Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan BattYour feedback matters!
Hello I am 22 year old guy from india, I am smoking from 4 years, my right tonsil is swollen and I was feeling pain, I took some antibiotics after consulting a doctor, now there is no pain, but its still swollen, please reply if its cancer ?
I am 20 years old. My either side of nose remains blocked 24 hour. I am suffering from this condition for the last 1 year. I was prescribed medicines by PMCH. Medicines side effects resulted in frequent loose motion. So I have stopped taking that medicines. Now, sometimes I feel acute chest pain. Is this pain is due to angina pectoris. Kindly suggest me what should I do now. Thanks.
I am having sore throat, cough, my nose is choked for last 15 days. Please advise me medicine. I have also done blood test for typhoid also it is negative
I have tonsils. Left side tonsil is very enlarged. Right side is less enlarged. One doctor said- this can be cured only by operation. I did not do that. Homeopathy Doctor said- no need for operation. Take medicine for 1.5 years. It will cure. I took Homeopathy medicine. At the time of eating I was fine, but when I left my throat pains and ulcers also come with pain. I am taking Septilin from Himalayas. But its not the proper solution. Please advise the best solution how to remove tonsils completely from the root. I cannot eat cold things also. I am suffering from bad and huge enlarged tonsils.
I am 34 yrs old male I am suffering from continuous loose motions from last 3 weeks and cold severe headache. I Am loosing weight nausea night sweating and dizziness.
Is surgery is only way to treat nasal septum deviation as my medical exam for job is due. Will that be a issue?
The tune of throat of my daughter aging 23 years. Became deteriorated after reading books in whisper manner. What should she do now?
I have a throat infection since 3 months back and I taken even the anti biotic however there is no sign of a good result. So please I need your advice.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"
I am 78 years old. I have tinnitus. Of late my voice is going down. I gargle with salt water every morning. I have difficulty in swallowing also. What is the remedy.
My brother is 23 years old. He has suffered from mucus problem by nose when sneeze. What causes of it?
Homeopathy is considered to be an untested medicine for many. This is why so many patients who have a sore throat immediately turn to tablets, hot water or even syrups to relieve the pain. Different causes of a sore throat will have different remedies.
Here are the some of the homeopathic remedies for different causes of a sore throat.
- Belladonna: This is the best medicine when there is any difficulty swallowing. It is also very readily available.
- HeparSulph: Heparsulph is generally used when there is a sensation in your throat, which feels like there is some sort of splinter.
- Phosporus: Phosphorus is a more widely used homeopathic remedy. It is used to treat what is called as 'clergyman's' sore throat. This is when there is a tickling sensation in the larynx.
- Lachesis: This is also a very uncommon and rarely required medicine. However, sometimes our throat feels sore only when we take liquids. In this case, lachesis is the ideal remedy.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is a much more common homeopathy. It is used when there is a cough accompanying the sore throat.
- Merc sol: Tonsilltis is generally considered to be a condition too serious to cure with homeopathy. However, Merc sol does do this effectively. Belladonna is also pretty good at it. They also help with a sore throat.
- Arsenicum album: This medication is most commonly used when a sore throat is accompanied by a cold.
- Aconite: Aconite is considered even better than arsenicum album in treating a sore throat which is also accompanied by a cold.
- Capsicum: This is a great homeopathic remedy for a pain in the throat which goes all the way to the ears.
- Argentium Metallicum: Argentium Metallicum is used when the soreness of your throat worsens with the use of the voice. Professional singers and public speakers are especially in need of this medicine as they frequently use their voice.
- Chamomilla: This remedy is especially great for helping cure sore throat in children.
- Baryta Carbonicum: This is a remedy used for a very similar reason to what chamomilla is used for. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.