Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetan Dedhia
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan DedhiaYour feedback matters!
1) If your crown is alive, crown cutting done for fpd or caping, it may cause mild pain for 7 to 10 days.
2) It may cause thermal sensation for some days
3) It may cause mild irritation.
4) It may feel bulging or heaviness. (specially is case of fpd).
Treatment:- Generally these problems are auto cure in approx 10 days and there are no need of treatment. If it causes more pain, pain killers should be prescribed. Salt water gargle provide relief to patient in this case. These problems will be auto cure in 7 to 10 days.
Hi can I know the cost for removal of wisdom teeth. And you please recommend a doctor who is expert in removing it without nerves near by it. As I heard wisdom tooth in horizontal position is complicated to remove. please suggest me.
I am having pain in my mouth. When I chew something my bone get locked. And it is very painful for me to open the mouth. Sometime I cannot open my full mouth. Please solve my problem. I hope that you will solve my problem soon. It is very important for me.
I have lots of pain on my backside teeth and it leads to swelling also What can I do? Pls suggest me.
Hello. I am 32 year old and have crowding in the lower jaw line. I want to know how much time it will take in removable wire treatment to align my teeth.
Does componeer is reversible process what if it is removed what if overtime it will itself be removed and if the patient does not want to do again some dental work or replace it does the teeth will be ok.
Gutke ke karan muh mei 2 ungli ja rahi hai, safedi bhi aa gyi hai, teeka garm nahi kha pata hu, aansu niklne lagte hai, sir kya kiya jay.
More than often, parents have to deal with children coming home with a broken front tooth / teeth. Dental problems (learn more to maintain dental health), injuries sustained during physical activities and games, munching on certain foodstuffs (nuts, certain candies) contribute in a big way to chipped front tooth. It is advisable for parents to consult a dentist at the earliest. Left unattended, the situation might result in infections or other dental complications (know more to maintain healthy teeth).
A broken front tooth is often the hardest to fix. The effectiveness of the treatment is largely governed by the nature and severity of the damage.
1. In case of a really small crack or a break, the problem can be fixed by simply filing the broken surface to smoothen it.
2. Dental bonding comes as a huge relief in situations where a small portion or corner of the front tooth chips off. The procedure is simple and hassle free. The surface of the broken tooth is fixed or bonded with a bonding material. The material is shaped well to give it a more natural appearance. The bonding material is finally hardened using UV light.
3. Dental crowning comes in handy when a large chunk of the front tooth cracks or breaks off. To understand the condition better, an X-ray of the affected tooth is carried out. If everything goes fine, the dentist proceeds to the next step. The tooth to be crowned is then filed down to ensure sufficient space to fit in the crown.
In some cases, the break results in enormous loss of the tooth. Under such circumstances, a filling material is used to assist the tooth in holding the crown. Next, an impression of the tooth (receiving the crown) as well as the opposing tooth is made using putty. Till the new crown is being manufactured, the dentist may fix a temporary crown (generally made of acrylic) to protect the tooth. In the next sitting, the dentist replaces the temporary crown with a permanent one. The crown used may be of stainless steel, all porcelain, all ceramic, metal, porcelain fused to metal or all resin.