Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chetan A MundadaYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old a am suffering from Psoriasis problem last 15 years but no relief please suggest for our ceased.
4 ways to put off joint replacement
Tip #1: Lose weight: For every extra pound you carry, you put about three pounds of additional pressure on your knees and multiply the pressure on your hips by six. If you have arthritis, losing just 15 pounds can cut your knee pain in half.
Tip #2: Take care when using your joints: Poor posture and using the wrong techniques during your daily activities add more stress to damaged joints. By standing up straight instead of slouching, you can protect the joints in your neck, hips, and knees. Also use the proper technique when lifting or carrying anything heavy. If any activity hurts, stop doing it right away.
Tip #3: Try nonsurgical approaches before turning to surgery: Treatment with steroids is one approach. Benefits can last anywhere from four to six months. However, this doesn't work for everyone. Visco supplementation involves injecting a lubricating fluid into damaged knee joints to treat osteoarthritis
Tip #4: Get pain relief: Instead of heading straight to your doctor to treat sore joints, try taking an over-the-counter pain reliever. Take them for the shortest possible time to relieve your discomfort. There is also some evidence that the dietary supplement glucosamine chondroitin can lead to subtle improvements in arthritis pain.
While many of us wish we could stay under the shower all day in the summers, winters and lazy Sundays find many of us making excuses to skip a shower. However, having a shower not only keeps you clean, it also plays an important part in keeping you healthy and fit. According to Ayurveda, a morning shower is an essential part of the daily routine and is considered as a therapeutic activity. Here are a few reasons you should never skip a morning shower.
- It calms your muscles: A shower reduces tension in your muscles and can help relax sore muscles. It also helps increase flexibility and muscle elasticity. If you’ve slept awkwardly and woken up with a stiff neck, a shower can help ease the stress and make you more comfortable. Thus, a simple shower could save you a trip to the physiotherapist.
- Showers boost circulation: Showering with warm water increases blood circulation and ensures that even cells in your extremities receive nutrition. Increased blood circulation also reduces pressure on your heart and protects you against a number of cardio vascular ailments.
- It boosts the immune system: The core function of taking a shower is to clean the body. This reduces the number of bacteria and fungal cells that can infect you. A cold shower also stimulates the vascular and lymph system and promotes the production of white blood cells that fight infections. Showering also helps eliminate toxins that are released along with sweat.
- Elevates the mood: If you’re feeling blue, a shower may be what you need. Having a cold water shower activates the nervous system and increases the amounts of chemicals such as beta endorphins and noradrenaline in the blood. These chemicals help fight depression and elevate the mood. Additionally, a cold water shower also sends electrical impulses that have an anti-depressive effect from the brain.
- Improves lung functionality: When you put your head under water, you are forced to breathe differently. Showering makes you take a deep breath and hold it in for a few seconds before exhaling. This action opens up your lungs and increases your oxygen intake.
- It makes you more sociable: It’s simple; when you bathe, you smell good. This makes people want to be around you and boosts your confidence. You’re also less worried about your hair looking oily or your shoulders being dusted with dandruff when you’ve taken a shower and hence can focus your attention on conversations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.