Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrakant KeniaYour feedback matters!
Sir, these days I'm feeling an immense stomach ache, when I masturbate, is this a problem. By the way is masturbating dangerous?
I am 32 years female, from few days I am experiencing a problem. When I am passing bowel in the morning it's fine but if I go the 2nd or 3rd time I am getting itching and irritation both during and till few minutes after bowel. Why is this happening? I had a liver test done recently and found that my SGPT is 29.8. Please advise.
I am 17 years old boy I can not control myself to doing masturbation or menstruation what can I do for stop myself to do. That daily.
whether oral sex is good or bed? And can masturbation effects hair loss. My pennis size is 14 cm long. And 15 cm ib girth. Is it enough for satisfy a girl. I can stay upto. 15-20 minute during masturbation. Is it enough to satisfy a hot girl?
I have pcod problem since 5 years I want to know the normal size of ovary and uterus to get pregnant my uterus is anteverted and measures 75.6 mm x 40.6 mm x 38. 0 mm Endometrium measures 7.6 mm in thickness Right ovary measures 29.7 mm x 19.9 mm and shows multiple small sub capsular follicle Left ovary measures 34.1 mm x 20.9 mm and shows multiple small sub capsular follicle What should I do .I have taken all possible treatment including iui but not success. please help my periods are irregular. Is this report is normal.
Foreskin of my penis is very tight. While sex makes me feel very bad. I can not do sex positions enjoy. Please tell me the solution to the foreskin loose. My semen coming out in a 2 minute . What to do the more time Sex.
Research has shown that sitting for prolonged durations has many dangerous effects on our body in the long term.
1) On your back -
The problem: sitting for long hours can cause muscle aches and pains. It can also lead to abnormal bending of your spine which may make one more prone to have long term back pain.
The solution: keep your back straight and maintain proper posture.
2) On your weight -
The problem: according to a recent research, people who say they watch television frequently are 40 per cent less likely to exercise than non-tv watchers.
The solution: get up and get moving.
3) On your brain
The problem: researchers recently found that prolonged session of watching tv before going to bed makes it harder to fall asleep, reduces sleep, and makes one groggy the next day, even after clocking eight hours of sleep. The reason is that the blue light which the television emits, inhibits the release of melatonin, a hormone that helps you go to sleep.
The solution: limit your tv viewing to two hours after work.
4) On your lungs
The problem: among the many health hazards it causes, sitting for long hours can also shrink your lung capacity by a third, so you get less oxygen, which causes a decrease in mental focus the second you sit on the couch.
The solution: sit on a chair with a pillow behind your lower back. It is a position that helps open your lungs.
5) On your heart
The problem: An international study found out that on an average, every single hour of television watching after 25 reduces life expectancy by close to 22 minutes.
The solution: researchers have discovered little mortality risk for people who watch less than an hour a day. Pick a show that's a real brain numbing deal, so you're more likely to need time between episodes.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.