Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Chander Shekhar NairYour feedback matters!
Last week I went to hill station n got tanning on my body is there any natural way or any pack to get rid of it. Is vlcc new data facial kit helpful. Or suggest me something else.
I am suffering from orchitis . The doctor has given me medicine oflicin 400 mg. After taking for 1 week the infection has now moved to lower epididymis. Please help me to cure it permanently. Please advise me some good medicines.
Lybrate | Dr Preeti Savardekar speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Exercising through your period can lead a release of endorphins in your body that can ease menstrual cramps and discomfort you practice it you will be relieved of aches and pains.
My Mother is suffering from her knee joint pa8ns & even she can not getup & sit down from her bed where as she is now 50 years old.
I have many pimple on my fave and there r holes formed because of it please guide me what is the remedy.
I am 24 years old male. I am having daily dosage of indomethacin 50 mg. What are the side effects of it and when will it start?
Actually I am suffering from pimples please give me proper suggestion, how to overcome from this pimples?
Hai, my name is bijesh. Last few month back start my Facial hairs are going in round shape (alopecia areata). Beards and mustache area. I don't know how it is happened. Pls give me suitable solution for this. Thank you.
My mother 50 years old suffering heavy pain in the bottom of her stomach left side. There is no problem with her urine. Then what will be the reason?
I am 28yrs old. I have blackspot (circular) on my cheek since 2yrs. I tried ayurvedic cream over there since 6months but no result. What should I do?
I'm 24 year male I have deep acne scars turned wide opened pores on my face please help me to reduce and vanish the same from and to get smooth even skin on my face.
Parabens are chemicals used for longer shelf life of a product. Certain cosmetic which claims to be herbal, also contains paraben. Is it really good for skin? Can long term usage of such products harm my skin? Please guide me to choose to buy any other healthier product for my skin.
Your neck is made of vertebrae that stretch out from the skull to the upper body. Cervical discs that lie between the bones absorb shocks. The bones, tendons, and muscles of your neck support your head and allow movement. Any injuries, swelling or damage can bring about neck pain or even stiffness.
Many individuals experience stiffness or neck pain once in a while. Usually, this occurs due to poor posture. At times, neck pain is brought on by injury from a fall, playing sports or whiplash. More often than not, neck pain is a normal condition and can be healed within a couple of days. Now and again, neck pain can show serious injury or damage and require a specialist's consideration. In case you have neck pain that lasts persistently for over a week, is serious, or is joined by different side effects, look for medicinal attention quickly.
Regardless of the possibility that you require medical treatment, for example, prescribed medicines for your neck pain, the following treatment measures will speed your recovery:
- While an ice compress is good for acute pain, heat therapy is recommended for more chronic pain. Use a warming cushion on a low or medium setting for 15 to 20 minutes every 2 or 3 hours. Take a warm shower instead of one of the sessions. You can purchase single-use heat wraps that last up to 8 hours. Use an ice pack for 10 to 15 minutes every 2 to 3 hours.
- Get back to your typical day-by-day exercises when you can. Movement helps your muscles stay solid. Stay away from tiring exercises like lifting and sports that can increase the pain and cause stiffness. Do stretching and neck strengthening activities to keep your neck flexible, strong and prevent stiffness. Stay away from or change any exercises that might bring about your neck pain, for example, sitting in front of your computers or television sets for a long time or doing an excess of overhead work at once. Delicately back rub or rub the region to alleviate pain and energize your blood stream. Try not to rub the damaged area in case it causes pain. Nonprescription creams or gels, may give pain relief.
- It can also be treated with the help of pain relievers
- ??Acetaminophen, (for example, Tylenol) can soothe the pain.
- Nonsteroidal calming medicines, ibuprofen, (for example, Advil) and naproxen, (for example, Aleve), can ease pain and reduce swelling.
- Practice good and healthy habits to improve your lifestyle.
- Attempt to decrease anxiety and pressure at work and home.
- Practice exercises that offer relaxation.
- Get gentle back rubs in intervals.
- Quit smoking. Smoking lowers down healing because it diminishes blood supply and delays tissue repair.
- Exercise regularly, including aerobics and walking.
- Practice a good posture.