Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Charun JadhavYour feedback matters!
I had periods since 1 week ago but suddenly the bleeding start again n this blood is not as same as periods blood .before two days wen I woke up I have so much pain n I noticed that blood come but this month my cycle already completed I do not understand wt is the reason behind this abnormal bleeding plzz help me.
Do you realize that around 2.5% of the aggregate diabetics are affected with foot ulcers and related sicknesses. Not just this, progression of ulcers/foot wounds leaves the patient with no other option other than amputation. Studies propose that two third of the diabetic foot ulcers in the long run heel without removals. Specialists encourage diabetic patients to embrace a preventive and powerful way to deal with in order to prevent further complications.
What foot complications can occur in diabetics?
- Diabetes (both type 1 and ii) causes harm to veins and peripheral nerves that can bring about issues in the legs and feet. Two principle conditions connected with diabetes are peripheral vein ailment (pad) and peripheral neuropathy prompting expanded danger of foot issues.
- Peripheral artery disease (pad) implies narrowing and solidifying of veins. It causes torment in the calf muscles while strolling and in some cases even ulcers because of absence of oxygen supply to these tissues.
- Peripheral neuropathy alludes to harm to the little nerves in feet because of diabetes. Side effects incorporate diminished sensation in the nerves of the legs and feet, making it hard to see wounds because of absence of feeling. It additionally causes shivering, agony, or smoldering in the included ranges.
- Notwithstanding these, diabetic patients may encounter changed foot issues like abundance as corns, calluses, ulcers, agonizing occasions, for example, bunions and contagious diseases.
What precautions should a diabetic patient take?
It is fundamental for a diabetic patient to deal with his/her feet and take essential precautionary measures. Some essential foot care tips incorporate
1. Be vigilant. Investigate your feet every day before you start your day. Search for lesions, injuries, cuts, blisters and calluses on your feet.
2. Wash and wipe your feet every day with lukewarm water along these lines decreasing the odds of diseases. Ensure the toes are dry.
3. While rejuvenating or pampering your body with oils/cream make sure your feet is not wet that might create inffection. Apply the moisturizer simply after you have dried your feet.
4. Nails ought to be precisely trimmed; cut your nails straight over the length and not from the corners.
5. Amid work hours attempt to sit upright; change stances to abstain from being in one position for long; helps in directing sugar levels.
6. Amid extended periods of travel, move your feet at customary interims to guarantee an unfaltering blood supply to feet.
7. Pick a tolerable pair of shoes that fits well and shields you from stumbling and wounding. Relaxation for your is as essential as is for you.
8. Orthotic footwear can be a decent pick for those confronting serious footcare issues. Maintain a strategic distance from plastic or vinyl based shoes.
9. You can likewise keep a foot dairy or set up a schedule reserved for your foot care regimen.
When a doctor should be consulted?
• Check for paleness/numbness in your feet, a sign for broken nerve conduction. Pink and red feet may not generally be a pointer of goodfeet; rather are characteristic of over the top blood stream denied of sugars. On the contrary if it reoccurs consult the specialist
• Check for undesirable development; these for the most part develop on regions of relentless weight. Make sure that you don’t incise them all by yourself. Rather consult a specialist.
• Area under the toe, has a few layers of skin and takes the greater part of your body weight. Subsequently, can be another site of callus development.
• In extreme cases, when an injury has taken over two days to recuperate, instantly reach to a podiatrist/specialist. Postponements can prompt disintegration of the injury site.
In this way, take out some time each day and assess your feet precisely. Recall that it is these sound feet that is going to take you to places! stay healthy, stay happy!