to have.'
2. Eat healthy. This doesn't sound like a sex tip, but treating your body right with good nutrition helps the whole body, including your libido, says Debbie Mandel, a stress management expert and author of addicted to stress. 'eat healthy foods to reduce cholesterol and keep your cardiovascular system humming,' she adds. 'this will ensure that circulation is at peak performance for the 'southern hemisphere.'
Every shape is pretty until it stays in shape. Take a healthy diet to stay in perfect shape n to live a healthy life.