Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrashekhar S. KumbhareYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old suffering from below problems 1. Allergies like continues sneezing 2. Breathing issues 3. Cholesterol.
Sir today morning when I got I found little bit blood traces in sputum I dont have cough and that was I guess it came from nose area to mouth little blood traces was there and I am a smoker since 2 years please tell me is it any cancer symptoms and this came only one 1 time after that I checked sputum no blood was present please help me.
My stomach aches many a time when I have food or any other thing which sometimes become unbearable. Why it happens?
I occasionally have pain in my right side of head. Why it happens again and again. What happens if it continues for long time.
My foreskin is really tight, previously I was not able to move it backward, now it goes little back and penis head is visible but stll the entire penis head never bulges out of foreskin, will it have any adverse effect or is it ok.
I am 21 years old and lives in rajasthan. I want to ask that what are the reasons of heat stroke and how can I save myself from this.
My age is 21. I have a problem with hair falling. My friends said this is caused by masturbation. Please suggest me some treatment about stop hair falling.
While I sex , my pennies not getting strongly, after I leaved my sperm, my penis very week and small.
My nose bone is increasing from right side is there any treatment trough which I can get perfect nose.
Its hard for me every night to fall asleep. I tried alot but can't help sleeplessness. Tell me any solutions I can try to fall asleep easily.
I am a 23 year old male and I have chronic ankle pain for the last few days. I have problem in walking and can not stand for a long time. Please help.
How the bird flue fever will come and what are its symptoms and what are the precautions to regulate it and how it can be controlled by normal medicines?
The watermelon seeds are full of health benefits. From snacks to soups, the utility of the seeds is limitless. In addition, the melon seeds are an excellent source of proteins (essential amino acids), vitamins (folate, thiamine and niacin, vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid), minerals (magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, potassium, phosphorous, and manganese) fatty acids. The advantages of melon seeds are immense and deserve a mention:
- Watermelon seeds for a younger looking skin: Watermelon seeds are a rich source of unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid and oleic acid). These unsaturated fatty acids help to maintain the natural glow of the skin. In addition, the antioxidants present in the seeds slow down the skin aging. Thus, the skin appears younger, softer and healthier. It also takes care of many dermatological problems (skin infections, rashes, and to some extent even skin cancer).
- Watermelon seeds to combat diabetes: It is a proven fact that watermelon seeds help to keep diabetes at bay. Add some watermelon seeds (~ a handful) in one-liter water. Bring the mixture to a boil (~40-45 minutes). For better results, drink this liquid regularly.
- A boost to male fertility: Lycopene, a strong antioxidant, plays a significant role in enhancing the male fertility.
- Watermelon seeds for a sharp memory: People with a short memory or memory problems benefit immensely from watermelon seeds.
- Regulates blood pressure: Arginine present in watermelon seeds plays a significant role in regulating the blood pressure. It also plays a pivotal role in the prevention of coronary heart diseases.
- Get rid of dandruff: People with itchy scalp and dandruff can use watermelon seed oil for some relief.
- Rich source of proteins and amino acids: Watermelon seeds are a rich source of proteins and amino acids. Thus, it plays a significant role in strengthening the hair. The essential fatty acids go a long way to prevent extensive hair damage. Watermelon seeds are loaded with multivitamin B, ensuring a healthy immune and nervous system.
- Full of omega 6 fatty acids: The watermelon seeds are full of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and omega 6 fatty acids. These fatty acids act as a shield, keeping the bad cholesterol or low-density lipoprotein (LDL) level within limits. The lower level of LDL implies a lesser probability of cardiac and other heart ailments.
- Watermelon seeds: Drinking tea made of watermelon seeds is instrumental in maintaining a healthy heart. The magnesium present in the seeds aid in the stabilization of the metabolic processes, important for the proper functioning of the heart. The watermelon seed oil, known as the Kalahari oil, has excellent moisturizing properties and is often used as a skin moisturizer.
- Treat edema: In many cases, watermelon seeds are used to treat edema. A teaspoon of the melon seeds (dried and grounded) is mixed with a teaspoon of honey. The mixture is then added in a cup of water (lukewarm to warm, ~3/4th). The concoction is mixed well and consumed twice daily. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Almost 60% men are suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED), and these troubles are getting prominent day by day due to unhealthy lifestyle. Now, you will find various options for treating erectile dysfunction, and you got to get a fair idea about them. Not all medicines are suitable for you, and this is the reason doctors conduct a clinical examination before prescribing medicines.
Best drug options for treating erectile dysfunction:
- Topical administration: Macrochem and Nexmed are the two most popular options, and they are available in a gel form. This gel can be applied with ease over your weak or curved penis so that unwanted erections can be prevented. In this case, needles are not inserted, and thus you will face no adverse reactions. But proper medications are also required along with these medicated gels.
- Penile injections: Brindley and Virag are the two popular penile injections that can be easily injected so that you can get rid of erectile dysfunction. These injections are to be injected only under proper medical supervision otherwise you might face dreadful consequences. Alprostadil, phentolamine and papaverine deserve a special mention, and they are the safest options as per medical experts. Trial dosage can be easily administered, and on the other hand, combination medications need to be tried out for getting beneficial results.
- Intraurethral agents: There are many medical programs where these agents have been referred by experts. Though these agents are treated as alternative options, but you can still try them out in order to get some positive effects. In fact, the recovery process can be accelerated to a great extent by means of using these kinds of agents. You can get smoother and highly satisfactory penetration experienced with the use of these agents along with other prescribed medications for erectile dysfunction.
- Oral agents: though there are innumerable oral agents that can treat Ed trouble, but you have to choose quite carefully with the help of an experienced doctor. Some popular options in this regard are Cialis, Levitra, Staxyn, Stendra, Viagra and others. Only prescribed dosage needs to be taken, and thus you should take only those medicines that are only being prescribed by your doctor.
Do not choose medications as per your preference and never collect ED medicines over-the-counter. Before prescribing any ED medicine, doctor usually conducts a thorough examination in order to know the actual health condition of the patients and this clinical examination is important for referring the right ED medicines.