Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan Dwarkadas DivechaYour feedback matters!
I suffer with cough, headache, cold and body pains, muscle pains and veins are pained and not interested in life what is this?
I am 36 year male suffering from regular leg pain above ankle and also numbness in feet while walking. The condition goes away when I stop for few minutes and again resurfaces when I start walking again. What should I do?
Few weeks ago I had a bad hit on my right side ribs while playing football. The pain was very severe. It happened to reduce later on but I have noticed that it still persists during some particular muscle movement related to right side of my chest. This is as severe that I had to stop breathing for a moment. Is the pain related to my lungs or muscle? How can I get over it?
I have heavy body pains from a week, I can't able to sleep daily, I have used many medicines, but it was not reduced?
I felt muscle pain aftr doing plank exercises to shape up my body, Weight: 50 kg, BMI 22.2 (i never did exercise before, IS THAT PAIN IS NORMAL?
I am an 18 year old male. Last year around september after playing cricket I had pain around my sternum, on the right side of my sternum, I iced it and put balm and the pain faded away but when I do certain movements it still hurts. I started poking the spot yesterday and it swelled up a little bit. It doesn't hurt and it doesn't bother me but its just something that hasn't gone away.
DEAR SIR, after acupuncture treatment vide wwwacu5solution since 12-09-15, pains, sprains, tightness, numbness all over body, tried Dr. ortho for 45 days, oils, balms, gels, home etc no relief, what to do? I am 66, male on insulin, lantus, amyral-m and madhu sanjeevani-02-0-02, bph on urimax d, regards---narasanna n.
Hi, She is 53years old. She is an thyroid patient. And she gets frequent pain under the foot. Somewhat bearable pain. She gets this pain while getting up from bed and placing foot on the floor. And Might get this pain after eating too. Please Suggest remedies. And why is it happening like that? Thank you:)
Hi, I am 21 years old female. I am having sever body pain since last 2 days. I have tried pain killers, but it didn't work, what to do. Please help me.
I have pain in my spinal cord. When I sit it gets increase. Most of pain is in area around spinal cord. It also increase in night so it is very tough pain so give me some exercises for the purpose.
I have pain in my hand and legs for so many days please give me some instructions to get relief from this pain I faced so many problems from this pain.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.