Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chitra NigooYour feedback matters!
My daughter is carrying (27 yrs. She completed 67 days. Last 2 days back she experienced a small drop of Brown discharge for 2 times/days and now stopped. When we consulted our gynecologist she prescribed TAB "Naturogest SR 300, one tab daily for 30 days. She told scanning is not required. We scanned last 15 days back and every thing was normal. We are in tense. Is it normal?
Hi I am navdeep kaur. 25 years old. I am married. My mensus period is 40-45 days from last 2-3 years even when I was unmarried. Please tell me suggestion.
What should we do if amniotic fluid level is 2.5 mm, and due date for delivery is 31.11.16. She feels no labor pain yet.
I am 29 yrs old having old pcos. Not taking any medicine for that. Recently 4 cm hemorrhagic cyst observed in my right every over the usg pelvic. My tsh is also 5.06. My Dr. advice me tab folvit tab novelon tab tyrox 25. Can conceive normally please reply soon.
Hi, My first pregnancy was at feb 2016. But after 80 days of pregnancy through scan came to know only embryosac is formed and no heartbeat. So did d&c and aborted. Now again I am planning for baby. Please clarify me with below questions. 1. Is there anything specifically I should consider when planning to get pregnant 2. Since my 1st pregnancy ends up like that I want to know what is the minimum day of pregnancy we can take scan to see baby heartbeat 3. After the pregnancy test for how many days I should avoid intercourse 4. We used condoms for all these days to avoid pregnancy. Is it true if we condoms for some days it will also delay our pregnancy even after stop using it. Thanks in advance.
My Age 24 years .since too much stress I had not get period since 2 months. please suggest me any medicine so I get period early. And also some home remedies.
Hi I am 24 year old. I had sex with my bf. And he ejected on me. I took ec pills. I had heavy flow. And now I am not having my periods. Is there a chance of pragnency after heavy flow? or my periods date is changed due to ec pills?
I am 22 years old. My sonography report says that I am having pcos. I used to vaccine on my face to remove hair on neck and cheeks. They starts growing after 15-20 days and due to it my face become very dry and acne are coming out, whole face become red for some days. What should I do to cure pcos completely and acne? my mc is also irregular. It hasn't came from 3 months.
I did not have any sex kiss anything but am infected to STD how and my parents don't have any STD so how am infected.
All drugs carry within themselves the potential to treat and harm the skin. Side effects of medicines are a common phenomenon, with variation in the intensities. Sometimes they are minor and do not require medications; however at other times they may require urgent attention and treatment.
Some allergies caused due to medications that primarily affect your skin are:
- Itches and rashes: Sometimes your body may be allergic to certain type of medications. If these drugs are taken by you then the immune system treats them as foreign invasions and triggers a reaction against them. In certain cases, on consuming a drug that your body is allergic to, a kind of white blood cell called T cells expand. Itching, rashes on the skin are common repercussions in such a scenario.
- Swelling on the face and throat: Often it happens that, on being administered a medicine or an injection, you may experience severe swelling on face and throat. This is an extreme case of medicinal side effect and is commonly known as anaphylaxis. This must be immediately treated and brought to the notice of a trained doctor.
- Blisters: This is also an important potential side effect of a drug. On being administered a drug, you may experience an erosion on the surface of lips and eyes as a reaction against it. Immediate treatment and a consult to the doctor is imperative if you experience these symptoms.
- Swelling of the tongue: If you have high blood pressure and if you take angiotensin converting enzyme, a swollen tongue and persistent cough are the possible side effects.
- Flushing and itching: You may suffer from symptoms of flushing and itching as a possible side effect of the intravenous dyes that are used in the X-rays.