Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ChayaYour feedback matters!
My age is 17 and my height 147 cm. Can I able to increase my height. If yes suggest me some measures to increase my height.
I am facing stiff back problem below neck. Can not move my head sometimes. Is it due to wrong posture while sleep.
I have a backbone problem. It started from 2012 when I was in class 12 while doing gym. May I know what precaution to take.
I Have Hairs Fall problem more Than 2 Years I Used Many Types of Shampoo Oil Too To reduce Hairs fall. I Also Try Ayurvedic Shop and Shampoo To Relief from This Hairs Fall Problem. But I Didn't Get Relief From this problem. I Love my Hairs Please Doctor Suggest me Best Treatment To Reduce or Prevent My Hairs Fall. Also Tell me Home Remedy To Prevent Hairs fall. Plzzz Doctor.
Her right Breast started pain since 3-5 days and gradually increase so I examine and find some memory lobes are swelling and fill hard mass which painful when it press so suggest what I do for her.
I have a few beard on my face. How to grow beard fully? My age is 25 and I seems like a 16 year old boy. Please suggest me medication.
For e. G I have a desk job and in last 2 yers my weight has gone up from 63 kgs to 70 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help. Plse.
I am 19 years old and I have dark circle problem my stomach is out my thighs are also big please provide some good home remedies to get rid of this.
She is having a lot of fat at belly and thie side. It is been increasing day by day. Give appropriate suggestion to decrease her fat and to become in shape. Thank you.
Briefing on Virtual problems of life
Hi! I am Dr. Sanjoy Mukherjee. By profession I am a psychologist and marriage counselor. But nowadays I am more working like a life guru, providing solutions or at least answers to virtually all problems of life, whether it is something related to stress, anxiety, depression, addiction, or anything to do with relationships. Relationship are a very vital part of life, or anything else- it could be a chronic health problem which is not getting controlled or cured or healed through medication.
As I said it can be virtually anything, any life problems. One more thing which is a passion for me, is helping people by support their healing, to be happy and healthy. So I am working on happiness programs. I and my team have developed a program called soham happiness program. Now, I will come to that later may be some other time, but right now I would like to say only one thing that happiness is one of the most important aspect of life.
Most of the things we do today, we do for happiness. Happiness has been the number one pursuit since time immemorial. So the program that we do in terms of happiness is known as soham happiness program. But professionally my major work is on something to do with psychological aspects, helping people to get healthy mentally and also physically, and anything to do with marital issues pre-marital issues, relationship problems, whether personal, professional or public.
So that is what I do and thank you very much. For more information you can definitely contact through Lybrate.com. Thank You once again.
I have most no of pimple marks on my face so can I remove it or not Please if you can do then help me.
My problem is irregular periods. I am in stress to this problem. Please help me to out of this problem.
Hello doctor, I hve pimples nd spots at my back nd sometime in face how can I cure it by using medicines or eating some special diet.
I am 56 years old male. No diabetes, slight bp 140/90; taking no medicines. For a couple of weeks I have a jaw pain & ache @ molar and other teeth. Jaw opening restricted. Slight throbbing sensation. Physically active. Can you help?
My age is 25 but I don't have beard and moustache on my face so I need a good solution to grow it please help me.
I am 26years old male. My body structure is become small every month. My bone are become weak and I go for regular check up my calcium and protein are ok help me and suggest medicines .
All Ayurvedic treatments have their roots in hundreds of years of research and thus are extensive. The philosophy followed by these treatments is that every human being in governed by three doshas of forces - vata (air), pitta (fire) and kapha (earth). Depending on the force that is in highest proportion in an individual, all his psychological and physical attributes are determined. Hair loss is attributed to the pitta dosha which is concentrates on metabolism and digestion. The various methods to treat premature loss of hair, according to Ayurvedic principles are:
- Balancing the pitta dosha: Pitta dosha can be managed by eating less salty, fried and spicy food, consuming limited amount of alcohol, coffee and meat and reducing smoking habits. Certain herbs can curb excess pitta like shatavari or asparagus and bitter vegetables.
- Ayurvedic oil and shampoo: An effective remedy is oil made by boiling a cup of neem (margosa) leaves in 4 cups of water. The mixture is then strained and stored. If applied at night and rinsed off in the morning, hair loss can be prevented and your hair gets healthier. An Ayurvedic shampoo can be made at home by preparing a mixture of methi (fenugreek), green bean (mung dal), soapberries, lemon juice and curry leaves which need to grinded well together before applying on the scalp.
- Ayurvedic diet plan: Ayurveda believes that a well-balanced diet is the preventive measure to most ailments, including hair loss. Consuming vegetables with high protein and iron content like cauliflower, kale, pumpkin leaves, spinach, salsify, lentils, beet greens, string beans, dandelion greens, raisins, soybeans etc. proves to be helpful in this regard. This diet can also help to combat systemic diseases which may causes loss of hair and sizeable bald spots.
- Ayurvedic medicines: Four ayurvedic medicines are used extensively for the purpose of combatting hair loss. These are Thikthakam Kashayam, Thikthakam Grisham (regulates metabolism), Chyavana Prasam and Narasimha Rasayanam, which improves the strength and quality of hair).
- Combating other problems that cause hair loss: Using herbs like Brahmi (to manage stress), Shilajita and Jatamansi (for thyroid imbalance), cardamom (for chronic problems) and ashwagandha (for immune system disorders) can indirectly help when hair loss is a symptom or side effect of another disease.
Medicines are to be taken on prescription of a qualified Ayurveda Doctor Only. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.