Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChandorkarYour feedback matters!
I have sleeping problem. I'm not able to sleep due to which some black spots came under my eyes, will you please suggest me what should I do to get a full and healthy sleep?
Hi I have dark circle under the eyes. Nd I am also under weight I want to gaining weight I have take many weight gaining products life protein x. Please suggest me what I do?
I am a 18 year old female. I have a bulb like protrusion at the mouth of my anus. It's senseless except for itching around it sometimes. I have it since I was a kid but it was very small. It is growing in size. A few days back a similar small protrusion emerged in the same area. I want to know what it it and what are the possible reasons that it emerged? Is it something to worry about?
I am 20 years old. N m getting much dark circles under my eyes even after having a 8 hours sleep in night n 2 hrs sleep in the moon. What should I do in order to get rid of it?
I don't look fair but my skin s too sensitive I can not even apply any creams r change soap nd I have too many black spots n my face I am going to b married soon I want this black marks to b reduced nd what creams should I use for not getting dry skin.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
My foots are becoming rough skin. I think that it is because of climate. I have used many moisturising creams. But nothing happened. Now a days I am using vaseline cream.
Hi I am Gopi, my natural skin tone is little bit colour due to sunshine I lost it. What should I do to get back my natural skin tone to be fare enough.
Sir. I am studying in hostel. I got allergy. I was used tablets. It was cured. But I got big black spots der. I was used several ointments but cant removed. Can you give me a gud ointment name for that.
Hi. I got suddenly black spots on my face . Last two months its become over. I use cosmetic s but no use.
Oily skin can cause a number of unfavourable changes to the skin. It makes the skin look greasy and dirty. The complexion looks darker and gets tanned easily. Oily skin also suffers from bouts of acne, pimples, rashes and scars. Black patches and blotchy spots are common. This can be really upsetting and cause low self esteem. In an attempt to hide the acne marks and uneven skin tone, many resort to chemical products and make up. This further complicates the skin condition causing severe damage.
Oily skin can be genetic or a result of hormonal imbalance and other external factors, such as weather conditions, applications of certain creams or oils or an unhealthy diet. The skin turns oily when there is excessive secretion from the sebaceous glands on the skin. However, as oil attracts dirt and germs, these pores and glands get blocked which trigger blackheads, pimple and boil like rashes. Cosmetics will only aggravate the rashes, preventing its cure and leaving behind permanent scars and patches.
At such a time, homeopathic treatment is highly recommended and most preferred. It is completely safe, natural and non toxic. Homeopathic medicines do not cause any adverse side effects. Homeopathy can be used to safely treat all age groups. Teenagers who have hit puberty are more prone to oily skin and acne.
Steps to care for oily skin:
1. Clean your face thoroughly more than twice daily. Cleansing the face is extremely important specially after coming home from outside and before going to bed.
2. An astringent or toner must be applied on the skin after a thorough cleansing procedure. An antiseptic liquid can also be very helpful as it removes germs and causes of infection.
3. Reduce exposure to sun and pollution to control skin damage. It is necessary to use a natural non-greasy sunscreen every time you step out.
4. A balanced diet, rich in green vegetables, fruits and fibres is of utmost need. Junk food, aerated drinks and excessive caffeine consumption have to be stopped as soon as possible.
Homeopathic medicines that help to treat oily skin:
1. Silicea and Kali Bromatum help to control the greasiness of the skin and are most effective on skin that has pimple, scars and acne.
2. Bovista helps to treat oily skin that has been damaged by excessive use of chemical cosmetics.
3. Psorinum treats oily skin that has dark patchy facial skin.
4. Sulphur helps to clear the skin and give a healthy glow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.