Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandalia Shaival HemrajYour feedback matters!
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I am 58 yrs old now I check the diabities level on fasting (116) & after breakfast & medicine it should be 219 kindly tell the remedies to control this my wt is 100 kg.
Very often irritation in throat leading to cough and spasm. A Bronchitis patient, allergic to cold, season change. Taking Montair LC and Foracort 200 inhaler. Suggest.
I am 70 years and on medication for Diabetic, Hypertension and prostate enlargement. I am having disturbed sleep due to cramps below the knee during every night 3 to 4 times for the past about one and half years. Is it due to what reason? Does calcium deficiency is also a reason?
Life seems to have no purpose. It seems to be a cycle between fertilization and cell death/degradation. Everything around seems to be a construct aka make believe. What activities of the mind and body would give me positive energy and sense of meaningful purpose?
I AM DIABETIC PATIENT FOR LAST 4 YEARS. I AM HAVING gp 1 IN THE MORNING EMPTY STOMACH BEFORE HALF AN HOUR BREAKFAST. I AM WALKING REGULARLY AT ABOUT 5 K.M. PER DAY. WHAT MORE PRECAUTION SHOULD I TAKE ?
What can be the diet of a north indian, suffering from fissures? sugar ranges from ff 110 to pm 135. With glycomet sr 500 twice a day.
I am 45 year old men and I have blood sugar for 3 years. And since December 2015. My sugar Level is around 300. What I should do. Please give me suggestion.
My sugar levels specially at Night after 2 hours of Dinner it's around 230-250. & after 4-5 hours it's drastically dropping to 55-70. During entire day, am not facing any problem. So what could be the reason. Please help me know more about this.
In the long run, uncontrolled blood sugar can also damage the vessels that supply blood to important organs, like the heart, kidneys, eyes, and nerves. This can occur even when you feel OK. That's why it's so important to take action as soon as you're diagnosed with diabetes. Our bodies are amazing, but unfortunately once you have a heart attack or stroke, or your kidneys fail, or you become blind, the damage cant be undone.
The good news is that paying attention to blood sugar control can help keep you healthy and prevent health problems from happening later. Some tips -
1) Keep your blood glucose within your goal range as much as possible. Work with your diabetes team to develop and maintain a plan.
2) Take your diabetes medication as prescribed. If you're on insulin, ask to see a diabetes educator to learn how to adjust your dose.
3) Increase physical activity. If you aren't physically active, talk to your health care provider about suitable activities. If you haven't exercised in a while, consider beginning with five to ten minutes of daily physical activity and gradually increase your activity to at least 30 minutes of physical activity most days of the week.
4) Achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Even a 5 percent to 7 percent weight loss will help you better manage your blood glucose.
The quality of your future life depends on the decisions and actions that you take today.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
My father is 53 yrs. He has a diabetic cum heart patient since 2013. He eat medicine daily ,yet his fasting sugar level is increase a little bit and now its affect to kidney .He use insulin also. What is the proper food for him? Is there any restriction of fruit and vegetables?
Thyroid is one among the many glands in the endocrine system, whose secreted hormones regulate and maintain various metabolic activities. Thyroid problem, in generic terms, refers to a situation where there is an abnormal secretion of the thyroid hormone. The secretion can either be abundant, causing what is known as hyperthyroidism, or insufficient which, in turn is known as hypothyroidism. Both of these conditions are detrimental to health affecting not only your body weight but also the growth of bones and hair. Though different branches of medicines are constantly dabbling with this problem, Homeopathy is the most preferred choice.
Some of the reasons for it are:
- Treats severe sweating, problems in menstruation and constipation: One of the most important advantages of Homeopathy medicines is that each one of them is equipped to treat a host of ailments. The condition, hypothyroidism is symptomatic of excessive sweating on the head, constipation and problems in menstruating in women. All of these can be cured by the intake of Calcarea Carbonica.
- Cures paleness of skin, tendencies of fainting and hair fall: This is another characteristic of hypothyroidism, wherein you suffer from pale, yellow skin and are unable to bear extreme cold temperatures due to the lack of vitality and body heat.  At the same time, women in their menopause tend to suffer from excessive hair fall. In all of these situations, a Homeopathic medicine called Sepia Officinalis is extremely beneficial in curbing these.
- Does not create overt reliance on medicines: Hyperthyroidism is a condition that is marked by nervousness and anxiety. Though allopathic medicines have always been preferred to others, it must also been considered that in their attempt to cure, they end up creating an overt reliance of medicines in the patients.
- Suits everybody: The primary reason for preferring Homeopathy to others is their complete lack of any side-effect. Both allopathy and ayurveda may or may not work on certain individuals. However, that is not the case for Homeopathy as it does not adopt any artificial means to cure thyroid problems, rather uses natural means to regulate the secretion of the thyroid gland.
Best Ways to Balance Hormones Naturally:
- Eat Healthy Fats (Including Coconut Oil and Avocados)
- Supplement with Adaptogen Herbs
- Balance Your Intake of Omega-3 to Omega-6 Fats
- Improve Gut Health & Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Eliminate Toxic Kitchen, Beauty and Body Care Products
- Exercise (Especially Interval Training)
- Reduce Stress & Get More Sleep
- Watch Your Caffeine & Alcohol Intake
- Back Off Birth Control Pills
- Supplement with Vitamin D3
Hello I am 18 years old. My mother has been suffering frm sugar for d past 10 years Wt is d possibility of me getting it?
Vitamin D improves glucose tolerance and helps the body to secrete insulin. If you maintain right level of vitamin d then it can cut diabetes risk by up to 50 percent.
Get your levels checked.
People who have vitamin D levels below 30 ng/ml should consult doctor for its treatment course and/or get more sunlight to increase levels in blood.