Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chanda BiraderYour feedback matters!
Male Age 27 Years work 9 hrs on computer sitting on a chair variable shift . Weight 95 kg height 5 ft 8 inches. Having moderate Thyroid under medication. How to loose weight and slimer.
Hii doctor. I'm 21 years old I'm over weight and also have cyst. I had physical relationship with a boy before 3 months and I haven't got my periods from 3 months, so I used kit on 1st month and on 3rd month both show negative result. Please tell me is there any chance of pregnancy. Please help please.
I have heavy hair fall I think d reason because I smoke everyday 2 packs how can I stop my hair fall can you please help me soon use any oil r shampoo conditioner.
What is 14 dental points? Mere teeth cavty ki vajah se kerab ho gaye. Or army walo ne medicl me 14 dental points ka jikr.
I am 30 yrs old single woman. I have hypothyroidism. I am on medication (currently on thyronorm 100mcg) for last 11-12 yrs. I have irregular periods & it lasts for 2-3 days. I was diagnosed with pcos & was given metformin 500. Currently I am not taking metformin. Can you suggest me what should I do?
Hello sir when I sit in class suddenly I got anxiety to pass motion urgently but I forcedly sit in class the feeling of passing motion urgently is increases and I also got shivering and tension my body temperature also increases. When I go to bathroom I didn't pass motion and very rarely I pass motion. So please tell me what's my problem. Suggest some medicines.
I am depressed all the time since I shifted to new city. I don't know why but I feel uncomfortable every day.
My daughter is suffering from cavities and one tooth is totally damaged. Last year I consult dentist he kept cement and cap for one tooth then also the cavities eaten whole tooth and gum .I am really worried about my daughter and her age is 7 years old please help me.
Dr. The thing is I have been living alone for about 8 year alone far from my family. I visit them once a year for like 2 or 3 weeks. I am not married yet but I am in a relationship since 2009. At the beginning everything was going well with him and my family too. But now I do not want to be with him. It is being 3 years almost since I lost my feelings for him. I could not break up with him because my mom wants me to merry him as soon as possible. Last year I met a man. And I had an affair with him cause I wanted to be happy. I wanted someone whom I want. He never told me that he was married but I found it latter that hr is married and have two kids. But I could not leave him. I just love him so much. Even from this relationship with him o could not find happiness and all this marrying someone else and being in love with someone I can never get and family forcing me to get married is just killing me inside. I am so sure that I will never live a happy life if I merry the one my mom wants me to. But I never do anything my mom do not want to. Even doing a teaching course is what my parents wanted me to do. I never wanted to be a teacher. But I am doing this for my parents. What I feel is that my life is falling apart. I never deserve to have what I want. And I have changed a lot. I have being so careless about everything even to my self. I do not want to eat, I do not want to see people and have be with them I do not want to have fun. I just love being alone in my room. Being aline makes me more comfortable than being with people. My mom pointed out that I can not control my anger now and I know that too. I get emotional with simple simple thing and I cry alot. I do not know why. Getting angry and being sad always. I just get these feeling out nowhere. It is like I know nothing about my self. I can not control me. The one I had an affair with also love so dearly. I know that and that is the reason ge could not tell me about his marriage. He tried to tell me about it later but I did not believe him aa it is something I never wanted to believe. But now everything is in front of me but I can not leave him and he do not want ro leave me too. I could merry him as his second wife too but my family will never alow it as it will bring bad names to my family and they say that once a cheater always a cheater and I do not believe this. I know this change in my behaviour is not a good thing. But I can not and I could not change it. Another thing is that I never share my feelings with others cause in my heart I believe that no one understands me. No one will ever understand me. Dr. Could you help me or give me some suggestions that I could change my self and be like a happy girl I was before. Thank you.
Whether a diabetic patient 3 re times a day with 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds have in order to reduce sugar levels in the blood?
I have fallen at home 1year back and cannot walk properly, doctors said it was the problem of siatica that the blood circulation in my left leg was low. So I went through the surgery to my l4-l5 40 days back. What are the precautions and diet? still iam not ok, symptoms were same as before surgery.
