Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChhayaYour feedback matters!
I have lot of pimples on my skin. Its started before 7 years. My back side of shoulders also have pimples. Black spotted marks lots of in my face. Please suggest me some medicine.
I have black skin in my forehead, exact uper my eyebrows perhaps due to direct sun light for last two years. Any solution or treatment?
Dear doctor, I am 22 years old girl and having a small pea size lump around my anus which is not painful yet. What should I do? Is it something serious? What is the home remedy to completely get rid of it.
I am 20year old and is having extremely dry skin and wrinkled palms and it appears like a 60year old palm. Is there any remedy for this condition?
I have a face skin problem. I want always my face fair. I do not know why my face going black quickly if I did not use face washes.
I am 33 years old female I am disorder free person nor diseases, but my neck is black what can I do?
I M having hair fall. I am getting pimples like on my scalp and due to which hair fall takes place. A and it's itching also.
I am losing hair quality and haye tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I a suffering from skin disease. I have many pimples on skins. I want a permanent solution? Please help.
Hii. , I am 20 years old. I have a problem in leg thumb. Which is called fungal infect this problem is from last 3 years. I saw many doctors and many time a remove my nail. And I am tired with this problem. So please suggest me the way how can I solve this problem. And also suggest a good doctor in the vadodara and surat for this problem. I. Hope you give the ans to me. I am waiting for your reply.
I am suffering from psoriasis since 1975 kindly advise what care should be taken to keep it under control.
Hi, I have thyroid and also have problem of hair loss and i am very over weight. What you suggest for me the best.
Hello Doctor, is skin lite a good cream or not for dry skin with pimples, holes, acne scars. Suggest me a good cream for curing.
Why I don't know but last one week onwards I got skin rashes & allergies. I have to taken Dr. Rx in that Roxid 150 mg BD 45 days with anti allergen medicines.
I'm 26 years old, I used lot of things for hair growth but no positive results .small thin hair ,hair loss,
Dry skin occurs when your skin lacks the necessary moisture it requires. It tends to make your skin flaky, itchy and sometimes causing red patches especially on your legs, back, arms, or waist. These are the areas we usually forget to moisturize and we tend to concentrate more on our face and hands. Dry skin is usually the result of frequent bathing, use of soaps which are harsh for your skin. Scratching an itchy patch too much will eventually draw blood and might even result in a permanent scar.
However, there are lots of remedies for dry skin, which will help you restore the natural oils of your skin and make your skin glow:
- A hot water bath is a strict no for your dry skin: Hot showers tend to remove your body of its natural oil, which is essential to keep your skin moisturized and smooth. A warm shower should last no longer than 5 to 10 minutes. Afterwards, gently pat your skin dry with a towel and immediately slather on the moisturizer.
- Do not use harsh soaps: Wash your body with a soapless cleanser when you take a bath. Skin care experts recommend a cleanser that contains ceramides. Ceramides are fatty molecules that help the skin to hold moisture.
- Use sunscreen with good SPF: One of the main causes of dry and itchy skin is sun damage. To prevent sun damage, use of sunscreen with a good amount of SPF is essential for your skin. If you're planning to stay out in the sun for more than 15 minutes, make sure you use a sunscreen with SPF 30. There are many moisturizers which have a good amount of SPF.
- Moisturize your skin daily: Use moisturizers, which contain ceramides, shea butter and glycerin. Moisturizing your skin daily can easily prevent dry skin. Apply a good moisturizer immediately after taking a shower to trap in the moisture.
- Use a face mask: A honey and oatmeal face mask can be used as an exfoliating scrub. Mix together 2 tablespoons of oats with a tablespoon of honey. Spread the mask over your face, keep it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.