Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrahas SaneYour feedback matters!
My baby is two months old. Her tongue and inside gums has become white. She is refusing to take milk. Please advise.
My boy is 2 months 15 days old. He don't have 6th to 12th ribs of right side and he has curved spinal cord. What is the best treatment for him? Please tell me.
My baby girl is 5 months 20 days old. I want to know what will be the proper dose of neopeptine medicine for her? She is suffering from gas problem.
I am male 34 years , got married five years ago. But I do not have kids yet, consulted many doctors , got many treatments both of us, wife and husband, but no results, some says she got problem and some says my sperm count is low, we are confused.
My son was diagnosed with hirschsprung disease at the age of 1 month baby and undergone 2 stage (pull through anal) surgery. He is now 7 years old and frequently goes to potty (at least 5-6 times) in a day. The stool is normal, but the thing is - he can't empty stomach at 1 sitting (the way normal human being) does. His school is going to started next week and I am very much bothered about his behaviour in the school (he just wets the pad without his knowledge) and school mgmt may complaint back to me. He doesn't have control of stopping it and now-a-days schools are very pathetic and can't even take care of cleaning or helping the child. I have visited at least 5-6 specialist doctors for 2nd opinion/permanent solution for this issue. Many of them says - its common and strict diet timings/food feeding has to be followed which we followed at home. Very much tired/disappointed with this life.
11 mahine ki beti hai meri. Use dhoop asar kar gaya. Loo lagya. Drugs de rahe hai. Aur ghar pe kya swdhani barte.
My daughter is not eating anything, even milk also I referred to Dr. n he advised me these medicines Ferikind M, Calshine, Caldikind and Pedic Drops She now loses her weight also What can I do? Please advice me panacea Thanks.
Mera beta 2 sal ka hai ek saal tak wo dikhne me bada healthy tha per uske bad jab uske sant nikalne shuru hue to wo pahle jaisa nahi raha kya ye normal phase hai uska weight abi 9.5 kg hae.
Sir, My 7 year old daughter is suffering from low level of thyroid. Her growth is not normal at this age. Mentally she is good but her physical growth is bad. Her nails also didn't growing from last more than 10 months. Kindly suggest me what to do.
What are the precautions, food to be taken to give birth to a child with with more colour, brilliant, active.
She is not having milk in one of her breast. What will be the best supplement to increase milk for baby feeding.
My daughter is 12 years old. She is an achondroplasia child having ARRESTED hydrocephalus from almost 5 years. She is suffering from stomach ache and vomiting from last 20 days and severe head reeling from last 7 days. On admitting at the nursing home on 8th jan, she was given with antibiotics, anti vomiting, antacid and mannitol. The doctors there were expecting it to be increased pressure ICT and asked for VP shunt or consulting neurosurgeon. On consulting to a senior neurosurgeon, he examined the eye movement, hand movement, touching nose, leg touching movements and rejected vp shunt procedure as it is an attested case of hydrocarbons as per comparison of 4 CT scan reports over last 5 years. Presently she is having severe and continued head reeling and occasional vomiting. Need proper guidance as shunt or etv is not a permanent solution.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child's diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child's diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.