Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chitaman Dubey
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chitaman DubeyYour feedback matters!
My wife have missing period. Its 5th can I take pregnancy test right now snd is it give accurate result snd do not want to birth a baby right now. So please give suggestion which is better way to terminate pregnancy. She taken mtp kit for abortion 2 yrs. If she takes again mtp kit for abortion is its any risk for future pregnancy.
Some day before I ask that my wife is 3 month 28 days pregnant and admitted in hospital coz she has bleed from 2 days. After 5 days She discharge and say to strict bed rest. But problem as it is. Still today everything ok baby heart beat, ultrasound, no pain no cramp, no dizziness, cervixis closed but blood still comes. Is this serious. Yesterday she said to make triple test and quaderm test what is this and why this test n wats the cost.
I am feed to my son about six months now my period is late for ten days. I have symptoms as like to previous cycle and I conduct two home tests and they are negatives. We can use condoms and I feed around three to four hours at day and night. Now what can I do ?
Hello doctor, I have a problem of menstruation. It doesn't happens on time sometime I get periods after 6-8 months and because of this my skin tone is getting dull and I am looking very bad and there is a problem of skin such as oily please help me by advising some medicine which I can take so that my periods get regular.
Hi, I am 16 weeks pregnant and I have done triplemarker test .That result is: trisomy 13/8 risk assessment: <1: 100000. And they have given low risk. Is it safe or dangerous I am worried about this. Please let me know.
Good morning , I am Dr Puneet K Kocchar. I am a consultant gynaecologist and fertility specialist.
Today I am explain about unexplained fertility. Now before going to unexplained fertility, I am going to tell you about what is infertility or sub-fertility.
If you have has unprotected regular intercourse for a period of one year or over one year and you have not been able to conceive, then you need to see a doctor. That is when you are suffering from sub fertility and you need to see a doctor. And for the women above the age of 35 years, if you have been trying reguarly to get pregnant over a period of 6 months and you are not pregnant. You might see a doctor and get some basic tests done.
Now coming to unexplained infertility. This is where when we are not able to find out the cause of infertility. Lets start from the basics. You need four basic things to get pregnant. I will show you here,
- First we need a sperm which should be normal and have good mortality present in the semen.
- When you have intercourse, the sperm is deposited in the vagina.
- Then you need eggs to be produced in the ovary and we need two fallopian tubes which should be patent and should be able to transfer the sperm to reach the egg.
- Then we have uterus which is normal and able to carry on the pregnancy.
Now unexpalined infertility is when all these factors are normal and still someone is not able to conceive. You will be suprised to know that unexplained infertility accounts for as much as 20-25% cases of infertility, that we see in our clinic daily.
The good news is that about 80% of the women are able to conceive. Most of them conceive on their own or some of them need help of a doctor. No extensive treatments are required in this case, mild treatment might help you conceive. Now the first kind of management is to provide oral medicines, such as follic acid, which help in the development of baby. If you are suffering from polycystic ovaries, we might give the medicines of ovugation induction to improve the quality of egg. These are the oral medications which help in the formation of the eggs. Sometimes we give injections to form highter number of eggs. There are some tablets which helps in improving the quality of few eggs.
On the other hand, there are extreme opposite case in which woman instead of having higher number of eggs, have low number of eggs. So these women might benefit from DHEA tablets, so we give them oral medications in order to improve the egg quality. After improving the egg quality and the serial ultrasounds we can see the egg is develpoing normally. And you have tried naturally, lets say about 3-6 months and you are still not pregnant, then the next step is for Intrauterine Insemination, also called IUI.
In IUI, once your egg is ready, we call the couple to the clinic. The husband has to give semen sample which is then processed. The good quality or the rapidly move sperm is put in the uterus. This might help in conception by increasing the chances of natural pregnancy by about 5%. In natural pregnancy, the chances of getting pregnant is about 15% and in IUI cycle, the chances increase to about 20%. If this fails for about 3-6 cycles, we have two more options;
We either perform the tests for the tubes again. So, we either do the laposcopy tests or we move towads IVF, which is called "In Vitro Fertilization". This is also called test tube baby treatment. It is not actually a painfull or extensive treatment, infact it is quite simple treatment which has a success rate of about 50-60% of conception for majority of couples, below the age of 35-36 years.
