Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Chitra DoundYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have used clomid. Ovulated. Used duphaston. My period was late by 3 days. I had little brown discharge. Nw it's normal. No period hpt negative. what d reason. Am I pregnant r not.
1. Use a cane or walker for added stability.
2. Wear rubber-soled shoes for traction.
1. Make sure lighting is adequate especially night as falls are common when trying to walk in dark.
2. Eliminate clutter in the house and neatly strap loose wires etc so it does not come in the way.
3. Avoid using rugs where foot or cane can catch while walking.
4. Make sure there are bars to hold on to in the bathroom.
5. Elderly patients will reduce fall risk if they do gentle stretching exercises daily and keep up their walking.
I have had cumine seeds and jagerry.And i also have tried garlic and ginger therapy but nothing seems to be still effective m not having my periods regularly.I never had sex. And I am tensed. What can i do to have my periods regularly?
From 2-6-2015 I taken 5 times unwanted 72 .but before 4 months I hadn't taken tablet. I want to keep pregnancy in this month .but is any side effects of that tablets effect now ?please tell me. Thanks and regards.
I am a 17 year old female. I have gained weight from past 2 years and I get irregular periods too. Doctors after tests found that I have polycystic ovary syndrome. Please tell me how to get cured. Inspire of exercise I don' t find reduction in weight please suggest natural treatments
I am under treatment for pelvic cyst. It has almost cured. But I still experience pain while having sex. Even my vagina is too dry so there is no lubrication.
Meri Wife Ko Monthly 4-7 Ko Periods Lagte Hain To Kaunsi Dates Ko Avoid Karna Chahiye ki wo pregnant naa ho?
I am 22 years old gal . I dint have sexual intercourse. Just rubed dick on pussy. and now my period is delayed by 3 dayz. What cud b the reason of da delay. please help.
Am 24 years, conceived for about two months. Am facing constipation trouble with internal bleeding via anus. Am I advised to take medicine at first trimester? Or kindly advice me the correct solution for this.
Hi, I have problem that is my wife is pregnant of one month but we have a 8 months baby boy so we do want baby so early? Please suggest some medicine names and procedures. Pls help.
Hello, I am suffering from PCOD problem. When I get irregular periods, my left hand side stomach pains like hell and even left leg too :(.i can't even walk also. Who to overcome from this?
My wife is pregnant for one month as she missed her first period and as indicated by prega news kit but we do not want a baby right now .we want it to be aborted at home by the most easy and safe method.
I have the periods. problem, they do not comr at time and its late please tell me how itcan come. onetime to me again please this is a request.
Any surgery that requires an incision will involve sutures or staples as the last step of the procedure. This helps close the incision and keep out infections. Taking care of your stitches can help limit scarring and discomfort and speed up the healing process. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
- Keep it clean and dry: For the first few days, use a washed wet cloth to clean the incision site. After a few days, you may start washing the area with soap and water unless advised else wise by your doctor. Ensure that you dry the skin thoroughly after washing it. Avoid baths that involve soaking the area in water. Also, avoid swimming. Do not use any powders, lotions, creams, deodorants etc on the wound site.
- Look out for signs of infections: Avoid activities that may involve exposing your wound to dirty water, chemicals, dust etc. This increases your risk of infections. Also look out for signs f infections such as redness, swelling, pus or bleeding, fever or increased pain from the wound. In case you notice such signs, consult your doctor at the earliest.
- Do not scratch: As it heals, your skin is likely to turn itchy. However, refrain from scratching so as to reduce chances of infections. Do not try and pull away from the scab but let it fall off on its own. This will also help limit scarring.
- Limit contact: Avoid wearing tight clothes or anything that sticks to the skin while your wound is healing. Instead have plenty of loose, comfortable clothes easily accessible. Also, do not take part in close contact sports such as football etc until the stitches have healed completely.
- Change your dressing regularly: A dressing should be changed as soon as it gets wet or soaked with blood or other body fluids. Wear clean medical gloves while changing a dressing. When putting on a new dressing do not touch the inside of the dressing or apply any creams on the stitches unless advised so by your doctor. In the case of removable stitches, the doctor will usually remove the stitches after a few days. DO not attempt to pull the stitches out on your own.
- Avoid exposing the wound to sunlight: New skin that forms as the incision heals is very sensitive to sunlight and gets sunburnt very easily. Limiting your exposure to sunlight can help reduce the effects of scarring.