Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ChanchadYour feedback matters!
I am 28. Now a days my vagina is become very dry all the time. And some time I have problem of etching. What can I do?
I find difficulty in sleeping during night. Even though I feel exhausted tired and helpless I am unable to sleep. What can be done. I am having insomnia?
I am 30 yes old. I have taken gynaset tablets for periods. 3 times a day for 3 days. In how many days are my periods expected. My last dose was on Friday morning.
Sexual intercourse may result in a feeling of pain during or post sex. There are a lot of reasons such as allergic reactions or psychological reasons so as to why one may feel pain from sexual intercourse. Symptoms of pain affect both and women equally.
Pain from sex (for women) can be caused due to the following reasons.
1. If the women have reached menopause it makes the vagina dry. This can cause modifications in hormones that restrict the vagina from being wet during sex and causes pain.
2. Infections such as genital herpes (a viral disorder) or gonorrhea (a bacterial disorder in the vaginal skin) can cause pain during sex.
3. If the passage in the vagina is narrow then it can cause pain during sex.
4. Allergic reactions from latex used in condoms can cause irritation in the genital region that may cause pain.
Pain from sex in men can be caused due to,
1. Infections in the penile area such as thrush which results in the irritated skin cause pain during sex.
2. One of the most common cause of pain during sex is a tight foreskin.
3. Inflammation of the prostate may cause difficulties such as pain during sex.
4. Damage to the foreskin covering the penis may cause a sharp and stinging pain during sexual intercourse.
If the symptoms are exaggerated and persist then it is recommended to consult a medical professional. In the case of itchiness and unusual discharges from the genitals, an STI (sexually transmitted infection) test is carried out. Another common treatment is using lubricants during sex to get rid of the dryness that is causing the pain. In the case of allergic reactions, it is recommended to test the products before using them.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have developed acne scarring, redness, and small bumps on both cheeks and over all bad texture. I think it is because of whey protein and/or minoxidil I started last year. To treat it I am using Vichy Normaderm (contains salicylic and glyceric acid) on the recommendation of a pharmacist. I am getting a bit depressed because of my skin. Can my skin become smooth again? Should I stop using minoxidil? Please suggest what should I do?
I am 25 years old. I work in accounts so continuously I am to work in tally. Regularly I feel tired, backpain, sleeping. Please help me. What do I do?
I have a very busy lifestyle and don't get time to exercise, but my work entails walking close to 3 kilometers daily, I eat a fairly controlled diet. I want to lose weight how do I do it keeping my schedule in mind?
I have became weak after I returned from Canada in june after a long stay for over 5 months during winter. My family doctor says I need basically protein rich intake. Please advise me.
I am suffering from typhoid please tell me am I taking the right diet or not I am eating all the fruits is it all right.
Sir, I am on diet from last 10 days. Want to lose some weight. Right now its 76 kg. The problem is that i am too foody and love to eat. Sir please tell me that what will be my ideal breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Why hypertension and diabetes are not permanently curable. When we have lot many doctors in this world, why we cannot prepared the medicine for this, is that a curse for humankind coz I have seen many people who are suffering with these disease.
I'm 22 years old I stay in pg I skip breakfast and lunch I'll have late and dinner I'll have after 10pm and my money goes in vain for other expenses and I can't keep amount to spend on hotels for all 30 days in a month. I am thin and I want become fat. Healthy. Can yu suggest me some wise ideas and I never eat butter curd along with foods.
Anxiety symptoms can make you feel unwell. Coping with anxiety can be a challenge and often requires making lifestyle changes. There aren't any diet changes that can cure anxiety, but watching what you eat may help.
Try these steps:
- Eat a breakfast that includes some protein. Eating protein at breakfast can help you feel fuller longer and help keep your blood sugar steady so that you have more energy as you start your day.
- Eat complex carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are thought to increase the amount of serotonin in your brain, which has a calming effect. Eat foods rich in complex carbohydrates, such as whole grains — for example, oatmeal, quinoa, whole-grain breads and whole-grain cereals. Steer clear of foods that contain simple carbohydrates, such as sugary foods and drinks.
- Drink plenty of water. Even mild dehydration can affect your mood.
- Limit or avoid alcohol. The immediate effect of alcohol may be calming. But as alcohol is processed by your body, it can make you edgy. Alcohol can also interfere with sleep.
- Limit or avoid caffeine. Avoid caffeinated beverages. They can make you feel jittery and nervous and can interfere with sleep.
- Pay attention to food sensitivities. In some people, certain foods or food additives can cause unpleasant physical reactions. In certain people, these physical reactions may lead to shifts in mood, including irritability or anxiety.
- Try to eat healthy, balanced meals. Healthy eating is important for overall physical and mental health. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, and don't overeat. It may also help to eat fish high in omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon, on a regular basis.
Changes to your diet may make some difference to your general mood or sense of well-being, but they're not a substitute for treatment. Lifestyle changes, such as improving sleep habits, increasing social support, using stress-reduction techniques and getting regular exercise, also may help. Be patient, as it may take some time before these changes have an effect on your anxiety.
If your anxiety is severe or interferes with your day-to-day activities or enjoyment of life, you may need counseling (psychotherapy), medication or other treatment.