Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chirag SavlaYour feedback matters!
Sir mere lips ke pass phoda (bada dana) nikal gya hai. Sir bhut pain ho RHA hai. Karib 4 din ho gye h shi nhi ho RHA h Sir on my face come big pimples beside lips who gave me so much pain? Sir how I recover that problem. My face or lips is totally bad & some bend.
I am 21 year old and having hairfall since 2 months. I have tries many remedies and oils but they did not work. Please help me.
I have a sudden black patch on my forehead. I am applying'Fairlite' cream and found no improvement over my skin. What should I do?
The prospect of healthy and voluminous hair is desired by one and all. Perhaps it is this unanimous wish for it that makes it extremely rare and infrequent. Ayurveda, with its advantage of natural remedies has proved to be extremely beneficial in making the hair healthy and lustrous. The various Ayurvedic medicines are:
- Bhringraj: The benefits of Bhringraj need little introduction. It not only facilitates growth of hair, but also prevents early graying. It comes in different forms, either as powder or in oil form, but in both forms, it is equally productive.
- Neem: Neem is extremely beneficial in treating maladies of the skin as well as the hair. It is commonly prescribed by doctors to treat various skin conditions like chicken pox and eczema. At the same time, it promotes growth of hair and significantly improves the health of your hair.
- Ritha: Ritha was always considered as the most natural alternative to shampoos. Contrary to shampoos that are available in the market, Ritha is mild and is bereft of the harmful chemicals present in the former.
- Shikakai: Shikakai has large amount of antioxidants as well as it is tremendously rich in Vitamin C and D, making it the obvious choice for the hair. It not only adds a natural sheen to your hair but also reduces dandruff and detangles your hair.
- Ashwagandha: This is tremendously beneficial in rejuvenating hair. The benefit of this herb is twofold, it not only reduces the effect of the hormone cortisol that is detrimental to hair, but also facilitates the production of melanin.
- Brahmi: Brahmi not only provides nourishment to the hair, down to the roots, but also strengthens it. If it is regularly applied on the hair, it inevitably makes the hair lustrous and thick. At the same time, it cures the split ends and thereby prevents further damage.
1 year back I started having fungal infection. Strangely my testosterone levels dropped to too less. I consulted many doctors. They suggested to take testosterone doses. But I strongly believe its due to systemic fungal infection.
I have a acne problem since long time as I have an oily skin. I tried many face wash. I has even consult a doctor also few time back but have not received satisfactory result. Please advice me what can i do?
I am 18 years old my face is an oil face so pimples and black mark are there so I look black how to become white?
I have lot of pimples. And der marks remain and get dark. Tel me. Solution is that I never get pimples on my face. And also how to get rid of those scars.
I am having severe hair fall I used to have long hair and after getting thyroid I lost almost all my hair. But due to studies these many years I did not realize that I lost so much. I used to have dandruff but I used cipla 8x anti dandruff shampoo and I am do not have any now. So please suggest me how to stop my hair fall and grow it back with out any surgery or transplantation.
Here are some hair transplant procedures available these days