Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chanchal Bherwani
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Chanchal BherwaniYour feedback matters!
I have a cavity in my teeth and its paining, what should I do? I have tried painkillers but they are not making a difference.
I have problem in my teeth when I brush teeth there is blood in my teeth and I have bad breath. Please give me good medicines.
Hello, I am 34 y old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minut I need to water. What should I do ?
I am having no pain still my dentist said that there is deep decay in my 2 molars and I have to go for root canal and they said it will took 5 sittings. Is this correct as I read it somewhere that it only takes one sitting? Also, what is the charge of root canal along with capping in India?
I am 38 years old woman. I am suffering from cavity very badly and also I have a side neck and head pain, what should I do.
I have a certain issue with my jaw bone. I just had my molar teeth and to reduce the irritation, I kept playing with my tongue and push the molar teeth. After few days, I started experiencing a bit of pain on the other side of my jaw bone. I first thought it maybe due to a TMJ issue but as it turns out, it is not. I sometimes have pain in the jaw/lower ear side area but no popping sound while opening mouth or swelling. This is also very occasional but when it happens, the pain is excruciating. Are there any home remedies to ease the pain or consulting a dentist/physician is the only option?
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.