Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Chetana SalunkheYour feedback matters!
I recently took a dianabol cycle for around 6 to 7 weeks. Starting from 1 tab a day to increasing upto 4 tabs per day. Also followed my high carb diet with additional protein powder and creatine. Now I am feeling little uneasiness and I am feeling like not to eat anything. What would you suggest me to do? Home remedies are preferred.
Meri normal period aaj ki date 4 din baad he. Aur sex 2 din se chal rahi he. Kya me unwanted 72 pill kha sakti hu. Pill nahi lene se bhi hogi kya? Please ans me best solution.
Hello mujhe rast ko jab bhi nind ati me so nhi pata correct 4. 33 me hi nind ata hai me bohut pareshan hu mujhe ilaj bataye.
Hi, I am 29 years old. I am suffering from kidney stone issue since few month. I am taking some homeopathic medicine. I just wanted to know is there any diet chart for such patient. I am what I can eat in my daily meals that can help me better to get rid of the diseases.
I have some low pain in my stomach last 3days and I don't know what I do to relax my stomach pain please give me a little solution for my stomach pain please help me.
I am 16 old boy. I started masturbation when I was 15. My height is stopped. Now my height is 5'6. What should I do to increase my height (plzz tell home remedies to get out of this situation. My mom is 5'7 nd dad 5'11.
Hi. My penis is very small and my girl is not satisfied with me. It s 3.5 inches wen erect and its girth is also thin. My height is 5.9 feet and weight s 91 kg. Pls help me.
No matter how healthy a diet you're maintaining to keep your body fit, an occasional craving for Pizzas, Burgers, Potato Chips and other fast foods are bound to happen and are very normal. However, junk foods not only disrupt a healthy dietary routine, according to a recent research conducted in the Ontario based University of Waterloo, there is a direct relation between the craving for junk food and disruption in the normal functioning of the brain. Here is a list of healthy and tasty substitutes for junk foods which might be considered as alternatives when you have those sudden and strong cravings.
- Puffed rice: A cup of puffed rice contains balanced amounts of calories (54), fat (0.13 gram), carbohydrates (12.29 gram), protein (0.98 gram), iron and fiber. Mix it with little amounts of green chutney, tamarind chutney, chilies, potatoes and peanuts and you have "bhel", a tasty and healthy snack munched on all across India, which is not at all harmful as compared to the high fat containing fast foods.
- Corn: Corns have a balanced amount of carbohydrates, vitamins, proteins and other minerals in them. Roasted corn or boiled corn with lemon juice and little spices can be used as tasty yet healthy substitute for junk foods.
- Rice crackers: If you can't make up your mind about whether or not to pick up the packet of potato chips from the market, don't bother. Try nachos or rice crackers instead. Every bit of it is as tasty as the potato chips; rice crackers contain a large amount of fiber and a minuscule amount of fat.
- Nuts: According to a recent research, chocolate cravings occur because of a lack of magnesium content in the body. Chocolates contain an unbelievable amount of calories (290); so you can have nuts such as almonds as substitute foods whenever you get that inimitable chocolate craving.
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt: Yogurt contains little amount of calories and a considerable amount of proteins. Frozen yogurts can be the best alternatives to ice creams.