Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My husband has a brain tumor with visible symptoms like headaches, high blood pressure, occasional weakness of the body, double vision.
Say someone is 24 years old, doesn't smoke, eats healthy, weighs 144 pounds, and is 5'10" to have a heart attack or anything similarly as tragic? Please note that the majority of my family members with potential heart issues ended up smoking and there's only one potential family member that died from heart issues that didn't smoke.
I am forty years old. I am suffering from body pains since last two-years the totally body will be have total pains. So I kindly request you sir.
I have stomach problem since 3 month. What should I do. I have gas problem. Its burning inside the stomach.
Dear Doctor, Do Ayurveda have lichen planus treatment as I got itching on my face and then it has left dark rashes I treated with allopathy but since I have developed glaucoma so can't go with steroids so please guide me for ayurveda treatment if advisable.
Oxygen is necessary to rejuvenate aging and dull skin. Oxygen facial therapy opens all clogged pores of your face through all the layers. It helps to reduce and eliminate problems like wrinkles, fine lines and acne. Oxygen facial therapy gets the skin on your face to breathe and makes it radiant. Following is the information you need to know to consider Oxygen facial therapy:
- The Oxygen levels tend to drop since the age of 25 and by 40 at least 50% of the skin's Oxygen retaining capacity gets impaired. When the skin lacks Oxygen the blood vessels get constricted and it adversely affects the skin's ability to function normally.
- Dull and aging skin can't be covered up with makeup or following skin care regimen after a certain point of time. Stress, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance, unhealthy lifestyles etc can take a toll on your skin.
Benefits of Oxygen facial therapy
- Oxygen facial therapy can increase the benefits of other topical application of skin care products exponentially
- It increases the elasticity of the skin along with the strength of collagen
- It increases the number of red blood cells
- It makes your skin more supple and radiant
- It acts as a stimulator for the immune system
- Aids in restricting capillary damage and increases blood flow
- Increases the ability of the skin to heal
- Gives you an even skin tone
- Diminishes inflammation and reddish appearance of the skin
- Helps to heal wounds on the skin
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Also known as sunshine vitamin, this vitamin is important for the body to absorb phosphorous and calcium. It also helps maintain the teeth and bone health. The body creates vitamin d with sun exposure or through food consumption. While exposure to the sun is most important source of vitamin d, one needs to be careful that the exposure isn't much as over exposure can cause other health problems. Overall, vitamin d does a bunch of great things for the body and makes it the sexiest vitamin around. Let's know few of the benefits:
1. Vitamin d supports cardiovascular health along with supporting lung function.
2. Diabetics require a good dose of vitamin d as it helps manage it and also balances insulin levels.
3. Vitamin d is also good for bones and teeth. This happens by the regulation of phosphorous and calcium in the body.
4. Vitamin d deficiency causes infertility, bacterial vaginosis, gestational diabetes, preeclampsia etc in women and the baby has impaired growth, low birth weight, low bone density, skeletal malformation and even seizures.
5. Adequate vitamin d also helps in increasing fertility by avoiding pcos and prevents breast cancer by decreasing the cancer cell growth.
6. Vitamin d is also used for skin problems like psoriasis, vitiligo, scleroderma, etc.
7. Overall health of a person also benefits from vitamin d as it prevents autoimmune diseases and boosts the immune system. It also supports against infections and influenza.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.