Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandraprakash K PunmiaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from psoriasis. And taking treatment. Please tell me the best food for controlling my symptoms.
As I am 25 year old, but I still do not have enough moustaches. I have like some growth above the tips of lips but very scattered and thin hairs on rest part. My beard is good at my neck but on chicks its patchy. I have also tried minoxidil 2% for 1 month but got no results. Though my father and grandfather has good beard nd moustaches Help me plz, m very frustrated due to face hairs issue. Its very embarrassing as all my pear group has good beard and now my age of marriage is also near so I have to do something.
I am 20 years old. Acne is my major conCern homemade treatments and some healthy diet for glowing and fair skin free from acne.
Which soap or shampoo is best for hair washing ? I have been suffering from hair loss from 9-10 months. My hairs are getting thinner. My age is 24. please suggest me which soap or shampoo should I use.
I have pimples on my shoulder and on my back. Some are on my chest. What to do. How to get cure of the same?
I am suffering from Urticaria for the last few months, my doctor has been giving me Tab Avil and Citrazine causing me whole night and day drowsiness. Also I was having Diabetes for the last few years. Now it is under control with no medicine, but dragged into Neuropathy resultantly getting tingling sensation in my toes when I lie down. It si a nuisances value. Even an apple leads to acute itching. I am literally fed up.
I feel itching sensations specially in lower limbs and hands. It occurs specially in morning and night.
I have been suffering from a continuous hair loss. Whenever I wash my hair usually 30-50 hair I see fallen from my head. I have used curd and mustard oil in hair to remove dandruff but it doesn't work. I have consulted a doctor. He gave me minoxidil. But the hair grown by it shed away as I stop using it. I want some remedy which is less costly and is much effective.
From last two weeks I dry skin. Initially it start little on hand then became normal. Now its happening under my knee. Is it that the old skin is going and new one is coming. Or is it a matter of concern?
I lost My Friend. He is very close and Now without Him I feel very Lonely and depressed Too. What should I do to get Away From this situation.
I have white spots on hands and legs, consulted doctor who said its leukoderma and cannot be cured what should I do.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.