In the patients with unexplained infertility, the chances of conceiving without requiring IVF is very high. As I said, all you need is a good direction and not to give up hope and not to stop treatment for very long time. If you are suffering from any such problem, I would request you to call us and make an appointment and discuss the problems in personal.
You can contact me through lybrate or directly on my clinic.
Me n my gf were intimate a long time ago and her periods miss in the lst month. Feb. Now wht to do if she is pregnant? Reply fast as you can.
Do you realize that around 2.5% of the aggregate diabetics are affected with foot ulcers and related sicknesses. Not just this, progression of ulcers/foot wounds leaves the patient with no other option other than amputation. Studies propose that two third of the diabetic foot ulcers in the long run heel without removals. Specialists encourage diabetic patients to embrace a preventive and powerful way to deal with in order to prevent further complications.
What foot complications can occur in diabetics?
- Diabetes (both type 1 and ii) causes harm to veins and peripheral nerves that can bring about issues in the legs and feet. Two principle conditions connected with diabetes are peripheral vein ailment (pad) and peripheral neuropathy prompting expanded danger of foot issues.
- Peripheral artery disease (pad) implies narrowing and solidifying of veins. It causes torment in the calf muscles while strolling and in some cases even ulcers because of absence of oxygen supply to these tissues.
- Peripheral neuropathy alludes to harm to the little nerves in feet because of diabetes. Side effects incorporate diminished sensation in the nerves of the legs and feet, making it hard to see wounds because of absence of feeling. It additionally causes shivering, agony, or smoldering in the included ranges.
- Notwithstanding these, diabetic patients may encounter changed foot issues like abundance as corns, calluses, ulcers, agonizing occasions, for example, bunions and contagious diseases.
What precautions should a diabetic patient take?
It is fundamental for a diabetic patient to deal with his/her feet and take essential precautionary measures. Some essential foot care tips incorporate
1. Be vigilant. Investigate your feet every day before you start your day. Search for lesions, injuries, cuts, blisters and calluses on your feet.
2. Wash and wipe your feet every day with lukewarm water along these lines decreasing the odds of diseases. Ensure the toes are dry.
3. While rejuvenating or pampering your body with oils/cream make sure your feet is not wet that might create inffection. Apply the moisturizer simply after you have dried your feet.
4. Nails ought to be precisely trimmed; cut your nails straight over the length and not from the corners.
5. Amid work hours attempt to sit upright; change stances to abstain from being in one position for long; helps in directing sugar levels.
6. Amid extended periods of travel, move your feet at customary interims to guarantee an unfaltering blood supply to feet.
7. Pick a tolerable pair of shoes that fits well and shields you from stumbling and wounding. Relaxation for your is as essential as is for you.
8. Orthotic footwear can be a decent pick for those confronting serious footcare issues. Maintain a strategic distance from plastic or vinyl based shoes.
9. You can likewise keep a foot dairy or set up a schedule reserved for your foot care regimen.
When a doctor should be consulted?
• Check for paleness/numbness in your feet, a sign for broken nerve conduction. Pink and red feet may not generally be a pointer of goodfeet; rather are characteristic of over the top blood stream denied of sugars. On the contrary if it reoccurs consult the specialist
• Check for undesirable development; these for the most part develop on regions of relentless weight. Make sure that you don’t incise them all by yourself. Rather consult a specialist.
• Area under the toe, has a few layers of skin and takes the greater part of your body weight. Subsequently, can be another site of callus development.
• In extreme cases, when an injury has taken over two days to recuperate, instantly reach to a podiatrist/specialist. Postponements can prompt disintegration of the injury site.
In this way, take out some time each day and assess your feet precisely. Recall that it is these sound feet that is going to take you to places! stay healthy, stay happy!