Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ChandelYour feedback matters!
I am 17 year old in my hand more sweat0 comes out due to which I am unable to write sir please help me.
I suffer for constipation on the day when I drink less water, n eat potatoes. I also feel type of jalan in my chest when I drink water less then 3 ltr a day.
I'm suffering from asthma since 7years. Please suggest me any medicine related to the same. Is there any permanent precaution?
Yellow urine if I drink less water or I play or do work but after drinking lots of water then only my urine is white why it is happening it happen from 3 to 4 month give cause.
Hi. I have had the problem of mouth ulcers for a very long time. They are as frequent as every 15 days. I have been taking BIfilac and rebagen twice a day. I shift to betnesol when it gets bad. I understand Betnesol has some sort of a steroid. Im also using a mouth gel. Am I following the right treatment? Do I need to change my medicines?
Hello Sir/Madam I am 23 years old boy. I masturbate almost every night. Will it cost any harmful effects on my body. I also do exercise at gym. Will it affect my gaining?
Male -33, I have undergone preventive healthcheckup. My HEMOGLOBIN remains 11 always. I have tried many iron supplements but still no improvement. Other test results : Vitamin D 12.6, Vitamin B12 200 , bilirubin- Total 1.99. please guide.
What does fever every evening indicates? is it a serious issue to have attention? what does you suggest for this issue? Please help me.
I'm 19 years old, last two days I'm facing pain on my right lower end of my stomach, and I'm urinating frequently what is the reason?
I have problem with my left eye. someday I can see clearly with it but someday it looks somewhat blur. I had eye allergy problem (redness of eye) from many years. Even one year back I was having this for both eyes. Is this blueness due to any allergy?
I'm 24 years old. My stomach doesn't work properly. When I take some food, I feel burden on my heart. How does I digest my food?
I! m a 58 years male, having 75 kilogram weight and 5'9" height, having hydrocele problem from last 8 years and my penis looking too short. What should I do?
Sir I'm 19 years old, since last 4 days I have some drops of blood in stools please tell me the reason is this a serious issue.
Hearing is an essential process in everyone's life. Be it your social life or professional activities, hearing influences every aspect of your life. You can thus, never ignore the health of your ears to enjoy a healthy life. But there are several hindrances to obstruct effective hearing. One of the problems is the accumulation of a natural substance called cerumen produced by the glands present in the ear canal. The accumulated cerumen is medically referred to as Earwax. Over production of cerumen is mainly triggered by the deficiency of Omega-3 fatty acids, zinc and magnesium.
The basic function of the wax is to protect the ear canal from invasion by foreign particles like bacteria and dust particles. This is necessary for the smooth functioning of the ear and its protection from invaders. However, it becomes an irritating problem when the earwax is produced in excess. The problem aggravates when the ear canal is blocked due to accumulation of earwax. In such cases, we use certain objects such as bobby pins, Q-tips or cotton swabs to clean the accumulated earwax from the ear canal. What we do not realise is that pricking the wax using these objects can sometime cause significant damage to the ear. These objects push the wax deep inside the canal, leading to blockage.
The most common symptoms of excessive earwax are as follows:
- Developing a fullness feeling in the ears
- Loss of hearing on temporary basis
- Noises inside the ear
Here are the preventive measures to remove ear wax blockage:
- In order to prevent blockage of ear wax, try keeping it moist by frequently running water into your ear while taking a bath. This will prevent the ear wax from getting dried up so that it doesn’t get blocked in the ear canal. Make sure, you drain the water from the ear after running it for some time.
- Don’t use any pointed objects inside the ears as it can cause ear infection while pushing the wax deeper.
- Avoid inserting cotton swabs or ear buds into the ear canal. You can use them to remove exposed ear wax at the ear opening, but don’t push them deep inside the ear canal. It can push the excess ear wax inside the ear canal, thereby resulting in to an impact.
- Don’t use candle ear wax remover. Ear candles are another method to remove ear wax, but it can be really dangerous as you need to hold the lighted candle very close to your ear. It can even burn your ear.
- Don’t use cold water or a strong jet to drain out the excess ear wax. Strong jet can lead to the damage of the ear drum while cold water may result into dizziness.
- Avoid using any other method to remove ear wax at home, such as suction.
- Don’t use any type of acidic liquid in order to soften the ear wax.
- Omega 3 fatty acids are good for mitigating the problem of ear wax. So, include walnuts, avocados, salmon, albacore and ground flax seed in your diet.
- Consult a doctor if the problem persists even after using home remedies.