Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandru HegdeYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam My wife is now 36 weeks 2 days pregnant Doctors are due date is july 15 Please tell me when can we expect delivery.
I am 33 years old female I have thyroid and I am taking thyronorm 100 mcg. 3 years back I gave birth to my son and a milk gland was formed in my breast and puss was formed. Along with other medications I was given Lizoforce 600. Which was quite effective and I was ok only the lump was there which the doctor said will go off gradually. But now after 3 years I could feel pinching sensation in the same breast while I press. I am very tensed what to do please guide and my periods are happening every 20 days since 5 months. Big time hairfall too.
Hello sir/mam mera IUI 15th Dec ko huva tha period ke 10 days k bad. Tab mere follocal 21.21 mm k the or aaj yani 17 Dec ko sonoghaphy k bad pata chala mere follocal abhi ruptur nahi huye please ap muje advice kijiye k muje kya karna chahiye pregnancy rakhne k liye.
My mother have 2 big and 2 small fibroids in the uterus. Can it be dangerous for the health? and is there any chances of converting it into the cancer?
My wife does not swallow and cum. I feel like obeying orders. After she gets satisfied she does not satisfy me.
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) refers to the unexplained and sudden death of a seemingly hale and hearty baby. This condition tends to occur when the baby is asleep and that's why it's also known as crib death. Although the reason for the condition is still not known, many experts have attributed the cause of the condition to abnormal development in the parts of the baby's brain that oversees breathing and awakening from sleep. Nonetheless, there are ways that can prevent the problem from occurring and which are:
- Always place your baby on the back to sleep - Sleeping on the back is the safest position that your baby should be in, whenever he or she sleeps. You shouldn't let your child sleep on the sides as he or she can roll onto the stomach, and may hamper the breathing process. You can place your baby on the stomach when he or she is awake.
- Place your baby on a firm surface to sleep sans of any objects - It's best to place your baby on a firm mattress to sleep while avoiding thick and feather padding like a thick comforter. At the same time, objects like toys, stuffed animals or pillows should be removed from the crib as they may get in the way of your child's breathing by pressing on his or her face.
- Make sure your baby doesn't become very hot - For keeping your baby warm during sleep, it's best to opt for sleep clothing or blanket made of light material so that it doesn't make him or her feel very hot. If using a blanket, it should be placed loosely over the baby and one should also remember to not cover the baby's head during sleep.
- Use a pacifier - Research suggests that the use of the pacifier can reduce a baby's chance of dying from SIDS. This is because the pacifier helps in preventing the baby from rolling over onto his or her stomach during sleep. At the same time, it's also believed that the instrument helps in keeping the baby's tongue positioned in a manner that keeps his or her airways open.
- Breastfeed your baby - Breastfeeding your baby for a minimum of 6 months can help in preventing the occurrence of SIDS. Several studies have revealed this beneficial aspect of breastfeeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
It's my 6th month. And am expecting twins. But sometimes it happens that one baby responds and the other dont. 3-4 times i was taken to hospital thinking its a risk. Can you explain why ?
Actually my wife get pregnant and its 2nd month of pregnancy but we dont want a baby this time so can we aborted this baby by using a tablet without abortion.
Hello . M from Nepal. My question is that, I have a gf . We met in a month and we r in a physical relationship every month. I never use safety because we do sex only with each other and no any type of infection or problems is there. I give her" Cipla I Pill" every month next day of sex. My question is that.*Is there any reaction or any problems of taking an I pill once in a month? And she already takes 5 or 6 times I pill in each months we met. Plz doctor ans. Me fast.
Dr. every day 1 time I am eating curd rice .is it good or? Please tell me and I love drink milk i'm 43 kg now and 23 years old is it correct .weight and i'm 4.9 height too small. Can I become tall or not every my brother is 18 he is 5 .5 then why i'm 4.9.
Pregnancy is a life altering experience for all expecting mothers. During the gestation period, each and every cell of a woman’s body undergoes a full transformation. There needs to be perfect harmony between the various aspects of the woman and her baby’s health for the pregnancy to progress smoothly. Any imbalance, however, can lead to a range of problems that will require special care.
Ayurveda is one of the most effective kinds of therapies that help deal with problems of pregnancy. During this period, using Ayurveda to support your health could be most helpful for the development of your baby. Ayurveda will help you effectively deal with all kinds of pregnancy complications such as high blood pressure, fluid retention, spotting, etc.
Following are some of the ways in which you can use Ayurveda to deal with all the various problems of pregnancy:
- Ayurvedic herbal massages: Opting for a daily Ayurvedic massage with herbal oils can induce well-being in both mother and child. These have a very positive impact on the sensory nervous system and you feel calmn during the period of gestation.
- Dealing with morning sickness: Morning sickness is a common pregnancy problem and in Ayurveda, it is known as Garbhini Charddi. There are many Ayurvedic remedies for morning sickness which include matala rasayana (10 grams of it is to be mixed with honey and consumed twice a day), eladi vati (an Ayurvedic medication that helps relieve cough, vomiting and cold), eladi choorna (with elaichi as one of its important ingredients, this Ayurvedic concoction is used to treat indigestion, vomiting and excessive thirst), etc.
- Balancing the vata: According to Ayurvedic principles, the growth of the foetus is aided by the energies known as apana vata and prana vata which fulfil the needs of the pregnancy. It is important to maintain a good balance between these vata for dealing with all the problems that come with pregnancy. The simplest way to do this is to adhere to a healthy and wholesome Ayurvedic diet and avoid all foods that cause harm to the system.
These are just a few examples of dealing with pregnancy related problems with the help of Ayurveda. The most important aspect of Ayurveda is that is treats all the problems at the very root and provides a holistic remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.