Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Charun JadhavYour feedback matters!
Two thRee drops of blood started on June 5, same on June 6, flow started but low on June 7th, good flow on 8th, ok on 9th, and 10&11 some good drops of blood. This was my mensuration this month. Why its like this. I am eating healthy food. I am fitness freak. One week of mensuration. Which date I should consider as period date. My average mensuration cycle is 28 days. Varies with date every month according to days. Please clarify with simple clear answers. Periods dates of last six months Jan 21 Feb 13 Mar 13 Apr 17 May 13.
My mom is a fallopian tube carcinoma patient. She undergone two surgeries and one complete cycle of chemotherapy. She is under weight. Around 35 kgs. Does she require any further treatment? Or is there any chances of recurrence of carcinoma anymore? Her recent can 125 test shows 13.
Hiii. My friend is 24 years old. N got married last year. But she is unable to conceive. Her all test reports are normal. So what she do to conceive.
Hello, I am trying to get pregnant from 1 year and doctor prescribed me duphaston 10 mg and susten 200 from 18th day of cycle for 20 days one for morning and one at night. After 14 days of taking these tablets I started bleeding that is like brown and not heavy. I am so disturbed now becoz I am still on these medicines and period started is it really a period of something else shall I continue medicines or stop. please suggest. Thanks.
I am married but my wife not getting pregnant and please help me sir I am twenty six yrs old and I am married four year ago sir please help me
Hi My wife 4 time pregnant but pregnancy not completed after 15 to 20 days pregnancy automatically miscarriage.
Dear sir/madam Am 28 recently married man. We just completed 5 month even though my partner did not get pregnancy. Please advice us perfect time for having sex to get pregnant quickly.
Sir my wife is 31 years old. She was prevented by couper-t as on 20 jul 2013. Mansurance was continued for six months, since mar 2014 it is totally not seen of monopose. All test of pragnancy, thyroied comes nill. Orrally she healdy but what is the reason for not continuesion of monthly period? we wish to remove it at the earliest and hope for another child. Please be informed to us shortly.
I have started my 7 month pregnancy from 17 august I want to ask a ques that is the movements of the baby fluctuate. Lyk does is slows down also. I am finding my baby moving bit slow.
I am a married women. I dont have any children yet. Now it's only 2 years after marriage. I have eaten i pill two times. Is this is the reason for not conceiving. Now I heard some people who used I pill cannot conceive and some others have cervical cancer and cancer in uterus. Did I need to check for cancer? If so which tests are to be done immediately? Which tests I have to be done for clarifying that I have any problem in conceiving?
We are married since six years and my wife is not able to conceive. All her and my reports are normal but there is no success. We have tried multiple doctors and IUI too. It seems her eggs are not released and convert to a cyst. She has already gone through one surgery to remove chocolate cyst. Any advise. If you have any more questions which I may have not clarified, please let me know
I have 3 months old baby and when few days back I fell ill and couldn't have proper food for 3 days I am now unable to produce enough milk. My left breast is producing negligible amount of milk.
Sir/Maam I got physically involved with my girlfriend for the first time on 27th august. For precautions she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After four days I.e on 1 September she started bleeding although it was NOT her period date and the bleeding continued for four days. After that with her first morning urine she did four home urine pregnancy test after 21,28, 35 and ,42 days of Intercourse. All the results came NEGATIVE. Her periods had still not started yet. Please tell do we still have to worry about pregnancy? And can these test be wrong even after 42 days of Intercourse. We are very tensed. Please help. ;(
I am 23 years old. I have a boyfriend. In the month of February I suffered from UTI at initial stage itself I visited the doctor and had a full treatment on i. I was on antibiotics. Recently after having sex I suffer from lower abdominal pain. The PAIN SHIFTS FROM LEFT TO RIGHT TOO CENTER. IT HAS NEVER BEEN ON THE SAME PLACE FOR LAST WHOLE MONTH. I have a regular menstrual cycle. Everytime we have intercourse we use condoms. Could you please tell me what am I suffering from.
Several chronic diseases for which no cure has been found, can be cured by a simple method called water therapy. The japanese sickness association confirms that several diseases such as headache, hypertension, obesity, diabetes, arthritis, rheumatism, sinusitis, rhinitis, bronchitis, bronchial asthma, hyperacidity, gastritis, dysentry, constipation, irregular mensuration, urogenital problems etc can be cured by water therapy.
