Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Nirmiti clinic, pratiksha nagar. Habib Hospital, Kurla West; Godrej Hospital, Vikroli. Sai Hospital, Chembur. Meesha Healthcare, Saat rasta. Atharva hospital, sion. Nulife Hospital, Ghatkopar.Plot No 345/1, 238, Opposite Shalimar Hotel, Off L B S Marg, A H Wadia Marg, Kurla West,, Mumbai Get Directions
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra Shekhar ChalwadeYour feedback matters!
How to improve the memory power? I forget very soon. And my hair is also fall. Please give me any suggestions.
I need to know about my skin problems. I am having combination and pimple prone skin. There are lot of black spots on my face coz of pimples . Kindly help me as I want a clear face.
How to get rid of dark circles around eyes with natural home easy remedies. please suggest me. I have blackness around eyes wch I want to make white n look beautiful. Tq in advnc.
If vinegar is given in water at the time of bath, the water will be effective for hair and skin or not? Please advise.
I am 26 year old I have 6 years girl child my breast have become soft n loose I feel breathing problem bach ache. How to develop my breast back?
Sir I have oily skin which type of soap was used to oil skin and facial cream and face wash use panalama oil skin.
Hello my friend hair is falling. He is 19 to 20 year old. Kya lycopodium 200 is good for hair fall and for white hair also suggest me please.
Four five warts are coming on my face which are very small now. How does they remove from face. Why are they come again again after 4 or 5 months.
Am getting glucytis like small pimples on my tongue while after am taking tea or high amount of sweets am suffering with these very badly would please suggest me what to do?
I got a crater like scar on my face that is made during chickenpox. Its been 5-6 months of disease. My question is Tell me some natural and medical treatment for smoothing my scar. And which method is best for reducing the scar.
My forearm got affected with a red circular patch. Its size is gradually increasing. Also the skin is shrinking. What should I do?
Is there is any side effects of using berberis aquifolium mother tincture to get fair skin? And also may I know how to take it? How many times in a day? Also for how many months?
I am suffering from hair loss. I tried many types of shampoos but it is not responsible. How can I overcome this disease?
I am a 22 year old male and I am having chronic hairfall for the past 2 years, what should I do. My hairfall happens more when I am worried or have some anxiety.
Acne and pimples do not usually have easy solutions or quick remedies.When it comes to treatment of acnes and pimples, Homeopathic medicines are considered the most effective and paramount. Homeopathic cure does not intend to quick-fix acne and pimples. The objective being the correction of inner causes, it allows the pimples to heal slowly on their own instead of taking any medicine of high dose.
Homeopathy is, the best way to cure acnes and pimples. Popular Homeopathic Remedies for Acne and Pimples Here is a list of the most common solutions for acne and pimples and what they indicate:
1. Pulsatilla - For cases where the intake of rich junk food and indigestion are the causes of acne.
- Also in cases of girls suffering from menstrual problems
- Symptoms include decreased thirst.
- Patient is usually very sensitive to heat
2. Sulphur- It is a very common cure, especially for chronic cases of acne
- The eruptions cause great pain.
- They are present in the form of abscesses.
- Patient is vulnerable to cold and pain. Increased rate of perspiration.- Patient tends to get agitated and irritated very easily
3. Silicea- In cases where there is pus formation
- The best homeopathic medicine for acne
- Increased rate of perspiration. The patient cannot bear cold at all.
- Skin turns pale and tender.
4. Antimonium Crudum- Formation of tiny red pimples all over the face
- Very irritable in nature
- Arthritic pain in fingers and loss of appetite
- White, thick coating on tongue
5. Nux Vomica- For cases where acne formation is because of gastric disruptions.
- Skin seems to appear red and blotchy
- Caused because of having too much spicy food
- Signs of constipation and over sensitiveness to cold
6. Bovista- Formed due to cosmetic use, especially during summer
- Skin tends to itch
- Cheeks swell up and become pale
- Makes patient restless.
Homeopathy is certainly the best way to deal with and to get rid of unwanted, ugly acne, which ruin your face.