Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandalia Shaival HemrajYour feedback matters!
I am 59 male today I found my urine in grape juice colour. I have diabetics .sugar level 261 in fasting. My arms have pain. Right arm have more pain.
I am 25 years old nd female person. I have problem of hairfall and I have thyroid also. Which shampoo should be use to control hairfall.
47yrs, 15u insulin Hm40 bid 850 metformin problem is i am losing weight. Looking very lean non-veg active but uncontrolled sugar since 15yrs had CAD.
Hi Colonic ulser. And presently sugar fasting 243 pp 339, colonic ulser healed in 2008, but now and then facing gastritis even some pain,
I am 65 years old man I've a diabetic patient and for last several years my diabetes level is gone 250 to 300.
Hi. I am on Eltroxin 25 mg since 6 months. My TSH now is 5.90. Am I supposed to change my medication?
please tell me sir USG of Neck done for thyroid reported as "Few Bilateral small volume lymph nodes noted at Level II, III & IV with intact hilum, largest measuring 14 * 6 mm" Is this concerning? No palpable or visible neck swellings and patient doesn't have any problems or symptoms.
Tell me about brain stroke. Is this related to sugar means diabetic. My mother is suffering from this and admitted in hospital in Feb to March 2016.
My wife took thyroid test today. Her T3 and T4 levels are normal. But her TSH level is 21.27. So there should be any changes in her food habit and any exercise to do? Give us your valuable suggestion.
Sir, is there any solution for type1 diabetes instead of insulin? like islet cell transplantation or steam cell transplantation. Please give me a solution for complete cure from T1diabetes,
What is best treatment to control diabetes type 2. I am patient from 7 years. What is best remedy to control or cure this. Fasting levels are 120 to 280 and are fluctuating continuous. Regds Mithlesh SHarma.
My grandmother is a diabetic patient. She is regularly taking all the prescribed medicines. But these medicines are not dat effective. Is there any other way apart from medicines to help her?
I have removed my wisdom teeth in january, but still I feel some leakage of fluids in my wisdom teeth place. I have applied many gels. I am a diabetic too. (During removal of teeth doctor has used hammer for removal. Please help.
I am 52 years old male and suffering from diabetes since oct-2014. I trying to reduce without taking any medicine. Pl advise.
Hi doctor, my father is facing uric acid problem in urine kindly suggest a good suggestion to him how to reduce this?
Polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS is a fairly common female hormonal disorder in which the affected woman produces a surplus of male hormones like testosterone.
And these high levels of androgens produce typical symptoms of PCOS like irregular ovulation or no ovulation at all.
The absence of ovulation, which actually makes a mature egg to release from the ovary every month, results in infertility.
What happens in PCOS ?
Most of the patients having PCOS are seen to have cysts in their ovaries. These cysts cause some hormonal disturbances. One hormone triggers the release of another hormone and so on. Therefore deficiency or excess of a particular hormone can cause imbalance in many other hormones too.
In PCOS, the levels of androgen are raised more than the normal limits. Androgens are the male hormones. They are present in small quantities in normal females. When the levels increase, these can cause disturbance in menstrual periods and cause delayed menses. Facial hair and hair on other parts of the body start appearing in females which are otherwise not present. The normal ovulation cycle also gets disturbed and ovulation gets delayed or does not happen at all.
Other symptoms of PCOS are –
- Heavy vaginal bleeding because as the women with PCOS don’t ovulate and have normal periods, the lining of their uteri becomes thick leading to heavy bleeding and sometimes uterine cancer.
- Weight- gain
- Heart problems
- Irregular periods
- More hair on body
- Depression and mood swings
- More chance of getting type-2 diabetes as these women are resistant to insulin
PCOS has no cure in mainstream allopathic medicine but Homeopathy can help alleviate PCOS symptoms in an effective manner though it takes time and patience.
Homeopathy For PCOS!!
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is curable with the Homeopathic mode of treatment. Homeopathic treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome is very safe and free from any side effect. Which Homeopathic medicine is required to extract the disease from its roots varies from case to case. Both the physical and mental spheres of the patient are thoroughly investigated while prescribing the Homeopathic medicine. The complete cure of PCOS is a time-consuming process and it cannot be expected in a few days. It requires complete observation regarding the change of symptoms in the patient and frequent clinical follow-ups.
Let’s take a look at a few homoeopathic cures for PCOS:
- Sepia: This is touted as the best homoeopathic remedy for the cure of PCOS. The symptom that gets cured with sepia are late and scanty periods in women. The ovaries are enlarged and have fluid-filled cysts inside. Sepia is very effective in normalising menstrual flow. It also tackles abnormal hair growth on the face, especially on upper lips.
- Pulsatilla: This homoeopathic medicine is excellent for starting menses that have been suppressed for a long duration. In such patients, periods are scanty and accompanied by pain. Pulsatilla works by removing the obstacles that cause the periods to be suppressed and this helps in the normalisation of periods.
- Calcarea Carb: It normalises prolonged and profuse periods. Women presenting with the symptom of obesity are also helped by using Calcarea Carb.
- Natrum Mur: It not only treats irregular periods but also helps the women conceive.
- Thuja Occidentalis: This is the definitive homoeopathic medicine for treatment of retarded menstrual flow. Other indications for its use are the presence of multiple cysts in an ovary. Thuja has the innate capacity to dissolve and get rid of abnormal growths anywhere in the body. Thus, it is very effective in dissolving ovarian cysts too. Most women who require Thuja have cysts in the left ovary. Apart from this, Thuja is also very effective in treating hirsutism due to PCOS.
It is wrong to claim that homoeopathy treats PCOS completely. But it does work in correcting hormonal imbalances, regularising ovulation from the ovaries and restoring and normalising the menstrual cycle.
Homoeopathy may also help in dissolving the ovarian cysts which effectively eliminates the need for hormone therapy and surgery- the two common cures for cysts in allopathy.
If you are suffering from PCOS, we suggest that you consult an experienced homoeopath and take medicines rather than self-medicating. This is because a homoeopath will not suggest the same medicine for PCOS to two different patients as PCOS cure needs an individualistic approach. Also, manage your weight and stress levels to get relief from PCOS symptoms.