Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan BattYour feedback matters!
Hi. In morning I eat raw garlic of 3-4 pieces now in my throat pain now what is the problem n solution.
Hi I am 37 year old I get noise in ears been to ent Dr gave me some some tablets but noise is still there some it's loudly what should I do
Mere daye kan(ear) ke niche jab khana khata hu to ya fir kabhi kabhi dard hota hai umar hai 34 saal.
I have noticed that there is a sound in my right ear since 6 months. I visited ENT doctor . They say it is may be due to weakness of some nerve passing through the right ear. I undergone several scans. Reports say normal. At final doctor sugggested HRCT scan. I yet to undergo this scan. Due to this sound I can't sleep in night til 3 or 4 am later sound will come down n I start sleep. Plz suggest for further course of action. .
I suffer from Sinusitis for the last 25 years. Even a test also indicated that it is positive. Please advise what drugs should be taken by me?
I am feeling like ear was blocked, when I had a shower. I am using ear buds almost daily but am feeling like blocked sensation and little bit pain. Can I consult doctor?
I am a 22 years old. And my question is, I get dizzy often while going out in the sun, from almost 6 months from now, I feel like vomiting too, and when I feel like that, I see the color of the sun becomes purple, trees are dark green etc, and after all that a slight pain left in my eyes. But this happens only when I am inactive under the sun, but while playing football under the sun I do not feel anything like that. I do not know what is happening in me, it could be a brain tumour or High blood pressure. Please help.
Just like there are exercises to lose weight, there are simple exercises, which you can do to stop your snoring completely. Snoring is a common condition and it generally takes place more in men than women. It mostly affects individuals who are overweight and the condition gets worsened with age. Though it is not a serious condition, it has to be dealt as it affects the sleep of your sleeping partner. The main cause of snoring is an improper flow of air through the mouth or nose.
The airflow to the nose is obstructed by factors like:
- Genetic factors
- Sinus Infection
How to Prevent Snoring:
It is very essential that prior attention is given to this condition before it turns out to be a serious problem. The self help tips that can be used by individuals to stop snoring include proper exercising, losing weight, quitting smoking and not drinking alcohol as well as setting up an ideal sleeping pattern. There are devices available in the pharmaceutical stores like the mouth guard device which are specially designed to help stop snoring. There are medications also available that help to stop snoring and have good quality sleep.
Amazing and Simple Exercises to Stop Snoring:
You can cure your snoring problem easily by practicing vocal exercises without the need of even going through a painful and expensive surgery.
- Singing: Singing is an excellent exercise that is very good for your vocal passage and that can cure the snoring problem. It is best that you start singing in a warm shower and the moist steam of the warm water would soothe your throat. The benefit of singing is that it tightens the muscles and it is an excellent and natural way that would cure your sleeping problem. You can practice singing at least 20 minutes in a day, and you would surely experience the difference.
- Yawning: The second simple exercise that can be done to stop snoring is yawning, which involves opening and closing of your mouth. The exercise done in a yawning motion would strengthen both the inner and outer neck muscles. It is very necessary that the mouth is opened widely, and this activity can be done anytime of the day.
- Chewing: The third exercise that is helpful to get relief from sleep disorders is chewing. You can fix your throat by chewing the tip of a pencil. You don't have to bite the pencil, and you just need to fix your throat muscles to make certain that your airway is clear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Still Dry cough problem, Throat irritation problem, taking Rcof Syrup 3 times daily 10 ml from last 15 days. Taking swasari syrup of Patanjali.
Suffering with hearing loss and tinnitus. Is operation a must or are there any medications to cure it.
I have been having chronic sinusitis. I M trying all antibiotics. And thinking to get surgery on the sinuses. Is it better to get operated?
Dear sir I am a patient of tinnitus. And spondyitus.Sometimes back pain.Taking calirol sache and excercise for back.Advice
Throat pain mainly occurs due to two conditions 'sore throat' or 'strep throat'. Often the terms 'sore throat' and 'strep throat' are used interchangeably, but they don't indicate the same thing. While a sore throat is a condition mostly followed by common cold, runny nose or congestion; strep throat is a bacteria induced infection. The bacterium called Streptococcus is responsible for strep throat.
The most common reason behind a sore throat is a viral infection like flu or cold. So, if you've a sore throat that is caused by virus, there is no reason to worry as it can be treated easily. But if you are suffering from strep throat or streptococcal infection, then antibiotic drugs for additional treatment will be required to avoid complications.
Signs and symptoms of a strep throat (which indicates that your throat pain is serious and needs attention) include:
- Pain while swallowing food
- Sore throat which usually persists for more than 48 hours
- Small red spots at the roof top of your mouth
- Swollen and red tonsils at times with streaks of pus or white patches
- Swollen, benign lymph nodes in your neck
- Body aches
- Vomiting or feeling of nausea, especially amongst younger children
When these signs and symptoms become noticeable, you need to promptly visit your doctor for test and treatment. And, if the reports indicate strep throat, then your doctor will prescribe you some oral antibiotics to reduce the complications and severity of symptoms so that it doesn't spread to others. You are advised to follow your prescription properly and stay indoors for at least a day after starting your medication. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.