Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan BhambureYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 67 years old heart patient and was operated for cabg from escorts heart institute and research centre, new delhi in 2002. After this heart by-pass operation, I am perfectly fine in health. I am doing morning walk 6 km and evening 4 km without any rest regularly and also doing physical exercise, as and when needed and not having any sort of addiction habits, with no any breathing problem. I am diabetic since about 2 years back for which I wanted to have nature cure treatment, for which concerned nature cure hospital, desired my 2d echo report and the same was done on 19.03. 2015 from hero dmc heart institute, ludhiana. From the observations of 2d echo report, my lvef was observed 45% (50-80%) (mod. Simpson) which has put my mind on full tension due to some abnormal report. I visited fortis escorts heart institute, new delhi on 9.5. 2015 and had dobutamine- stress echo test, my particulars are as under: name of patient devinder kumar age 67 years. Gender male date of birth 20/12/1947. Height 5 ft 8 inch. Weight 83 kg. Blood group b + positive current medical problem as regards heart, I have no physical problem but since the observation of 2d echo report my lvef is below the normal range, which is causing full tension/feeling risk for life. Other diagnosed medical problems. 2nd problem is diabetic for which I am taking treatment. My main anxiety is:- whether my lvef will improve with medicines, or will remain as is and the medicines so prescribed will continue permanently and in this case the medicines may kindly be prescribed, earlier medicines taken by me are not reliable. Whether morning/evening walk/exercise is permitted or to be avoided? any risk/precautions? as mentioned in escorts heart institute dobutamine- stress ehco report: -------------------------------------------------------------------- lvef 45% at baseline and lvef 52% at peak dose needs clarification. Impression: dobutamine stress echo test is negative for reversible myocardial ischaemia may kindly be clarified please. Any surgery or other procedure recommended. In view of latest dobutamine-stress echo I want to seek fresh prescription from your side, which will improve my lvef, for which I fully hope that I will be fully helped and I convey my thanks for this act of kindness. Present medicines taken by me are not reliable. With deepest regards, yours sincerely.
I am feeling pain in my upper chest at centre while taking deep breath pain is only for less then one second, and sometimes when I change my position also is there any cure or home remedies for this I am feeling this pain from yesterday's evening.
My mother: she is actually 50years and suffering from heart running and got high blood pressure doctor has advised her to take telma it has controlled her but how far she has to take this medicine is there no solution to become properly good health.
My problem is acidity, heart burn, belching, feels like wait in chest, burning inside stomach etc.. it started more than 3-4 years. i had undergone lots medication . but still i am not recovered from this problem. i had drinking & smoking habits. but i stopped this before 1 year. i have a problem of over anxiety also. please help me to recover from this proble. thank you
Last nyt I didn't sleep well turning ryt side to left side in the midnight. At that tym I slept at left side some how on my hand placing below the ribs. Nd whole night my ribs r bend slightly b'coz of that my ribs started paining front side nd my backside of my ribs frm 3days. I applied some oil nd medicine tablets but it no use of it so Dr. please tell me how cure my ribs pain.
I am having pain in my chest since last 3 hours. Is it somewhat I have to worry about? Or just a change of climate.
Hi, my mother hving ldl cholesterol problem and last 3 months shes taking medicine to control but no such thing can control till yet and now shes having lots of paining in her left leg. Please suggest what she have to do for curing.
I am 50 years old retired person. I would like to know about idle weight and blood pressure in this age. My height 5 feet 7 inches.
You feel your heart begin to beat wildly in your chest as you break into a cold sweat and have trouble catching your breath; is this a heart attack or panic attack? Your first thought is that it's a heart attack since you have an impending feeling of doom which you may even have felt before your attack began. This makes your heart beat even faster and you become so overwhelmed that the feeling gets even worse until you begin to feel light-headed or maybe even pass out. This is a panic attack.
When you suffer from anxiety, the slightest thing can trigger a panic attack and some can be so intense that you can't imagine it being anything other than looming death. It's very common for those having an anxiety attack to mistake it for a heart attack and this fear is enough to just take over and really wreak havoc on your heart rate, but no matter how fast your heart beats or how panicked you feel; you are not having a heart attack and this episode will not kill you.
One thing that will prove helpful in dealing with this is learning the differences between the two:
Signs of a Heart Attack:
Pressure in the Chest (described as feeling like there is an elephant sitting on your chest).
Chest pain - note that this is not always present.
Pain in the right arm.
Pain in the back or shoulder blades for women.
Panic attack symptoms include:
Increased heart rate.
Sharp or stabbing chest pain that lasts only 5 to 10 seconds.
Pain that is localized to one small area.
Pain that usually occurs at rest.
Pain that accompanies anxiety.
Pain that is relieved or worsened when you change positions.
Pain that can be reproduced or worsened by pressing over the area of pain.
The bottom line: Be vigilant and get checked out promptly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Hi. I am 24 years female. I sometimes have palpitations. Homeopathy doctor prescribed me to have 2 times every day crataegus q 30 drops mix with 1/3rd cup of warm water. Is it safe to have this medicine.
Hi doctor I am 27 years old and my weight my weight is 96. I have high cholerstol and low sugar which tablet I have to take
Stroke is a condition known to all for its deadly impact. Even if the affected person survives, the after-effects can be immensely debilitating right from affecting movement to speech. Being informed, you can protect yourself and your loved ones from both ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke. Here are the common signs of stroke that you should be aware of:
- Numbing of arms and legs: Many people wake up and find that their arms and legs are numb and they tend to assume that it is due to compression of the nerve. But the actual reality is that the flow of blood through the arteries running up to the spine is reduced, and it has led to weakness or numbness on either side of the body.
- Double vision and blurriness: Vision problems can also be a strong indicator of stroke even though most people think it is due to long hours of work or aging. When you see two images of the same object, it doesn’t have to mean that you are reading too much. It could mean that the blood vessel in charge of supplying oxygen to the eyes has been disrupted or blocked.
- Slurred speech: Some medicines, particular painkillers can cause speech issues. But this is not the case always; if it is not a side effect that you typically experience after taking painkillers, you should consult a healthcare expert without any delay.
- Confusion and trouble over thinking and articulating: When you find yourself in a state where you cannot recall the right word to explain the right thing, you may rest assured that it is an issue stemming from the stroke. If you find yourself to struggle thinking or finding a word very commonly, then you are heading for big trouble.
- Balance problems: Some people have balance issues, and they think it is due to the dose of alcohol, but experts say it is crucial to identify whether this assumption is correct. You will never have delayed balance problems, and therefore, you cannot blame a drink that you had last day. So, if you have balance issues without any identifiable reason, it is advisable to call a doctor.
- A headache that becomes intolerable at times: Headaches can be a sign of a migraine but in case you are not prone to this ailment, then the debilitating headache could indicate a stroke. Migraine headaches can also mean stroke since both of them have similar signs and symptoms.
- Fatigue that won’t let you stay upright: If you are not doing any physically strenuous job but still feel tired most of the time, it could be a warning sign of stroke. If it continues for over a week, it is recommended that you consult an expert immediately.
Equipped with this knowledge, stay aware and pay attention to the indications your body gives to take care of yourself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.