Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
I am 20 years old. I have lot of spots on my face and some times they pain. So may you please help me to sort this problem I hope you will pay attention to this. Thank u so much.
I am 19 year old I need a solution to get rid of black lips. My skin completion is normal/fair but my lips are very dried and faded cN I know reason and solution please.
Hello doctor. I cut my hand using knife 4 years before due to an emotional family problem. I have 2 cuts on my hand in the palm side. Is it possible to get rid of the scar marks. If Yes, is it expensive?
Hi doctors suggest me home medicine to increase to fairness on face (like I wanna become fair enough)
I have Acne problem last five years I had pimples. Small multiple holes present in my face my face skin is very rough now.
I am 44 year old Male Body weight 76 kgs, suffering from Vitiligo since 2007, in starting it came in notice in one hand as one inches white spot but latter it spread over both hands fingers.
In my face so many small pimples. R coming after that pimples r coming normal. Black marks r come. It's will not coming from face. So plzz. Help me.
Today blood coming in my stool (Potty) this happen also previous time around one month before. It is serious please tell me.
I am male I have 4 problems one is skin problem and face problem and pimple problem and I have a very good hair fall.
Itchy skin is a very common skin condition, which is a potential source of discomfort by forcing you to scratch your skin and cause irritation. Itchy skin is a very common condition, which happens very often among individuals. But, it can also be one of the symptoms of a larger disease. Itchiness of the skin may vary in intensity from mild to severe and it is mostly treated by anti-irritant measures that can be done by anybody at home.
Key identifiers: Itchy skin condition is mostly limited to certain areas on the skin, but it may also affect all body parts with an uncontrollable urge to scratch. Some of the additional key identifiers of the medical condition are listed below:
- Skin redness
- Bumps or patches on the skin
- Swelling or inflammation of the skin
- Cracking of the skin
- Leathery or scaly texture of the skin
Causes: Skin itching can happen due to a variety of reasons, some of the most common ones being:
Common skin conditions: The most common kinds of skin disorders like acne, eczema, etc. often lead to skin itching. Itching is mostly accompanied by other skin conditions like redness, breakouts, inflammation, and such others.
Internal diseases: Diseases related to the kidney and liver often lead to skin related disorders among which the most common one is skin itching. Additionally, itching may also happen due to serious diseases like cancer.
Nerve related disorders: Diseases that affect the nervous system, either directly or indirectly also act as a catalyst to the skin itching process. Examples of such diseases would be diabetes mellitus, pinched nerves, sclerosis and shingles.
Pregnancy: Pregnant women often experience itching on body parts like abdomen, thighs, breasts and arms.
Drugs: If you are regularly taking antibiotics or antifungal medicines, then these might have some unwanted effects of the skin among which skin itching is the most common one.
Sagging skin can come about due to sudden and drastic weight loss, as well as the advancement of age. The supple quality of the skin is gradually lost to age as the skin becomes less firm and tight and begins to sag in certain areas. The skin loses collagen and elasticity which holds the connective tissue together, as we lose weight and begin to age. Also, constant exposure to harsh weather conditions including extreme heat or cold can make the skin sag. Further, sagging skin can also point towards poor lifestyle choices. All this makes the skin appear less firm.
So how can you fix sagging skin? Read on to know more:
- Smoking and Alcohol: Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can lead to a dramatic change in your overall looks. One of the foremost ways in which these habits show up is with sagging skin. So it would be a good idea to eliminate smoking and excessive, daily drinking from the menu so that your skin remains younger looking and firmer in the long run. These habits can also make your skin age before time, apart from the other health repercussions.
- Moisturise: Dryness is also a major factor that leads to aging skin. You can switch to a moisturiser that has Vitamin A and C as well as other ingredients like alpha hydroxyl acid, which can make the skin look much younger. These kinds of moisturisers helping in replacing some of the lost collagen as they provide nutrients to let the skin breathe and tighten.
- Supplements: Taking vitamin supplements is also a good way to ensure that the skin becomes tighter. Vitamins like A, E and C are of paramount importance for the skin and these nutrients can make the skin shine with good health. So, you can ask your doctor about taking these supplements in order to make the skin appear tighter.
- Cosmetic Procedures: Injectables like Botox and fillers, as well as laser and other methods used to make the skin smooth, can also make it appear tighter and more firm. You can also go through a minor surgery to remove the sagging skin if there is a notable amount that seems to be dripping down.
- Exercise: Regular facial and body exercises will help in gradually toning the body, which will make the skin more firm as well. This is especially important if you have recently lost a whole lot of weight and are suffering from sagging skin. There are many ways to improve the quality of the skin and diet and exercise are the first steps.
I'm a 20 year boy. I had 6-8 stitches below my left eye two years ago and the Doctor told me that It will not leave a scar as it would just get disappeared but now its left a scar. So please prescribed me some medication and if the medication would be home made then it would be much better? Also tell the medication course you are recommending How much time would it take?
I am having lot of pores on my face so what shall I do to get smooth skin. And suggest some market product for the same.
त्वचा की रंगत को निखारने के लिए हल्दी का प्रयोग सबसे उत्तम तरीका है। पेस्ट बनाने के लिए हल्दी और बेसन या फिर आंटे का प्रयोग करें। हमेशा ध्यान रखें कि आप खड़ी हल्दी का ही प्रयोग करें न कि बाजार में मिलने वाली पैकेट हल्दी। एक मिक्सर में खड़ी हल्दी और थोड़ी सी ताज़ी मलाई डाल कर ब्लेंड करें। जब पेस्ट तैयार हो जाए तब उसमें दूध और आंटा मिलाएं और गाढ़ा पेस्ट बनाएं। इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर 10 मिनट लगाएं और ठंडे पानी से धो लें।
2. हनी आल्मंड स्क्रब:
बादाम में वह शक्ति है जो आपकी त्वचा का रंग गोरा कर सकती है। रात में 10 बादाम एक पानी भरे कटोरे में डाल कर रख दें और सुबह उठते ही उसे छील कर पेस्ट बना लें। अब इस पेस्ट के साथ थोडा सा शहद मिलाएं और अब इस स्क्रब को अपनी त्वचा पर लगाएं और स्क्रब करें।
गोरी रंगत देने के अलावा यह एलर्जी और पिंपल को भी दूर करता है। पेस्ट बनाने के लिए चंदन पाउडर में 1 चम्मच नींबू और टमाटर का रस मिलाएं और पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे और गदर्न में अच्छी तरह से लगा लें।
यह पेस्ट बनाने के लिए आपको दही और क्रीम में थोड़ा सा केसर मिलाने की जरुरत है। इस पेस्ट को अपने चेहरे पर सूखने तक लगाएं और उसके बाद गरम पानी में सोखे हुए कपड़े से चेहरे को पोंछ लें।