Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Chitaranjan DasYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 23 years old female. I have backache from last 6 month and use pain relief when I use I got relief for 1 or 2 days after that it will again start. Now what can I do?
I had suffering arthritis. I taken treatment from rheumatology doctor. But when climate change and any issue in stumuck a lot of pain in joint between back and both leg in upper side. In early morning a lot of pain. If I taken medicine then problems resolved. But how much days medicine should be taken? Saaz500, rantac150, zempred4.
Yesterday, when I was playing cricket. My hand is broken. I can't move my shoulder properly. Please suggest me what can I do?
Hii I am five months and ten days pregnant but I don't feel any movement and I have no problem like abdominal pain , back pain I am apousteley fine my weight gain normally it's any problems ya it's OK in first pregnancy.
Running karte time mere left side ki kamar ke jod me jhatka aa gaya tha 6 years before. Par aaj bhi dard hota hai. Samadhan bataye ?
I'm 27 years old boy suffering constipation. Sometime facing back pain & losing eat meal. What is the solution in Homoeopathy?
I am suffering from knee pain. Got X ray everything is normal. Dr. Told to take 10 B12 injection. Please advice best & cheap Injection / Tablets.
My dad has diabetes he is very good weight few years back lik 3 years back and now he became very thin he is not fit now with his body even I can see his muscles bones advice me how to imprv my dad please.
I am 38 years old, I am over weight with 15 kgs, right now I am 65 kgs, can you please suggest any weight reduction medicines, I have ligament tear on my right knee, due to over weight unable to walk.
You might be an elite athlete or just a commoner. There is always a possibility for you to develop back pain while carrying out your daily activities. You might not be aware, but regular activities such as sitting at the computer, running on the treadmill or simply crawling into your bed for a good night sleep can affect the health of your spine. You are always at the risk of damaging your spine, these damages lead to back pain. It has been found that faulty postures can cause back pain by causing straining of the back muscles, injuring the tendons and damaging the vertebrae or ligaments. Back pain can be caused due to the overuse of a particular activity or for undertaking a new activity.
However, it is often very difficult to pin point the exact reason behind the occurrence of back pain. Here are the common causes for back pain:
- The screen trouble: You are likely to develop back pain, if you spend long hours sitting in front of the commuter. Researchers believe that spending nine hours or more a day by texting on smart phones or tablets or typing on the computer is dangerous. You must take break at regular intervals while working on the gadgets to avoid back pain. Your monitor of the computer should be placed at the level of your eye.
- You skip the core exercises: The health of your spine depends on the core regions of your body as well. The core region includes your back, side, pelvic, and buttock muscles. It is important that you practise the core exercises like lunges, squats, and planks. They help in strengthening the muscles around your core region and keep your spine healthy.
- Improper sleep pattern: Your sleeping pattern is as much important as your walking or sitting pattern, when it comes to the health of your spine. If you sleep on your stomach, pressure is placed on joints and muscles. This may cause straining of the muscles or ligaments in the spine region.
- Smoking: Cigarettes are not just unhealthy for your lungs or heart, they are equally bad for the spine. Cigarettes contain nicotine. Researchers have found that nicotine hampers the flow of blood to vertebrae and disks in between the spine. Insufficient supply of blood to the spine region results in low absorption of calcium by the bones in this region. Therefore, you end up developing back pain.
- Blame it on your emotions: Back pain adds to your emotional stress. But believe it or not, the reverse is equally true. Depression and emotional stress increases or sometimes even initiates back pain. When an individual is depressed, his or her glands releases stress hormones known as cortisol. This hormone causes the muscles in the back region to tense up.