Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. ChetanYour feedback matters!
Sir my wife have white discharge regularly. Our married life is 10 months. Her age is 26 my age is 35. Is there any problem to be pregnancy for white discharge. Suggest me please If yes then told me the medicine.
Dear sir/mam I am a pharmacist my wife is suffering for monnorhgia in a lsat 22 day she use contra pill for abuse the birth. So mam please suggest me what shud I do.
I got married. My menstrual cycle time was 24/02/16 but till now it has not happened. Almost 17 days crossed till date. Today I have checked the urine test self for pregnant. Results was negative. What would be the reason for my menstrual cycle stopped other than pregnancy. Please advise me.
The uterus is a muscular structure held in place inside your pelvis with the help of muscles, ligaments, and tissues. These muscles weaken in women due to pregnancy, childbirth or delivery complications and can lead to severe complications. One such complication is a uterine prolapse. Uterine prolapse occurs when the uterus sags or slips from its normal position into the vaginal canal.
The causes of uterine prolapse are varied and include:
- Delivering a large baby
- Difficulty in labor and delivery
- Reduction in estrogen levels post menopause
- Traumatic childbirth
- Loss or weakening of the pelvic muscle
- Conditions which lead to increased pressure in the abdominal area such as a chronic cough, straining, pelvic tumors or accumulation of fluid in the abdomen
- Loss of external support due to major surgery in pelvic area
Uterine prolapse can be complete or incomplete depending on how far the uterus sags into the vagina. Women who have minor uterine prolapse may not have any visible symptoms. However, if the condition worsens, it manifests itself in visible signs.
Symptoms of moderate or severe prolapse are:
1. A feeling of fullness or pressure in your pelvis when you sit
2. Seeing the uterus or cervix coming out of the vagina
3. Vaginal bleeding or increased discharge
4. Painful sexual intercourse
5. Recurrent bladder infections
6. Continuing back pain with difficulty in walking, urinating and moving your bowels
Without proper attention, the condition can cause impairments in the bowel, and can also affect bladder and sexual function.
Related Tip: What Makes One Lose Control of the Urinary Bladder?
Do use of contraceptives like ipill cause any severe side effect. Can it be taken after intercourse and does it give effective protection against pregnancy?
A friend of mine is kinda worried and we being very good friends shared her problem with me. She is 18 1/2 and was in contact with her boyfriend. But they didn't actually did the sex thing (he didn't inserted his penis in to her vagina. Its was about 2 months before and she still didn't got her periods yet.(her periods are normally irregular about 1 and 1/2 month but not this much. She had done home pregnancy test abt 6 weeks after they were in contact. It turned negative. She is showing some symptoms like increased urination n vaginal discharge from last 2 days. She was even on antibiotics for allergic purposes for about 2 weeks, during her expected date of periods. She is all confused and depressed about this condition and don't know whether she got pregnant (they were too close. He inserted his finger in to her vagina. is there any chances of sperms travelling this way) and they met after her last day of last period. Since then its 2 months now she is not getting her periods yet. please help. I am kinda worried for her.
Doctor I had done unprotected sex with my girlfriend 4 days back from today. But today she vomited and having headache and stomach pain and one thing more she's having extra liquid coming out from her vagina. Is she got pregnant doctor?
Hi doc I am 26 years married female and I am trying to conceive from 1 years this time my doc suggested me to take duphastontab from my 15 the day of my cycle for 10 days my last period date is 14.04. 2016 and I have 28 days cycle now I have too much watery vaginal discharge from 3 days can I be pregnant because I feel very week and I have hip pain please help.
My sister is 25 years old marry last month they are not succeed full sex partially they are success her problem is she is not sure that last time they are succeed and she has fear that she is pregnant and she wants to test by prega news is she is confuse after how many days she took test? and how to do successful sex?
If uterus is week there is any chance to pregnancy and get baby, is there any problem due to this, if is there mean give me a valuable regards.
Am 28 years old, I have problem with pcos irregular periods am not getting periods even for 4months. Am married I want to conceive ASAP. Please help me.
I am a 13 years old girl but still I have not getting my main periods when it ll be start my body is already developed and well shaped looking, I am feeling to do sex also but before starting my periods I can do it so please help me what to do to start my mains or I have to consult the doctors.
2. Healthy formation, development and growth
3. Harmonious function of different organs and mind
4. Resistance to diseases and evil thoughts
5. Virtuous thinking and helping the sick
My vagina is very tight after 5 times sex also. I'm getting very much pain while having sex. What is the solution?
I had a sex with my lover at BEFORE. Last month I think 40 days past still now she didn't get a period please suggest me.
I am 20 years female n had sex two times at an interval of 4-5 months Got urinary infection both the time What should I do? Is it normal as it was my first n the second time that I did it.
I am 23 year old female. I want to ask regarding my menstrual cycle. My previous cycle was of 35 days. I had my menses on 14th of june. On the 8th of july I had sex. The condom leaked. My vagina was very dry and it was the 25th day of my cycle. Now its 36th day I haven't got my periods. I am experiencing light brown colored discharge from vagina. Its a bit watery. Its 12 days since I had sex. Also it was my first time. Am I pregnant. Please help. I am under a lot of stress.
Cholangiocarcinoma (Bile duct cancer), like any other cancer, leaves a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained. It has been mostly found to affect people above 60 years of age. The signs and symptoms associated are so common that very few people consult a physician. A delayed diagnosis implies delayed treatment. This goes on to aggravate and complicate the situation further. One needs to be a little alert. Any symptoms, no matter how common, should not be taken lightly. Look for the early signs and symptoms and bile duct cancer can be fully cured.
Signs and symptoms associated with Cholangiocarcinoma:
Bile duct cancer can be Extrahepatic (occurs in the duct outside the liver) or Intrahepatic (cancer develops within the smaller ducts inside the liver). It must be noted that Intrahepatic Bile duct cancer and Liver cancer are different.
- Bile duct cancer results in blocking the bile duct. This blockage severely effects the secretion of bilirubin and bile from the liver. Thus, the secretions (bile and bilirubin) which are supposed to flow into the intestine move back into the bloodstream. An elevated level of bilirubin in the blood gives rise to a condition, known as Jaundice (a condition resulting in yellowing of the eyes and the skin). The problem lies in the fact that many other factors can equally contribute to Jaundice. Consulting a physician at the earliest is the best resort.
- A sudden or drastic weight loss and loss of appetite is an alarming sign of Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Excessive itching can be an indication of something as big as bile duct cancer. Itching can be an outcome of the increased bilirubin (blood) reaching the skin.
- At an advanced stage of Cholangiocarcinoma, a patient may experience severe abdominal pain.
- At times, the tumour in the bile duct might exert immense pressure on the nearby organs. This can give rise to an enlarged abdominal mass. Bloated feeling is also very common amongst the patients.
- An unusual change in the colour of the stool and urine should not be neglected. The elevated bilirubin level from the intestine is usually eliminated out of the system through the urine. Thus the stool appears lighter and the urine a shade darker.
- A cholangiocarcinoma patient can, at times feel nauseated. Fever is also a common but an extremely important indication.
Bile duct cancer or cholangiocarcinoma can lead to many other complications. Click below to know every minute detail associated with Cholangiocarcinoma.