Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Chasanal RathodYour feedback matters!
I am 63 year old male, having- (1) a sciatica on right side (2) herniation between in lumber, as a result suffering from leg and lower back pain. I want your valued answer of treatment.
If I can sit slightly back I got pain in the colon area for one year. So I went colonoscopy and all tests. Normal only. I have spondylitis for 15 years but evything under control. Even I dont have piles also. Wht I have to do dr. Sitting only problem.
I am 42 years old male, had a gout attack some 3 months ago. I was taking goutnil and feburic 40 mg tablets as advised by my doctor. At present I am taking only feburic 40 mg only once daily. I am complete vegeterian. What is the permanent solution?
I am 45 years old I have knee problem since 3 months daily its paining badly I hav concerned with my family doctor but no improvement is there I hv taken all medicine but no relief.
I am 36 old and I am suffering from right shoulder pain from 2 years. Which I have got it while sleeping at night suddenly. I've consulted orthopedist, neurologist, physiotherapist. All of them gone through xray and mri. But the doctors are said report is normal and suggested pain killer and multivitamins. In between orthopedist and neurologist i've consulted home doctor, but their suggestion is also same. I amnot getting relief from pain. I also consulted acupuncturist. They told that my muscles are harder like gym people. There also I don't get relaxation from pain.
If I go for breast reduction. Will my breast stay numb or normal. What about the scars. Will it show that I have gone through surgery ?
I am having a light numbness in my right leg from last two days. It is not severe at all but when I go for my workout session it creates a bit problem as I have joined boxing for 6 months ago. Now 1 month ago I suffered from lower back muscle sprain. Will it recover it on its own?
Joint pain is considered to be one of the first few signs of aging. According to the science of Ayurveda, joint pain is triggered mainly by an accumulation of toxins in the body. These toxins can create an imbalance in the doshas which in turn can cause pain and inflammation on the joints. Along with joint pain, a person is likely to experience a loss of flexibility, weakness, tenderness and enlargement of the joints.
Unlike some popular forms of medication that focus on relieving the pain, Ayurveda addresses the root cause of the issue. Panchkarma aims at cleansing the body of toxins and clearing blockages in the body’s digestive and circulatory system. This helps the vatta dosha flow easily through the body and reduces pain associated with arthritis etc. Panchkarma can be defined as a collection of five ayurvedic techniques. These are:
- Vasti or Medicated Enema: Vasti aims at removing toxins and waste products from the body through the colon. In doing this, it cleanses the digestive channels and improves circulation of air or the vatta dosha in the body. With better circulation, joint pain is effectively reduced. An enema also nourishes the body and gives it the strength to rebuild tissues while boosting the immune system.
- Abhyanga or Full Body Massage: This technique helps I the removal of toxins from deep tissues within the body. It pacifies the vatta and nourishes the body while simultaneously reducing stress and enabling better quality sleep. A full body massage also helps calm the body both physically and mentally.
- Potli or Poultice Massage: As the name suggests, a potli involves massaging the body with medicated herbs tied together in a tiny bundle that has been warmed with medicated oils. This potli is then used to massage the entire body. This technique helps relax the muscles of the body and soothes the aggravated vatta dosha. It is very effective when it comes to providing relief from joint pains caused by arthritis, spondylitis, muscle cramps etc.
- Pizhichil or Rich Oil Massage: A rich oil massage involves subjecting the body to streams of lukewarm oil that has medicinal properties while simultaneously softly massaging the body. This type of massage helps relieve tension and stress and is a very effective remedy against joint pains. It is highly recommended in the case of rheumatic diseases.
- Svedana or Steam Bath: A steam bath helps cleanse the body both physically and mentally by aiding in the removal of toxins through sweat and calming the mind. It also helps soften the muscles and tissues and dilates the channels in the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.