Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetan Oberai
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan OberaiYour feedback matters!
I felt very familiar with the doctor. And I am sure that his treatment will work for me soon.
I was suffering from skin disease I rings I coming in my body and some more skin diseases are disturbing.
Hello. I am a male (21). Facing from acne problem. Majority on forehead. Medium sized and turn black after some days and finally leave marks. And due to this face appears more aged than actual age. Kindly suggest some appropriate measures so as to control acne and regain glow.
Psoriasis is a chronic disease. It develops when a person’s immune system sends faulty signals that tell skin cells to grow too quickly. New skin cells form in days rather than weeks.
The body does not shed these excess skin cells. The skin cells pile up on the surface of the skin, causing patches of psoriasis to appear. Psoriasis may look contagious, but it's not.
You cannot get psoriasis from touching someone who has it. To get psoriasis, a person must inherit the genes that cause it.
Types of psoriasis
If you have psoriasis, you will have one or more of these types:
- Plaque (also called psoriasis vulgaris).
- Inverse (also called flexural psoriasis or intertriginous psoriasis).
- Erythrodermic (also called exfoliative psoriasis).
Some people get more than one type. Sometimes a person gets one type of psoriasis, and then the type of psoriasis changes.
Its treatment depends on chronicity,severity,types,also patient's age,lifestyle also play an important role in its treatment.For appointments call 9004839333 to visit our clinics at Malad,Juhu and Bandra.
I'm 24 years old female and I have short and thin hair. Please tell me what should I do to grow healthy and long hair?
- It is essential you cover your hair with a hat or a scarf during summers. This protects it from the harmful UV rays and it also helps in retaining moisture.
- Keeping your hair in a loose hairstyle works wonders during the summer. It helps air out your locks and prevents the accumulation of sweat.
- Avoid washing your hair too much during this season; it strips your hair of the essential oils that moisturize it naturally.Also use mild shampoos.
- Resort to air-drying your hair as much as possible. That’s because blow-drying makes your hair frizz up.
- Don’t forget to or skip conditioning; it helps de-frizz your hair during the humid season. Also, opt for deep conditioning at least once a week.
- This is a great hack. After applying sunscreen on your body, simply run your fingers through your hair and let the residual sunscreen protect your hair from UV rays.
- Don’t brush your hair, use a wide-tooth comb instead. These tend to be way less harsh when it comes to untangling your locks.
- Summer is the best time to trim your tresses. That’s because the likelihood of splint ends forming is higher in summer.
- Your hair is also a reflection of your lifestyle. Which is why a balanced diet and healthy exercise regimen will add a sheen to your hair.
- Summer makes you sweaty and want to shower a lot. However, ensure you use a shower filter so that any impurities that may be present in the water don’t hurt your hair.
- What with pollution already working its black magic on your hair, the last thing you need is to let stress get to you. That’s because stress causes hair loss; stay calm.
- Another important summer hair care tip is to give heat styling a break. Opt for natural styling instead.Consult a board certified trichologist for hair issues.