Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chetan Batt
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan BattYour feedback matters!
The tune of throat of my daughter aging 23 years. Became deteriorated after reading books in whisper manner. What should she do now?
I am 21 year old male, I had throat pain from 2 days. Also had irritation, itchiness also very hard to swallow any food items. Some times I feel difficulty for breathing and joint pain. Please help me!
Hi, I m 25 yrs old girl, I have loss my sense of smell from past 10 years and having sneezing problem continuously 7 to 10 times during waking up and after taking bath and at evening time, continuously water following from nose & eyes also nose block at sneezing time, please advise me how I can get sense of smell with also well!
Sir, I usually get throat infection within 10-15 days again and again. Previously I was diagnosed for small fungus in throat and taken treatment by some antibacterial and antiviral medicines. But after taking full treatment the situation arises of same kind. ENT doctors says its due to lack of immunity. I want to ask the fungus which I usually get for what reasons? I can't seat in AC.
Sir there will be continuous noise in my right ear when I sit in a very silent place. This starts when I went in friend marriages where there is large sound on DJ. I went in govt. Hospital where doctor checked my ptr report and gave me some vitamin tablets but there is no effect of these tablets on my right ear. Please answer me as soon as possible.
Otitis media is an infection of the middle ear that causes inflammation (redness and swelling) and a build-up of fluid behind the eardrum?
I have morning running nose and sneezing - what should I do? - later some hours I will be ok. Please advise.
I m suffering from tonsil please suggest right and quick relief medicine & please give me medicine low power.
I am having infection in my throat for past 15 days. Even after medication I am not having complete relief. What should I do to get complete relief.
I am 26 years old , and I have a problem of snoring during sleep . And you snore like a 50 years old man , that's too loud . Can you please help me in this . Thanks.
Iam having ear pain and coz of it iam also getting fever. Some white transparent discharge is coming out of my ears. I cleaned it using ear buds first thinking that it may be water but it is coming again. Please help me as soon as possible suggest me what should I do should I consult an ENT specialist or it will get healed by drops?
Doctor told me that my son is having enlarged adenoids problem that to in 3rd stage. But after the medication he is sleeping normal without snoring and opening his mouth which was done before medication. But still surgery is necessary? Pls suggest.
I am 28 years female I am not feeling well. Dry couch, deafness, head me bharipan. Gale me ajib sa dard Itching in ear. What should I do ?
I am suffering from severe allergic nasal flow and sneezing since 5 years. This is especially high during cold climate. What medication should I undergo?
Hi doctor, I have a slight pain in my right ear. It feels as if it is blocked .i had also applied soliwax drops once but their was no wax in my ear. I recently had gone to hill station it was fine their but once I came back this problem started again. Pls suggest.
I have pain in my right ear and around the area of ear also. Sometimes the pain comes to throat also.
I have a pain on throat from yesterday. And I noticed a small nodule in that region. Is it a thyroid issue?
My rib cartilage has been removed for my ear reconstruction surgery. Will rib grow back? If so how long will it take? Thanks!
Any ailment can cause a breakdown of one's overall well-being due to the onslaught of related symptoms, and sinus problem is no different. Sinusitis refers to inflammation or swelling of the tissue that lines the sinus, which are passages filled with air and lie in the nasal tract.
Sometimes, these passages get blocked with germs, fluid and other elements that can give rise to infections and allergic reactions. Here are the ways in which this condition can affect your health:
- Related ailments: One of the most common outcomes of sinus blockage is common cold, which can happen when the passages do not get proper movement of air. Further, it can also cause allergic rhinitis which is also known as hay fever and comes with its own set of symptoms like a runny nose, blocked nose and ears, watery eyes and other signs. A build-up of nasal polyps can also take place in the blocked path of the sinus, while the nasal cavity can also shift, causing a deviated septum.
- Pain: We have many sinuses that are located in various parts of our head, including the areas above and below the eyes. As a part of the sinus attack, one may experience pain and fluid fullness in these areas. These regions can ache when there is a sinus infection. This pain can also be caused by the dull pressure exerted by inflammation, and the pain can then travel down to jaws, teeth and even between eyes.
- Headaches: The constant pressure and persistent pain in the various areas containing the sinus can lead to long term headaches which will be at their worst in the mornings. This is due to the fact that the fluids have been accumulating throughout the night. These headaches can get worse if there is a change in the temperature.
- Congestion: Congestion is also a common symptom of sinus infection. The swollen sinuses can lead to constrictions in the nasal passage, which can obstruct normal breathing. This will lead to congestion, which can also affect the senses of taste and smell.
- Cough and discharge: A patient suffering from a sinus infection may end up blowing his or her nose more often than normal. This will usually happen because a yellowing greenish discharge will drain into the nasal passages on a regular basis during the infection. When this discharge bypasses the nasal tract and reaches the throat, it can also cause persistent coughing. It is best to ask for medical intervention and practice steaming to relive the painful symptoms of this condition.