Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra ChoksiYour feedback matters!
Hello madam /sir, my son is 6years old. He got cold n cough twice in month. At that time his body temp goes up n down. After 2/ 3days he got fever. It stay 2/3 days. 99to 101. Why its happened. From last 8/9 months. Whatever the reason (stomach pain, throat pain or n e simple cough, allergic cough) he got 7/8time fever. Help me out is there n e health issue. Thanks you.
I am 35 years female. I have two fibroids in my uterus. I am getting pain very worse menses time and heavy bleeding. My mood also swings I can't bare the pain pls help me.
Hi, doctors, My son is 7 years old. He is too week than his ribs can be counted from backside and front side. Although he has no illness. He weight is 18 kg. He doesn't take interest in having food. I have given him tonic also but in vein. Please suggest treatment or diet plan to make him healthier.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated for the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
I have a 3 months old baby girl. What should be the supplement for breastfeeding whenever required. Does cow's milk is safe to give? If formula milk then specify the brand please. Thanks.
My wife had an caesarian procedure on 01.05. 2015. Our baby (daughter) born complete healthy. Dr. Advised my wife to take cerazette 75 daily. My baby is being breastfeed ed by my wife exclusively. Now for the last three days, my baby is vomiting continuously even after taking domostol drop. Child specialist is suggesting, that it may be a side-effect of consuming those contraception pill (cerazette 75m). We do not have any reason to take contraception, as getting pregnant is least of our worries. We are staying separate in these three month for job purpose. So, my question is, can the cerazette tab be harmful to my baby by any means? and if my wife stop that tab on her 15th day, will that be better in any scenario, or it may be harmful to my baby.;
4month old baby girl has adequate amount of blood discharged when she tried to pass her stool and also vomiting. Please advise the likely reasons.
Hi my son is 6 months old and he is suffering from teething problem what I should do to relax him as due to pain he is getting hyper and all the time putting fingers in his mouth n drinking 3 ounce or like 2 ounce per hour. immediately he vomits as he Take burp
My 6 years girl getting breast pain one side and they are bit big in size compared to other, please guide me whether I have see Gynecology or pediatrics. Appreciate your early reply.
Dear Sir, My 21 month old child suffering from cough, cold and fever since 4 days. Before 25 days he was suffered from cough. The child specialist told that your son is infected from grand TV after x-ray and blood test report. He gave medicine for 10 days and call after 10 days. After 10 days he gave medicine again for 30 days. And now he is suffering from cough ,cold and fever and child specialist is out of country. Now another doctor treating my son and he hold all previous medicine. Please advice me that medicine of grand TV on hold is good or not for my son's health. Medicine detail are given below.
If you are experiencing a whizzing sound while you breathe or having difficulty in breathing, you are suffering from asthma. It is a medical condition characterized by paroxysmal wheezing respiration dyspnoea. There is no definite way to prevent asthma, but by following a step-by-step daily plan, you can prevent asthma attacks or keep them in check. Here are some important measures to follow to prevent asthma:
- You need to strictly follow your asthma action plan. The plan should be laid down after a detailed discussion with a doctor or healthcare team. All the medicines you require to prevent the asthma attacks will be written down for you.
- You should get vaccinated for pneumonia and influenza. This will prevent these conditions from triggering asthma attacks or flare-ups.
- You need to identify the asthma triggers and stay away from them. Several outdoors irritants and allergens from pollen to cold air can trigger asthma attacks.
- You have to monitor your breathing. By recognising the warning signs of an attack like wheezing, slight coughing or shortness of breath, you can prevent an asthma attack. You need to measure and record your peak airflow regularly using a home peak flow meter.
- By acting quickly, you can identify a fatal attack and prevent it from occurring. When the peak flow measurement decreases, you need to take your medicines immediately and abstain from any activity which may have triggered the attack.
- You need to keep taking your prescribed medicines, even if your asthma symptoms have improved. You should not change your medication schedule without consulting a doctor. It is recommended that you to bring along the medicines you take at your doctor’s appointment as he will be able to tell whether you are taking them right.
- If you use your quick relief inhaler a lot, the asthma is not under control. You need to visit your doctor as soon as possible and he/she will make some modifications to your treatment.
- For prevention of asthma, you should use allergy proof pillow covers and mattresses. You must wash your bedding every week in hot water to eliminate dust mites. You may use a dehumidifier for reducing excess moisture to prevent mold.
- Do not allow your pets in the bedroom and on the furniture. Pet dander is a common trigger of asthma and it cannot be avoided by people who own pets.
- You can also fit an air filtration system in your home. It will help in the elimination of asthma triggers such as pollen, dust mites and other allergens.
Many doctors suggest immunotherapy for asthma prevention in the form of allergy shots. Immunotherapy aims at altering a person’s immune response by making it less sensitive to asthma triggers.
My daughter is 5 year old. When she was born weight was 4.4 kg. At the age of three weight was 20 kg. At the age of 5 weight is 20 kg. Getting thin day by day some darkness under eyes .consult with doctor they said if baby is active no problem. Food intake ok-ok. Monthly she get sick. HB IS OK. Worried alot.
Hi my baby has 12 months old. He effected with cough and cold. I am giving him nebulization. Could you please tell me for cough medicine.
She have fever last a day i give her oflo m suspension b/d meftagesic d's 4 times now what I do age of my daughter is 2.7 year.
After DPT vaccination fever of my 3.5 months old baby weighing 5.9 kg raised to 101. Dr. Asked to give 2 ml of ibugesic plus as fever was not dropping with other paracetamol syrup Now I have read on internet Ibugesic plus is not safe for infants below 1 year. I am very much worried will it harm my baby?
My child is 2.6 years old, but he is 10. 6 kg.And he does not like to eat anything. Can you please suggest how can I improve his appetite? Moreover he is always suffering from cough cold and constipation. Please guide.
Fluoride treatment is commonly given to children as their teeth are developing. If a child has a history of cavities or are at high risk of decay, he or she should use additional fluoride to promote remineralization. Often children get fluoride treatment done every six months for extra protection against cavities.
Dr Puja Bansal
Prudent international health clinic http://www.prudentdentalclinic.com