Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan DedhiaYour feedback matters!
I am 57 yrs old suffering from acute pain in my 6th and 7th teeth for the last four days. Advice medicine for relief.
Hi doctors, my teeth has some yellowish, and corner teeth and in between has black black, even if I brush inside its not removing, please advice, to remove that how much it will cost, am in Bangalore.
What are the causes of mouth ulcers? I am having those quite often. Just after one has gone, the other starts.
My upper & lower teeth (6nos) have fallen down. Is there any treatment to fix the artificial teeth. Please give your suggestion.
Hi doctors, mine one teeth is paining too much since morning and near to teeth gum swallowed I can't handle this pain now pls help me.
Ulcers, I get these ulcers in my mouth very often. I take vitamin -b table for 5 days then I feel good. Why I get these again n again?
I am 19 years old and have a little cavity in 2 of my back teeth upside is there any other way of treating them besides filling and is there any way to whiten teeth.
I was having mouth cancer. 16 teeth took from me. Some portion of my teeth were there in my mouth. It's painful. When I went to a dentist to close it. The doctor told me no need of any closing. But it's very painful. Can't able to talk properly. Root canal is required. This is what doctor said. For that a medical certificate is needed. While having spicy food my gum is getting so worse. But when using ointment it gets cured. Is there any problem in doing root canal.. Will it affect me in any different ways. Please advice.
My front facing teeth are little big so I want reduce size of my teeth so it possible that my teeth can be smaller than they are now? And what will be the charge for it?
I have red mouth ulcer and having I am having trouble in swallowing. I sometimes have a fever. This has been since 3 days. So please suggest me the best answer what I'm suffered from and solution to that.
I am 30 years old, female, having impacted wisdom tooth and little bit of OMSF. I consulted one doctor and he suggested me to go the surgery with general full anaesthesia. Now I am getting pain for wisdom teeth in very frequently with little bit of cold infection. I am taking Lycored as well. Is there any therapy called Laser therapy for that? Should I go for that? What is the cost for that?
I have bad breath problem since 6 yr. I have visited many dentists they said. There is no problem in my mouth although always have bad smell and taste in my mouth even dry mouth specially in the morning. I also feel bad smell coming out of my nose also. I brush twice still could not get rid of this problem. I do not thing scaling will help me as I have this problem for way long years.
What is the correct time of brushing teeth .just after getting up in the morning or after having breakfast. N how many times we should brush our teeth. Is it OK if I brush 3 times a day. Because after every meal I feel like I should brush.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.