Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan OberaiYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure What else can I do. Can you help me with this.
I have hair fall problems and dandruff also please suggest me something good. AI have hair fall problems and dandruff also please suggest me something good.
I got herpes on my left chin a year ago and it has left very dark scars and some are deep holes. I tried many things to get rid of them. How should I remove them? please help.
Hello. I am 28 years old male. I am working in ministry of railways. I am facing a fungal infection on both the sides of my private part (thies) for 3 to 4 months. I am taking proper medicines regularly. Taking every precautions but its not wiping out properly. I am depressed because of this. Please let me know name of some medicines creams or home made solutions. Please advise.
Hello Sir/Mam I have oily face please suggest me some packs and some tips to keep skin clean ,clear pimple free and oil free. I have also acne scars on my face please Suggest me some home remedy for whiter skin and clear black part of skin and acne scars Thanks a lot Sir/Mam.
I have pimples on my face I used scar removal cream for2months but I have not seen changes. What should I do know?
Including cheese, milk, and ice-cream etc into your daily meals maybe the reason behind the painful acne on your face. Processed milk and other dairy products negatively affect your skin and trigger the formation of whiteheads, blackheads and pimples.
Here’s how milk causes acne and what you can do to get clearer skin.
How does milk cause acne?
1. Milk contains a growth hormone IGF-1 (responsible for the growth and strength of calves) in large amounts. This has an adverse effect on your skin, and is responsible for its inflammation, which results in acne. In fact, this hormone can even increase the size of the acne.
2. Consumption of milk and other dairy products also result in a sharp rise in the amount of insulin present in your body, which initiates more IGF-1 production by the liver, thereby increasing acne.
3. Excessive sebum (oil) is secreted by your skin due to the consumption of milk, which results in more number of clogged pores, causing an acne breakout. Additionally, an increase in sebum helps the acne bacteria to grow and breed, which further causes skin inflammation.
4. Consumption of milk can render your skin unable to get rid of dead skin cells, causing more acne due to clogged pores. This happens as milk sticks dead cells together inside your pores, interfering with their natural process of falling off.
What can you do to get acne-free skin?
The best way to get acne-free skin is by trying to limit your consumption of milk and dairy products. You can do so in two ways:
1. Discontinue Milk Intake: Stop consuming milk and its products completely for at least 30 days and observe the changes. If your skin improves after 30 days, you can add small amounts of high-quality dairy, like organic yoghurt, to your diet. If eliminating milk does not show any positive effects, try observing other triggers of acne and look for appropriate methods of removing them.
2. Switch to Organic Milk Products Only - If you find it difficult to totally cut off milk from your diet, try reducing the amount of milk intake and totally avoid processed milk products. Switching to raw, grass-fed dairy products will also be beneficial.
What are the alternatives to milk which can be consumed without harming your skin?
You can also replace milk with the following products in your diet chart to prevent the occurrence of acne.
1. Organic almond milk without added sugar
2. Organic coconut milk containing no artificial sweeteners
3. Natural coconut cream
Warning: Do not consume soy milk as a milk substitute as it contains omega-6 fats, which cause skin inflammation and swelling of acne.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 21 years male every day I am easily tied and also getting pains and loss my hair to much sir please given tips.
My face is big and eyes is small for face I am thinking to go for cheekbone reduction is it safe and which techniques are used.
Last month I cleaned up my face from a parlour, that time my face was clean and now I have breakouts on my face and my face is full of whiteheads n small acne. What should I do?
How to cure Acne/Pimples