Sirs/madams. Good evening. My wife is 40 yrs. She has been using depressive tablets for two yrs. Right now using Bupran sr 150 at morning mirtaz 7.5 at nights. Her period are almost regular. But this time for two months no period found? What will do now? Please tell us?
I am 19 years old. 10 months ago I had a major surgery of ovarian cyst doctor suggested laparoscopic but the cyst leads to major surgery. If I thought about sex I will get wet and I feel like I am having sex. I am too weak. I unable to resist the urge to thought about sex and getting wet and I am getting pains in my uterus. Is it harmful to do that. Help me please.
Hi I have skin problem hyperpigmentation on only face and neck I used many creams I used for 6 months steroids creams also I am stopped use all creams but still my face is dark my age is 22 years only. I am male
Take almonds and natural (white) butter in your diet
Avoid drinking alcohol - especially vodka
Join us for daily health tips
Sir, My sister face is black and she is very much upset, she has used many products (like face wash and creams) sir please tell me how can I help her?
Sometimes bad phase in a relationship becomes so strained that intellectual possibilities to overcome bad situations by the couple get hijacked with pain, feeling of betrayal and confusion. Generally, such a condition itself snowballs into an end of a relationship.
1. First, a couple should ask themselves, if they are destroying themselves, hurting their partner and their relationship, based on anger and strong emotions? If yes, then slow down and evaluate. Avoid confronting your partner until you’re calm and can carefully weigh your bad relationship phase.
2. Secondly, a couple should avoid assumptions like their current state of unhappiness is solely the fault of the relationship; there could be other issues too, like bad financial situation, unnecessary attraction towards a colleague, frustration in career etc. Remember, there is no intelligence to mix up everything or to destroy good things because you have a bad or a thoughtless experience.
3. Instead of just secretly wishing for a change, a couple could prepare them to do open and effective communication than cutting off or keeping silent. Communicating transparently with the partner generally kick-starts a healthier relationship; in the least, it will contribute to a deeper understanding of what’s really causing the rift in the relationship.
4. Put a sincere effort to resolve the situation, if you fail then don’t wait for fate but meet a counsellor, who can help you come out of this situation.
Baby teeth may not last forever, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t extremely important. In fact, they are just as important to babies and kids as your adult teeth are to you! Here are five things every parent definitely needs to know about baby teeth.
1. They save a spot for adult teeth: Baby teeth are placeholders for adult teeth, and help them to grow in straight. When baby teeth come out too early—due to decay or an accident—other teeth nearby might drift into the empty space, blocking the incoming adult tooth. This can lead to crowding and the need for braces later on. If a baby tooth is badly decayed, it may have to be pulled. In this case, the dentist might recommend that something called a space maintainer be put in where the tooth used to be.
2. They help children chew food and speak clearly: If kids are missing several baby teeth, they may not be able to fully chew their food. This can cause tummy aches and prevent children from getting all the nutrients they need for their growing bodies. Baby teeth are also very important when it comes to children learning to speak clearly. Losing certain teeth too early can make it difficult to correctly say some words and might cause long term problems down the road.
3. Cavities grow faster in baby teeth: Baby teeth are different from adult teeth in that the outer layer of the teeth (the enamel) is much thinner, and the layer just under that (dentin) is much softer. Because of this, cavities can eat through baby teeth surprisingly quickly. With regular dental checkups, little cavities can get filled before they grow into a gaping hole.
4. Cavities hurt at any age: For children with untreated cavities, there is a good chance their little mouths are in pain. This can make it hard to focus in school and may lead to them feeling upset or grumpy much of the time. Living with the nagging pain of a toothache is no fun at all, so get those tiny teeth looked at asap!
5. Healthy baby teeth give kids confidence: There is so much to smile about when you’re a kid. But when a child is living with badly decayed teeth, the last thing they want to do is smile. Having to face the world with damaged, discolored, or cavity-filled teeth can make it difficult to be social and make friends. A healthy smile makes it easier to be a happy child.
Healthy baby teeth lead to healthy adult teeth, but they also do so much more. You can do your part by making sure your children brush after meals, floss daily, and see the dentist twice a year. And if you spot a cavity, get to the dentist right away! Every kid deserves to have a healthy, happy smile.