Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChandorkarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hyper pigmentation on my face and neck I have been using la shield spf 40 for the past one year I think its making me darker kindly suggest a good spf my skin is very oily I stay in Jaipur which place ud very sunny.
I am 24 years male having allergie on my face and it is darken my face. Could you suggest me how could I get my original face back?
How can I get Whiter and Fair Skin And also how can I Reduce Dark spots on my Face can you please Help me.
I am 19 years old. My forehead is darker than any of my face skin colour. It looks so odd. What should I do?
I got pregnant and I'm getting dark patches below my eyes, what shou I do? Is it normal to get those patches during initial days of pregnancy?
I am having dark circles and black black dots from where cheeks start just below dark circles. And these becomes reddish brown when face exposes to sun. What should I do?
Hi Dr. My problem is my skin so dry. In fact my hand is also very dry. Please guide me. Wt should apply on my face. Actually I am using aloe Vera gel before. Plzzzzz help me.
What is the best diet to maintain body physique and skin health well, if the names of the easy available foods can be mentioned that will be better?
Thanks. Actually first some infection type appears, lot of itching, its covered with dry skin (Papadi type) and then there is black spot. It causes lot of itching also.
My skin is getting darker day by day and think it's because of sun rays please tell me how toh prevent and get cured from it.
Hlo. Sir or mam. I have so much oil on my skin as after using oil control products give me suggestion or medicine to control oil from my skin nd look dry face?
I am 32 years old male suffering from plaque psoriases since past 25 yrs. I am using clobetasol di propionate with salycilic acid for many a years some times every 15 days sometime every 7 days sometime every 2 days I require to apply it to keep in control. Now I ve stretch marks all over And legs well due to edema too. Sunlight worsens my flares. Methotrexate gives me nausea for 2 days I can't take it. please suggest me something rather than ask me to visit a dermatologist. Thanks.
I am 24 yrs old and I want to know that how can I healthy and my blackheads in faces also not remove plzzz give me a permanent solution blackheads and health tips. Regards Akash Saini.
Hi I am a 20 year old youngster and my skin is so rough. Tell me something by which I can get my good skin back?
My skin. Affect lot in sun light contact mode than. 30 min. Sometime skin swell. How can I get cure fr this.
Freckles are not always unwanted. While some people can't stand them, a few people find them cute. However, everybody loves clear skin and to achieve that it is essential to bid farewell to freckles. Freckles are tiny brown spots that are caused by an increased production of melanin in the skin cells.
People with sensitive skin are more prone to freckles than others. If you're looking for a way to get clearer skin, here are a few remedies to help you deal with freckles:
- Use sunscreen: The first step towards fighting freckles is to prevent them. Freckles are a result of exposure to the sun and hence using a good sunscreen every day is a must. Choose a sunscreen that fights both UVA and UVB rays. The more your exposure to the sun, the higher the amount of SPF needed.
- Bleach them with lemon juice: Lemon juice is the best form of natural bleach. Apply freshly squeezed juice or bottled lime juice onto the skin and leave for 15*20 minutes. Do this twice a day to see your freckles fade. Along with bleaching the skin, the citric acid also helps tighten the skin and makes you look younger.
- Increase your intake of vitamin C: Vitamin C helps lighten the skin. Apart from the limes and lemons, kiwis, tomatoes, bell peppers and papaya are good sources of vitamin C.
- Use sour milk and sour cream: Sour milk and sour cream contain lactic acid that inhibits melanin production and lighten the skin. Wash your face with sour milk three to four times a day. You may rinse your face with water a little while after each sour milk wash. Apply the sour cream on your face as a mask and leave on for 15*20 minutes. This will help your skin absorb the lactic acid.
- Mask them with honey: Apply a mixture of honey and warm water over the freckles. Let it sit for a while and then rinse with lukewarm water. Follow this by rinsing your face with cold water. Alternatively, you could try a mask of honey and yogurt. Leave this mask on for at least half an hour.
- Try a fruit peel: Along with eating them, you could also put fruit directly on your skin to fight freckles. Blend fruits like strawberries, papaya, pineapple and cucumber and apply it on your face. As it dries the top layer of skin sticks to the fruit and is peeled off. With repeated use, you will notice your freckles fade away.
If none of this works, you could also try skin lightening creams or chemical peels and laser freckle removal.