Though it sounds incredible, it has been proved factual and is recommended by several doctors as well. Human health depends mainly on the digestive system.
Drinking ordinary potable water helps clean the gastrointestinal tract and the blood, thereby remove toxins from the body. Thus many of the ailments are cured by practising water therapy.
How to practise?
The method of water therapy is simple, easy and inexpensive. Early in the morning, before attending to any of the morning chores, 5 glasses of water should be taken at one stretch. You may give a short break. Do spot walking for a few minutes and then drink rest of the water. Take necessary precaution against impurities of water. Water should be boiled and cooled if purity is suspected.
For the next 45 minutes to one hour after drinking water, no other beverage or eatable should be taken. After supper one should not have any stimulating beverage or a soft drink.
During the first few days of therapy, one may pass urine 3-4 times within one hour after drinking water. Some may have even loose stools. But in a short period everything comes back to normalcy and symptoms of relief from the disease will be seen.
Person suffering from arthritis and rheumatism should take water therapy three times a day in the first week and thereafter may practise it once in a day. While practising water therapy, water should be taken two hours after meal and not before that.
Many times sexuality succumbs negatively when a relationship of couple stabilizes. If the above is added to the coexistence, the problems of the day to day and the arrival of the children, the result may be discouraging. But there are certain measures that can be taken to come out gracefully.
Having a stable, healthy and happy partner relationship is not easy, and sexuality is also part of this challenge, since it is no surprise to anyone that the routine, the monotony and the lack of novelty in the encounter and even the sensations of being with the other, slowly advancing and diminishing sexual desire.
However, this hopeless perspective changes when couples understand that the sexual desire of the onset is transformed over time and when the relationship stabilizes. In this way, sex becomes an aspect that the couple must keep healthy, satisfying and entertaining.
Magdalena Rivera, medical surgeon and sexologist of medical sex Center, delivers a vision and solution for some of the most common challenges that stable couples must face in the sexual arena.
1. Being too tired to have relationships
- Fatigue is one of the most common aspects that appear in a stable couple that also coexist. To this, winter can make it difficult due to low temperatures. Now we must also recognize that this does not usually happen at the beginning of a relationship.
- With regard to this, the specialist indicates that "at the beginning of the relationship there is a high level of infatuation," so even if there is a high level of activity or the couple is tired, it is so much what happens at the biochemical level, and it is so much novelty, that the same sexual stimulus manages to go through all that. "But once the couple is already stable, the fatigue and routine of daily life begins to rise."
- "The solution is often not so simple because it involves changing the lifestyle," to find more time available: time to share in pairs, to converse, to go out together, to be without pressure, and it is very probable that in those free times, desire and eroticism emerge again, he adds.
- "With so many things to do in the day, the hours of transport," children, there are people who work and study, then there is no time for sexual activity and you do not have to wait until the last minute, at 10 pm when the two are tired, or this can happen, but when you are in full love ", Rivero points out.
- Now, another way to shake off all this is to "schedule" between the two or the sexual encounters. "While spontaneity is right, it happens that many times if a space is not programmed for the sexual encounter, that space may not exist." Programming it is a good idea, says the specialist.
2. Sex has ceased to be of interest, it is not priority
- Suddenly having sex is not what moves the relationship, in fact, there are thousands of other things that begin to take more importance, such as working, paying bills, paying debts, fulfilling social commitments, solving problems; etc.
- "What happens is that sex is no longer the same novelty as in the beginning." There are couples who get monotonous. And if you are interested in reviving sexual life, a good option is to start thinking about those things that interested you at the beginning of the relationship and see how to innovate and look for time, "Rivera says.
- Now, it is important to emphasize that separating some aspects one thing is that maybe the sexual frequency goes down, but another very different one is that the kisses, the caresses, the hugs and all physical and affectionate contact also disappear, because it is impossible to think that some space will be given for intimacy when there is no type of intimate contact.
3. You have sex, but do not feel connection
- It may be that a couple has opted to schedule their sexual encounters or even have a high sexual frequency. However, at the time of the encounter both or one of the two may feel that there is no longer a connection and that the act is rather mechanical.
- "In this case, we would have to see what is going on in the relationship of partner and not only in the sexual sphere, when there are unresolved conflicts or other problems, sexually it costs that there is more connection", says the expert.
- "Look into the eyes, give yourself time, try to relax and propitiate the spaces of intimacy and not just sexual." Sometimes couples only talk about the everyday and do not know what the other is, all this serves to make more connection in sex, he advises.