Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chetana SalunkheYour feedback matters!
I am 21 Years old and I am experiencing a huge hair fall problem and thinning too. What should I do? Please help me.
I am suffering from excessively hair fall from last 3 month. On average hair fall count is 150 per day.
Can I have a normal married life if I am having vertigo problem. What problems I can have in future if I have vestibular problems is it treatable?
My father is having pain in left knee.Tests have shown that the liquid present between bones is not there due to which knee is paining he is finding difficulty in daily works tell me is there any medicine or tonic that can make that liquid in the bones again or any method or surgery to reduce this pain.
I am 25 years old have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but had not get any relief. What should I do now?
I have an acne spots and dark circles on my face. I have used many cosmetics but no effect. Please suggest me with some solution so that I can overcome this problem?
I'm 25 years old. My weight is 90 kg- I've marriage in few months, so I'm planning to go cycling on road, every morning. I'm planning to buy cycle with gear- my query is to avoid BACK AND NECK PAIN, should I buy cycle with suspension or cycle without suspension?
Hi doctor I am vinit I am 23 year old boy and I have pimples problem last three months what should I do please tell me doctor.
My wife is 31 years (f), teacher, having astama, and migranine, using inhailer. What type of medicine is good for me for preventing headache. I am usually using chalk and board which will increase the headache. Kindly advice.
Sir/mam I have a question my girl frnd is worried about her periods. She is a virgin girl and I spent time with her I not penetrate her vagina but I ejaculate on her vagina her period date is 24 and today 26 and she is very afraid what was happened with her from last 2 days her stomach pain please guide me.
I am 61 years old and suffering from diabetes since last 15 years, which has always been under control with oral medication. MY H1B AC remaining 6-6.4 always. For the last one year I am observing my creatinine level has been gradually rising from 0.9 to 1.09 and blood urea from 28 to 35. Even though all seems to be in range would like to know of preventive medicine so that create nine and urea level do not rise further. There are no proteins in urine and urine micro-albumin is 5.0. Would appreciate if you could advise.
I am underweight. Height 5ft 11inch and weight 62 kg. I want to increase weight. Pls tell me a vegetarian diet plan to increase my weight. Thank u.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 65 kgs to 75 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
My wife age 48 years her period is not properly twice or thrice in a month, she not takes any medicine for stopping period, please advice treatment (medicine, she is suffering more than 5 yrs.
I am 22 years old and started working few months back. My job involves 8-9 hours sitting in front of computer. I am feeling lower back pain while sitting as well as while sleeping from past few days. What should I do and is it serious?
Hi, I am suffering from Typhoid for past one week. I am having severe body pain and my knees are paining a lot. This is the second time I have having Typhoid within a span of one year. Please advice how to avoid this in future also medication to relive from pain.
Life has its ups and downs, but often we hold on to the downs for much longer than the actual event. While the trigger or anger, pain and hurt are beyond our control, the amount it can affect us is well within reach. Here are a few ways to cope better with emotional upsets.
- Give yourself a window to be upset: Be realistic and give yourself a time frame to give in to your emotions. Whether, angry, sad or frustrated tell yourself that you have only 1 day to be upset. In a way, this will diffuse the anger, frustration and once this time is over, you can start planning ahead.
- Take responsibility: Try analysing what you may have done to make the other person react in the way he or she did. Focus on what you could have done better and you will find yourself feeling more empowered.
- Get physical: Exercise and other forms of physical activity decrease stress hormones and increases the productions of endorphins or happy hormones that elevate the mind. Exercising also gives you time to focus on yourself without distractions.
- Express yourself: Whether it’s through art or writing, find an outlet for your emotions. This keeps it from being bottled up inside and gets the pain and frustration out of your system.
- Breathe: Breathing techniques like ujayii and anulom vilom can help calm the mind down when it is troubled and upset. These breathing techniques also keep your emotions from escalating.
- Get company: It is never a good idea to isolate yourself when you’re feeling blue. Instead, find people who you can open up to and share your thoughts with. This will give you a fresh perspective on what is going on.
- Look at both sides: No event is ever completely bad. No matter what may be troubling you look at both the good and bad sides of it. This can help minimise your loss and make it easier to let go of the problem.
- Do something different: The best way to get your mind off something is to give it something else to focus on. If you’re troubled by something that happened at work, go for a drive or play a sport. Similarly, if you’re having relationship trouble, go out with a few friends or read a book to take your mind off it.
- Visualize: Imagine the person or the event that is upsetting you as an object in your mind and visualise it melting away. Remind yourself that the anger or frustration you are feeling is worse than the person or event itself.
- Clean up: Organise your desk, your room or start cleaning up space around you. This will take attention away from whatever is troubling you and give you something to do. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.