Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Chander VanijaneYour feedback matters!
My father has suffer from breathing problem from some years. His pressure is 150/70. What should I do? Plzzz prefer me what kind of medicine and diet should my father follow.
I am a male 40 suffering from osteoarthritis in both knees. My doctor prescribed oxuba od and has advised me to take one tablet daily for 9 months Will this cure me ? Also is there any other medication to be taken ? Apart from oxuba od I also take thelma 40 and amlong 5 mg once daily for blood pressure.
Hi. My grandma is a heart patient since 2yrs and she had 2 strokes. Her condition is getting too bad and ulcers started occurring in her stomach due to some inhaler. What could be done.
A heart attack does not always have obvious symptoms, such as pain in your chest, shortness of breath and cold sweats. In fact, a heart attack can actually happen without a person knowing it. This condition is known as a ‘silent heart attack’, medically known as ‘silent ischemia’, occurring due to the shortage of oxygen supply to the heart muscle. The causes of a silent heart attack are similar to that of a heart attack.
Obesity or excess weight
Lack of exercise
Age, usually above 65
Consumption of tobacco or smoking
A silent cardiac arrest makes one more vulnerable to another heart attack that could be fatal. Diagnosis: The only method to diagnose if you had a silent heart attack is through imaging tests, such as echocardiogram, electrocardiogram, Holter Monitoring or others. These tests can show certain changes which might be indicative of a heart attack. An analysis of one’s overall health and the symptoms can aid in deciding whether few more tests are required.
How would you prevent a silent heart attack?
1. Get your cholesterol and blood pressure count tested regularly.
2. Refrain from smoking.
3. Get your VO2 max checked regularly.
4. Live a healthy lifestyle: Refrain from smoking and excessive alcohol consumption; exercise daily, eat healthy.
5. Control high blood pressure, cholesterol, and diabetes
6. Be aware of your body and call on a doctor if you feel there’s anything which is bothering you.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
Dear Dr. I am suffering from a condition - myasthenia gravis and on medications since last 1 year (Azoran 75mg /day, Distinon 180mg/day, prednisolone 10mg, supracal 1000mg, clopidogrel 75mg) I had a thymectomy in April 2015 along with single by-pass (CABG), earlier immunosuppressant (mycept) was stopped and had myasthenic crisis in june 2015, hospitalized in ICU given pulse steroid shots (5), immunoglobulin therapy. February 2016 underwent cataract surgery - nuclear cataract. Generally anxious. Need your kind advise please on reducing stress and relieving the myasthenia.
My questiom is: my grandpa is suffering from 80%heart blockage. He is now on medicine. He feels uncomfortable and nervousness. Only 18% heart is pumping. He is 65 years old. Give me your valuable advice to recover them.
Today morning when I take deep breath I feel pain near breastbone and in chest area. I feel very fear of that. From 3 to 4 I have cold and body pain.
Dear sir, myra BP flakchuat karta hai (betaloc 5mg, synocal, khata hun) sarmy chakar atta hai, patmy gass banta h. DHANKAR ANYPAR TIK RHTA HUN, MYNE CHANCH KARWAY COLESTRAL, DAEBITEAS KUCH NHI H,(MY ROJ 180 ML WAEN wishki BHI PITA HUN, fild wark ky karan sirf ratmysopata hun (matar 5ganta) kybadh nind khlul jati h,
What is the maximum value of systolic blood pressure that can be there for a hypertensive patient before it gets fatal? Age is 5o years.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension.
Related Tip: "5 Causes Of Heart Failure"