Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. ChayyabajjaYour feedback matters!
As per test report dt 30-08-2015, ESR is 17, LDL is 149 and VLDL IS 28.40. please suggest medicine to improve my condition.
I'm 27 years old m suffering from dizziness from 1 and half years continue, I even could not eat meet n junk food if I eat I feel dizzy. There is little pain on my feet n burn when I walk. My eyes blur when I feel dizzy. I have check my BP in hospital its normal but whn I check in pharmacy it shows 110/150 I don't no whom to trust. I am scared whether I m going to have heart attack. Please help!
My 4 years son attained a dinner party yesterday. He is vomiting everything 4 hrs after eating anything. I am giving ondem 7.5ml today in the night and give food after 30mnt of medication. But again he vomit everything after 2 hrs of giving food. Within these 14hrs he vomited 4 times. I am afraid. Please help me any experienced pediatric doctor.
After testing I had been detected as vitamin-d deficiency. If we have vitamin-d deficiency then vitamin b12will also be less? Now a days a feel pain in various parts of my body mostly different parts of my chest, one day feel pain at one place next day in other part, is this due to vitamin -d deficiency or anything critical?
I have high cholesterol from last 6 years. But my age is 33 years only. I have tried to maintain my diet and weight. I go to gym and try to stay fit. But I started the cholesterol from one year only. So this is the first time that my cholesterol is under control. My hemoglobin is very high. Some items in haemogram has problems. Pls suggest me regarding my test reports. Thanks.
I am facing problem with face sun tan. My facial skin was oily but from last 2 months I am using saslic foaming face wash and and have reduced the oiliness on my face. My face tone and my chest tone has a huge difference. I am almost 24 in age now and my parents are to start finding a life partner for me. I want to get rid of sun tan from my face and hands. Please help.
I have got mild Mr. and mild AR kind of Rheumatic heart disease and taking penicillin after every 3 weeks. How long I need to continue this injection. If I am taking this injection for the last 20 years and if I stop taking this injection I again get the pain in my throat. Pls suggest.
Hypertension or high blood pressure can be defined as a condition wherein the thrust of the blood against the walls of the arteries is excessively high, thereby increasing chances of health hazards. The amount of blood that is pumped by the heart and the resistance put up by the arteries usually determine one’s blood pressure count. For instance, if the heart pumps excess amount of blood while the arteries shrink, the blood pressure can soar high. High blood pressure or hypertension may give rise to symptoms such as nosebleeds, short breaths or headaches.
There are two types of hypertension, one is primary and the other is secondary. For essential or primary hypertension, there is no significant reason and the condition slowly develops over years. The secondary one appears all of a sudden as a result of a repressed condition such as thyroid or kidney problems, defective blood vessels and certain medications such as pain-killers, cold relievers, pills for birth control and others.
Other factors responsible for hypertension are:
- Age: The risks increase over the years
- Family history
- Being obese or overweight
- Being physically inactive
- Consuming too much of sodium or salt in your diet
- Little intake of potassium and Vitamin D in meals
- Being subject to high levels of stress
- Chronic medical disorders such as diabetes
- Alcohol or drug abuse
- Thiazide diuretics can be administered. These help to flush out excess water and sodium from the body in order to reduce excessive volume of blood thrusting against the arteries.
- Beta blockers: They ease the workload of the heart by opening up the blood vessels.
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors help inhibit the production of chemicals narrowing the blood vessels
- Angiotensin II receptor blockers (ARBs) are used to obstruct and curb the action of the chemicals contracting the blood vessels
- Calcium channel blockers help to loosen the blood vessel muscles
- Renin inhibitors can delay the production of an enzyme called ‘renin’ by the kidneys that increase one’s blood pressure
- One should follow a well-balanced diet that comprises of less salt.
- There is no substitute to regular exercises. Exercising regularly helps one maintain a balanced body weight that further reduces the chances of this condition.
- Abstaining from smoking and limiting alcohol intake helps provide that holistic cover to all the treatment modes mentioned above.
I Gurpreet 23 years old and I am having low BP and low body temperature although I have consulted doctor he gave me injection and tablets but still am having same problem. Can you give me expert curable advice for this?
Severe hereditary heart imperfection commonly becomes obvious soon after the birth of a child or at some point in the first few months of its life. It is a tragic condition in children and some of the symptoms that are associated with the heart imperfections include rapid breathing, grunting while breathing, swelling of the abdomen, legs and areas around the eyes of the baby.
The baby experiences shortness of breath during feeding and in this way, the baby does not gain much weight. The nostrils of the baby also become flared, and they at times turn pale blue in their skin color. In some cases, the blood pressure of the baby is also very low after their birth.
Congenital heart defects are at times not diagnosed in the early stages of childhood as the signs are not noticeable.
However, some of the signs that are obvious and noticeable in older children mainly include:
- Children become short of breath while exercising or doing some activity and at times these children require frequent monitoring.
- They get tired in no time and have less stamina
- The legs of these children suffering from congenital heart defects tend to swell.
- The blood circulation in these children is very poor
- Holes in the heart occur and typically in the walls between the major blood vessels as well as the chambers.
Do Tests Regularly:
It is very important that a follow up is done with pediatrician regularly and the tests described are performed regularly. In any such case if the problem is significant, then it is likely that your medical doctor would refer your child to a paediatric cardiologist. The paediatric cardiologist is specially trained to identify as well as treat severe heart problems in young children, infants and even in young adults.
Medications Used for Treating Heart Disease:
The condition cannot be prevented and hence to lower the risk of your baby having congenital heart disease it is very necessary that women have a healthy pregnancy. There are certain medications provided by the doctors to treat this condition and relieve the symptoms caused. The medications that are used include Vasodilators to widen the blood vessels so that the blood circulation is improved, Diuretics are used to reduce the extra fluid in the body. The strength of the heart beat is increased by use of Digoxin, and irregular heartbeats can be prevented by use of Antiarrhythmics. However, these medications do not treat the defect completely.