Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chirag Rathod
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chirag RathodYour feedback matters!
I have problem of dandruff from 4 year I try so many thing, consult to so many doc but didn't find any thing because of dandruff I am also suffering from hair fall. I lose so many hair and now I don't want to do any experiment on my hair Tell me some good home treatment or healthy diet please.
I am suffering from cold. Specially in the morning when I woke up. Whole day it becomes normal. What should I do?
I am 21 years old student living in Delhi I have approximately 100 grey hairs. I am very worried about it. I have been told that hair once greyed could not be reversed. What should be my plan of action?
How to lose belly fast and wants to increase my stamina. What should I do. please help .Me. Because I am doing exercise from. Last 8 months but still I have not got any results.
Painful intercourse can happen because of many reasons from physical problems to psychological problems. Numerous men and women encounter pain during intercourse sooner or later in their lives. The medical term for this is dyspareunia, which is characterised by constant or repetitive genital pain that occurs just before, during or after sex. Physical reasons for excruciating intercourse differ, depending upon whether the pain happens at the entry or the inside of the genitalia.
Torment during penetration might be connected with a number of factors, including:
- Insufficient lubrication, which is a consequence of insufficient arousal during intercourse. Inadequate lubrication is normally brought on by a drop in the estrogen levels after menopause or after labour.
- Certain medicines are known to repress craving or excitement, which can diminish the lubricants and make sex painful. These include antidepressants, hypertension medicines, narcotics, antihistamines and certain contraceptive pills.
- Trauma, injury or irritation including harm from a miscarriage, pelvic surgery, female circumcision or a cuts made during childbirth.
- Irritation, infection or skin problems in your genital area or urinary tract can result in excruciating intercourse. Dermatitis or other skin diseases in your genital region additionally can be the problem.
- Vaginismus is automatic fits or spasm of the muscles of the vaginal wall that can make the penetration extremely painful.
- Congenital abnormality during childbirth, for example, the absence of a full-fledged vagina (vaginal agenesis) or growth of a membrane that hinders the vaginal opening (imperforate hymen), could be the basic reason for dyspareunia.
Profound pain typically happens with deep penetration and might be more painful with specific positions. The causes for that include:
- Certain diseases and conditions, these include endometriosis, pelvic incendiary disease, uterine prolapse, retroverted uterus, uterine fibroids, cystitis, irritable bowel syndrome, haemorrhoids and ovarian pimples.
- Surgeryor restorative medicines used for the scarring from pelvic surgery, including hysterectomy, can some of the time cause painful intercourse.
- Emotions play a huge role during sexual intercourse and may be a reason behind the sexual pain. Enthusiastic elements include:
- Mental issues. such as tension, sadness, worries about your physical appearance, fear of closeness or relationship issues can add to a low level of excitement and a subsequent uneasiness or pain.
- Your pelvic floor muscles have a tendency to tighten because of worry and stress in your life. This can add to pain during intercourse.
- History of sexual abuse i.e. most women with dyspareunia do not have a background marked by sexual abuse. However, in case that you have been abused in the past, it might be a reason behind the painful sex.
In some cases, it can be hard to tell whether psychological factors are connected with dyspareunia. Pain, in the beginning, can cause fear of repeated pain, making it hard to relax, which can lead to more pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!