Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My father is having chest pain and shoulder pain. What is the reason and medication for it. He is working in night shift.
How to treat a jaundice? Total bilirubin level is 9.8. What type of food should e jaundice patient eat?
I want some tips on sexual relations like how we increase time while inter course bcoz when ever is used to do na so sperms got out early becoz of my excitement. Please suggest.
I have sex problem. Whenever I see any smart girl then I couldn't control. I am in very big problem. My life may be spoil. What to do?
My baby fingering his ear from last 1 month. Even I have given Betnesol-N Please advise what should I do.
I always have problem in breathing. I have problem of allergy. Iam taking medicines for it yet no specific difference. And I do fall short of breath very frequently. Mainly during change of seasons. What shud I do?
Mere penis ki chamdi dhili nhi hai hath se piche karu to pche hi rahti hai or penis kadak hone par piche nhi jati kuch upay bataye jisse penis ki chamdi dhili ho jaye Thank u.
I am having acute headache. History: 1. It started before 4 years when I had this type of headache once in a quarter and stop when got sleep. 2. Before 3 years the frequency is same but stops when take eno and well sleep. 3. But before 2 years It did not stop till I take combiflame. 4.1 year back situation got burst, headache started slowly but I think I must sleep but I wake up at mid night from sleeping because of acute pain then I still need to take combiflam. 5. Now It more burst, It comes every couple of month and don't stop anyway till I take combiflam and again start next day so do the same thing. So this time it takes 2 days. And it starts mostly about 8 PM.
I have been suffering from fever how to get rid of this please tell me fast its like cold and cough.
I dnt get erection while having sex wth my wife please suggest me ny medicine which I can buy over d counter for erection.
Ejaculation can be considered premature when it occurs 30 seconds to 4 minutes into sex, depending on different cultures, countries and experts. However, it seems that most tend to agree that any sexual intercourse lasting less than 2 minutes can be considered premature ejaculation.These are some of the techniques which once mastered can help you to delay the ejaculation for a while.
- Deep Breathing : Deep breathing is a form of meditation that can sometimes help control the arousal and tension that leads to early ejaculation. Try to spend five seconds breathing in one deep, full breath, hold it for about three seconds, and then exhale for five seconds. If you can do this for about five minutes without breaking the rhythm, you may be able to use it in the bedroom.
- Stop and start method : This begins as a solo exercise. Begin by masturbating alone, bringing yourself close to orgasm and stopping. After relaxing, continue bringing yourself closer and closer to orgasm until you can't hold it any longer. (Doing this several times by yourself without distraction will help you learn where is point of no return is.) When you feel that you have mastered the technique, the couple should engage in sexual activity that stops short of intercourse.Try to incorporate it smoothly into sex and take advantage of the pauses to focus on sources of pleasure other than the penis.
- The squeeze method: This method requires one of the partners to squeeze the penis in the area between the shaft and the glans (for about 30 seconds), at the same point that the stop-and-start technique would be used just before you are about to ejaculate.The idea is to reduce the erection through squeezing. Just as with the stop-and-start method, your should do it on your own first, master it, and then invite your partner to practice the technique with you.
- Kegel exercise:There's no better method to strengthen the pelvic region than to create a strong pubococcygeus muscle (PC muscle), which can help control ejaculation. The easiest way to find this muscle is to see if you can stop the flow of urine when you go to bathroom. It's the PC muscle that you use to do that. Once you find it, practice feeling exactly where it is located and make sure you engage it, rather than using your abdominals, buttocks, or thighs. (These must all stay loose when doing Kegel exercises.) To do Kegels, you will quickly clench and release the PC muscle repeatedly for ten seconds. You should do three sets, with a ten-second break between sets. If you can contract your PC muscle when close to orgasm, you should be able to slow things down.
- Tantric technique:When you approach that point,cease stimulation (i.e., pull out), then contract the PC muscle and lower your chin to your chest (this is important, as it prevents energy from rising too high and making you feel ungrounded). You should then draw in a breath, feeling the warmth of sexual energy rise upwards in your body. Repeat this as needed, until the desire to release is no longer urgent.
Medicinal help is do required in cases of long standing premature ejaculations, Consult privately for complete treatment through the homeopathic way.