Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetan M Parmar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan M ParmarYour feedback matters!
Products derived from plants are widely used as herbs and spices, often across the world and in many cuisines. Though spices and herbs are used in small quantities to add flavor to the food we eat, they can still trigger an adverse reaction. As per a presentation at the 2012 scientific meeting of ACAAI (American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology), 2-3% people across the world have an allergic reaction to spices. The percentage may seem quite less, mostly because of the lack of reliable tests.
Unfortunately, spices aren't regulated by FDI (Food and Drug Administration), which is why they are not listed on the food labels, making it extremely hard for consumers to determine what products to avoid. Not only food but these spices are also used in cosmetics, toothpaste and various other dental products. Sami Bahana, former president of ACAAI, said during the meeting that; as more and more people have started to use cosmetics and spices in the United States, it is likely that they will soon start developing allergies to these substances. Common spice allergies are usually observed towards black pepper and garlic and vanilla. Then there are spice blends, which are even more difficult to regulate.
Symptoms of spice allergy
- Many people experience the symptoms of watery eyes and a runny nose right after eating something spicy, like chili pepper or horseradish. Many think that these reactions are caused by the immune system, but, in reality, they are caused by irritant effects on mucous membranes.
- Skin rashes are, at times, appear when a body comes in direct contact with spices found in foods or cosmetics, and trigger irritant contact dermatitis.
- Some life-threatening allergic reactions such as angioedema and urticaria can occur as a result of eating or inhaling spices. Inhaling spices can also trigger symptoms of asthma, as well as angioedema. Skin contact with spices can cause atopic dermatitis, urticaria, and allergic contact dermatitis.
Treating spice allergy
- Diagnosing spice allergy is easy and can be done by performing allergy testing like blood testing and patch testing. Once you know what spices you are allergic to, you can refrain from using them. Nonetheless, it is extremely difficult to avoid them completely since spices are used in many household and toiletry items.
- In case you develop the symptoms, the treatment is identical to the treatment of food allergy. Using injectable epinephrine and antihistamines for severe reactions can treat immediate symptoms to a significant extent. Topical corticosteroids can treat contact dermatitis caused by the spices. But, finally, avoiding spices completely is the best treatment for spice allergy.
I am a 16 years ofl boy feel backache during study hours I also gets less energetic what should I do?
I am practise for marathon daily so I loosing my wait because of running so what should I do for this?
How to grow hairs fast. My hairs are too short. And I am fed up of them and how to keep my hairs healthy.
My 6 years daughter often toilet (discharge urine) on bed during night. Whether there is any homeopathy medicine to control it.
Sexual satisfaction plays a very important role in a romantic relationship. It has been linked with lower divorce rates, more intimacy, and long lasting relationships. Sexual satisfaction in men and women is negatively affected by various factors such as heart diseases, Thyroid, and depression, among others. So it can be said that overall, physically and mentally, healthy people experience greater amounts of sexual satisfaction.
Sexual satisfaction mainly depends on two things for most couples - the quality of sex and the frequency at which they have it.
Quantity - The quantity of sex is a relative term as it varies from person to person. Sex encapsulates a lot of things such as oral sex, stimulation of the genitals, kissing and caressing. For some genital stimulation may count as sex whereas for others it may not count as a sexual act. It also varies according to the age of the person and the relationship. In usual cases, the sexual frequency between two partners tends to be higher in the early stages while gradually diminishing with time. However, when talking about quantity, the frequency of sex leading to satisfaction varies from couple to couple.
Quality - Quality of sex essentially means the gratification and satisfaction that one experiences during and after sexual intercourse. Quality of sex is linked with feelings of well-being and increased levels of love for the partner. Communication plays a major role in this regard such as deciding on the sexual positions that would lead to more gratification. Making compromises like stepping out from the usual and experimenting according to your partner's wishes may also help in improving the quality of sex.
Though most studies reveal that women are more inclined towards the quality of sex, and men prefer quantity. But in reality, which of the two will give greater satisfaction solely depends on you and your partner's preferences.