Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chandresh ParekhYour feedback matters!
How can I get rid of my spectacles and make my eyesight normal. Its there any exercise. Please suggest.
I have red eyes over 3 days including body pain and what should I do to avoid farts unnecessary because I have a healthy diet I don't understand why does it happens?
Hi, There are fine wrinkles under my eyes. Is there any way to naturally cure them. I need to work long hours in front of computer. Eyesight is -4 around for both eyes. Is this the reason?
What is the reason behind Tearing from eyes in the night while sleeping and I use systane eye drops for about 2 months.
My eyes are under extreme pain since 3-4 days. I have a blurriness in my eyesight too. In addition I am already a myopic patient.
Sir I am suffering from headache. When I want to study then my head pain starts to pain. So I can not read. Kindly give me some advice for it. What is being with me.
I am suffering from a eye disease called myopia and I am wearing glasses of power -2.50D so please give me your ki suggestions to get away from this disease.
Hi. I am 29 years old, my eyesight is blur when ever I look something at a distance. I kindly request you to help me with my problem. Thanking you.
I have a eye problem and the doctors say that I have motiyabind in my one eye. What is the solution of this problem without operation.
I am having red eyes since 3 days. What should I do to get normal. I am also suffering from loose motion since a long tym. Please suggest something to improve my digeative system.
I have red eyes and feeling jealousy in my eyes because of this I can't sleep properly its very bad for my eyes.
I have watery discharge from my left eye for last six months. I am using Android LP eye drops and Refresh eye drops for last 1.5 months without much improvement. I have got my fundus examined: it is safe. I am diabetic with Hb1Ac 6.5.Kindly advise.
Mornings I feel my both eyes gets blurred. Is it the cause for cataract? And my vision so far is good. I don't use spectacles. So pls guide me what to do.
I can't able to see correctly I have eye problem so for the permanent lenses operation what is the cost?
My eyes itch a lot. And bags are formed under my eyes. Even cold compress is not giving any relief. What should I do?
I have son 3 & half year old. He is very weak & before 2 years back his eye sight is going to weak Dr. Advise me wear specs number of 6+ at omprakash eye institute amritsar please give me any advice regarding this.
Dry eyes are a common phenomenon that develops when the tears do not provide sufficient moisture to your eyes. This may also be the result of inadequate production of tears by the tear ducts. This condition cannot be cured permanently; however, treatments usually help.
Signs and symptoms of dry eyes:
1. A scratchy, burning and a stinging sensation in the eyes
2. Mucous surrounding the eyes
3. Sensitivity to light
4. Redness of the eyes
5. A feeling that something is stuck in the eyes
6. Problems in wearing contact lenses
7. Vision problems, especially while driving at night
8. Watery eyes caused due to the irritation that stems from dry eyes
9. Blurred vision
What are the causes?
1. Tears are a mix of fatty oils, water and mucus. This combination safeguards your eyes from any sort of infection in addition to keeping your ocular surface (the cornea surface) clear and smooth. Your eyes dry up if the tear ducts do not produce enough tears; medically, this condition is termed ‘keratoconjunctivitis sicca’. It can occur due to:
- Certain medical complications such as Sjogren’s Syndrome (a medical condition marked by dry eyes and a dry mouth) arthritis, diabetes, thyroid disorders and deficiency of Vitamin A among a few others
- Side effects of certain medications such as anti-depressants, acne medications, birth control medications and medicines to control high blood pressure
- Laser eye surgery or damage caused to the tear gland due to exposure to radiation or inflammation
2. Increased drying up or evaporation of the tears caused due to exposure to various kinds of smoke, dry air or wind, less of blinking while focusing on any particular activity or an object and eye lid problems such as in-turning of the eyelids (entropion) and out-turning of the eyelids (ectropion) can contribute to this irritating condition.
3. Imbalance in any of the layers constituting a tear film (made of oil, mucus and water) might lead to this condition.