Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chanchar DarwaniYour feedback matters!
I had black marks on inside teeth. Hw it can be removed by home remedies. Or it can be removed by dentists please suggest me a solution.
I am a 20 year old male. I am going through dental sensitivity, PERIODONTAL bone disease was found in X ray.
Hello doctor, I am having white patchy lesions in my mouth which us responsible increased sensitivity towards spicy food and I'm not able to eat even little spicy foods. Some doctors said that it is oral lichen planus. But it is auto immune disorder and can't be treated. Pls help with proper medications and prevention.
I have some Tongue Ulcer Problem right from my childhood. I always face problems to eat hot food, spicy items. Due to this I consume a lot of water and also faces indigestion problems. Tried with allopathy doctors says no use of treatment. Homeopathy not much effective after a course of 6 months. Please suggest me.
Removal of teeth is gradually not the first option for a lot of dental issues. However, a large number of dental infections and other causes end in extraction. The front teeth, because of their visibility, are more likely to be replaced. The back teeth often go un-replaced, though they play a higher role in terms of food digestion and function. In many patients, reasons for impaired bite and crooked tooth are traced back to failure to replace a removed tooth. (Learn more to maintain healthy teeth)
Let us look at the some of the issues as a result of not replacing a missing tooth:
- Reduced chewing/digestive efficiency: The back teeth play a significant role in chewing the food and contributing to the initial stage of digestion. The salivary enzymes play a significant role in digestion when the food is chewed and removal of back teeth tends to make people swallow food faster than if good amount of chewing were to happen. Studies show that loss of each posterior tooth (molars especially) reduces tooth efficiency by 10%.
- Malocclusion: A malocclusion happens due to the empty space created, into which 3 teeth are trying to move. The tooth before and after the empty space tend to slowly tilt towards the empty space in between. Also, the opposing upper or lower tooth supra erupts into this space. Each tooth plays a critical role in maintaining the adjacent and opposing tooth in place, which is lost when a tooth is not replaced after removal.
- Bone loss: The tooth also is essential for maintaining healthy bone, and if not replaced, it can lead to accelerated loss of alveolar bone. Good bone support is very essential for construction of dentures, especially in old age, when complete dentures which are almost always removable need to be done. This is true especially in the lower teeth, where denture retention is a big challenge.
- Extra pressure on other teeth: Not replacing a tooth puts additional pressure on the remaining teeth, leading to accelerated bone loss and wearing off of the enamel.
- Esthetics: There will be a sinking in of the face when back teeth are not replaced, leading to a puckering.
So, the next time, tooth loss is inevitable, ensure you plan how to replace it in the earliest possible time period. The more it is delayed, the more difficult it is to replace it and the more expensive it will turn out for the patient. Fixed dentures or removable dentures can be the options, depending on age, food habits, finances, etc. Implants also could be another option, which is the new-age solution for replacing teeth. A detailed discussion with your dentist, ahead of removal will help you plan better. (know more for Nutrition and Dental Health)
Hello im some one who is feeling very sick and I eat chocolates and drink cool drinks so I have cavities in my mouth how shall I get rid of them say me the way to solve my problem.
I have sensitivity problem in my right teeth. When I drink cold water it pains. I want suggestions how can I get rid of it.
I have got red red hole spots in my mouths upper part. What is it can you please tell me whats this and how to get it ?
I want to know the reason of bad breath I have gone to dentist as well he said you r fine where should I go I want to gid rid of how.
I have a prblm that, I suffer from mouth ulcer every month before getting period. And after period ulcer resolves itself. I drink tea daily alone. To please let me know the what are the causes for ulcer?
My teeth are very yellow and I feel very uncomfortable while communicating or talking to people face to face. Please help.
I am 18 years boy. I want to get rid of swollen mouth (challa. This happens frequently to me. I addressed many doctors for this but it will not work.
1. Brush twice daily, especially at night
2. Rinse thoroughly after every meal
3. Clean your tongue also as you clean your teeth
4. Try flossing
5. Use special mouthwash
6. Have more of green veggies
7. Green tea. Its a very good anti oxidant.