Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrakant V. PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 89 year old & tired with life, I want to end my life. Suggest some easy way to end the life with one stroke only ?
I have teeth with black colour. Im irritating with this. How can I make my teeth neet and pure white?
Why do I get greecy motions and some times gets mixed with blood also. Not for the first time in the morning only when I go 2nd time or 3rd time. Can any doctor tell me why this happens and what precautions I should take.
Can you suggest me any good medicine or oil which make my beard grow big and thicker. As of now I don't have a good growth or thickness, its just here and there. So please suggest me a good method or supplement for the growth. I need a hard and thick beard on mu face.
I am suffering from uncontrolled growth of skin (small small buds are growing near neck area nose etc)
I have gray hair please help me I am 16 years old I look like 40 years .please tell me the good treatment.
My wife was suffering from severe nasal congestion by sticky mucus and had to breathe through mouth. After taking antibiotics, nasal drops, steam vapour for last 3 days the nasal blockage opened after discharging thick mucus. But she is still getting out of breath in sleep as most of the time breathing through mouth. The problem getting worst and suffering sleepless nights- even with diff. Halucination. Please help.
Hi, I had my gall bladder removal surgery 2 and a half years back. Since then i'm having constipation. Please help me.
Hello doctor My ultrasound reports say that I have mild bulky ovaries and grade 1fatty lever. Please suggest me treatment and medicine, any lifestyle changes that I need to make to get back to normal and healthy.
I'm a footballer. But I don't have much strength needed by a footballer to last 90 minutes. What can I do to increase my ability, speed and strength?
It refers to the touching of your own body in order to get pleasure and satisfaction. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental wellbeing.
Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners. There are many myths and debates associated with the act of masturbation, especially for those who are in committal (or non-committal) relationships with a regular sexual partner.
One of these myths is that masturbating when you're in a relationship is abnormal and is indicative of the fact that your partner has lost interest in you and is not sexually attracted to you.
However, masturbating in a relationship is perfectly normal for the following reasons:
- It is how many learn about their bodies and sexual responsiveness, which enables them to perform better during intercourse
- It acts as a sexual outlet for those whose partners do not wish to have sex or are unavailable for a temporary time period
- It is a safe alternative when the risk of sexually transmitted infections and diseases is present
Apart from that masturbation can also help enhancing the sexual relationship as studies show that those who had experienced orgasm through masturbation before they started having sex are likelier to experience better orgasms when they have sex than those who don't masturbate.
However, masturbation comes with its own set of problems. If done excessively, these problems will begin to manifest themselves in the bedroom in the form of sexual dysfunction.
The subsequent reasons entail why it is not good to masturbate too frequently:
- Too much masturbation leads to loss of libido: Some people tend to constant masturbate to pornography despite having regular sexual partners. They often find themselves underperforming during intercourse as unwarranted masturbation lowers sexual drive.
- Masturbation does not have the health benefits of sexual intercourse: Having regular sex with a partner positively impacts many aspects of one's health, such as blood pressure, cardiac vigour, hormone secretions, etc. However, masturbation does not carry many of those benefits, as studies have shown.
- Masturbation has its own risks: It may be considered the safest form of sex possible but it isn't entirely risk-free. Frequent masturbation can cause skin irritations and men who masturbate with roughness face the risk of penile fracture.
The amount of masturbation that one should indulge in is extremely subjective. Those who masturbate regularly and still have a healthy sexual relationship with their partners are in a wholesome place. But if masturbation causes you to develop an aversion to having sex with your partner, consult a sex therapist right away. Compulsive masturbation is a behavior that disrupts one's life both physically and mentally.
Related Tip: 4 Crucial Reasons to Seek Sex Therapy