Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chayyabajja
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ChayyabajjaYour feedback matters!
I am a heart patient my bypass surgery had done in 2008 I am also a diabetic patient please suggests me tablets.
My mother suffering from hypertension ,we got her tests done her creatinine was 1.4 and egfr was 55 BP 180/100, rest all tests normal ,weakness in body, there was stone in kidney 1 year back ,now it is ok ,kindly guide what to do any best investigation to prevent further damage to kidney.
I have forgetting problem, weaknessand hyper tension (low bp) what can I do and duodenum ulcer what can I do.
Hello, My mother age was 44. And she is suffering with high blood pressure from last three days. Her B.P count was 110/170 since from three days. She using 40 mg B.P tablets but its still not controlling. And now she is feels pain at neck nerves and feels vertigo. So please help me to how to control her blood pressure immediately. Thanks.
Hi, 30 years old with a weight of 72.5. Recently did general blood test, liver thyroid, kidney, sugar and also lipid profile. Everything came normal but lipid reports are as follows Cholesterol 186 Triglycerides 267 HDL 33 LDL 118 HDL RATIO 5.6 LDL RATIO 3.6 Low density lipoprotein 53.4 Creatinine 0.83 Basically what should I do about high cholesterol, what to eat and what not to eat? I am a vegetarian. I do not want to control cholesterol with medication rather with walk, exercise and diet plan.
My wife is suffering from low BP since a week now. She had a low sugar as well. She is shivering also because of cold also now she has 101.8* fever now. Had given her DOLO 650 MG. She is sleeping now. But is there anything to worry or should I take her to hospital?
I am 32 year since a week I am feeling my heart beats run fast when I take rest Please let me what to do Thank you.
I am underweight male age 29, when I put worries on my heart, I'm experiencing a heart crushing pain and choking of chest and discomfort of left hand and Shoulder I think it is stress cardiomyopathy due to constriction of blood vessels caused by worries and stress but my question is if I still keep on taking worries on heart and mind continuously for a long time and the worry and stress Are left untreated what problems I will get in future? Please answer this question alone I don't want any other things please advise me and save my life.
The term 'chest pain’ is a very common term and is usually used in day to day life. Basically, chest pain refers to the pain that may generate in your chest, shoulder and can travel to your ribs, jaws and towards your arms. The feeling of the pain can be sharp or dull, depending on the severity of your condition and cause.
There can be several reasons behind chest pain. You need to conduct a few tests to examine the real cause of the chest pain. It is always advised by health experts to take the symptoms of chest pain very seriously in order to avoid any serious problem in the future. Most of the severe and life-threatening diseases behind chest pain involve lung and heart problems. People having serious heart problems often feel discomfort, followed by pain in their chest area.
Chest pain which is related to any heart disease such as heart attack usually has symptoms like:
- Feeling of fullness and tightness in the chest region
- Burning or crushing pain, which travels from the chest to jaw, hands and back region.
- Breathing problem
Usually, it is very tough to distinguish whether the pain is associated with a heart problem or not. But generally chest pains which are not related to heart problems involves symptoms like
- Sensation in your mouth
- Problem in swallowing food
- Pain that worsens when you cough
- Burning sensation in your chest
Common causes of chest pain
- Angina: Angina is a medical condition described as a feeling of discomfort or pain in the chest region. This situation occurs when your heart muscles don't receive blood, which contains rich oxygen. Angina is a symptom of Coronary Heart Disease (CHD). The pain can take place in your shoulder, jaw, neck and arms also.
- Lung problems: People with lung disorders can encounter various types of chest pains. But some common causes are:
- Pleurisy: It is a type of medical condition, which occurs due to inflammation of the lining of chest and lungs. Due to this, you feel a sharp pain at the time of breathing, coughing or sneezing.
- Pneumonia: It is a type of lung infection, which causes chest pain.
- Pneumothorax: It is a type of lung disorder, which occurs when a portion of your chest gets collapsed.
- Asthma: It is a type of condition, which occurs due to shortness of breath and causes chest pain while coughing, sneezing and breathing.
- Gastrointestinal problem: Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is also a common reason for chest pain such as burning sensation in your heart.
- Other causes of chest pain: There are several other reasons of chest pain such as muscle strain, ribs injury, shingles, anxiety and panic attacks. It is always important to visit a physician whenever you encounter any of such chest pain symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!