Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ChanchadYour feedback matters!
I am fed up of my liver. I recovered from liver infection. It goes normal when I take normal routine life .but when I put some workout And play football. I feel pain in stomach, "also when intake milky fatty products, (i.e. Under weight) . Can I take protein supplements. . please Help me .
I am having a small lump with 2cm pus in my right breast. This has happened jst after my delivery when my baby stopped having my feed. please suggest how it can be cure now as its already been more than half month and there is no such improvement.
How I get rid of pimple and my whole body is fair but my face skin is become dark How I get fair skin.
I'm depressed nt willing to live anymore have lost trust love can't face these things anymore feels like blown away don't have any life left in me have given everything to one I love in return he hates me in every way he doesn't want me to be in his life contact any text or call. Great isn't it can't tolerate this pain wanna die I'm not good to live it's hurting bad I can't help it.
I am suffering from hairloss. I tried a lot of shampoo but it gave no results. How can I control it?
I have sever neck pain and my Ortho surgeon informs me that at my age of 77, except physio therapy nothing can be done. He informs me that I can try steroid. Is it advisable to take steroid at this age in my neck? Regards. KK Moorthy.
Hello sir/madam My daughter is suffering from asthma. So I can ask you that which methods is better for her allopathic or homeopathic.
Doctor main abhi weight kam karne ki try kar rahi hu so please mujh ye btaiye ki mujhe kya khana khana chahiye morning me breakfast ke time. Mei filhal to half glass milk leti hu n uske sath sometimes biscuit or white bread.. Koi alternative hai kya, pure din me 4 roti khana weight gain kar sakta hai kya? I belongs to middle class family so can't eat every food type.
I aged 60 and my wife aged 52 are on border line for diabetes. Doctor suggested exercise. And to avoid rice, sugar, potatoes and gur. Can we not eat these items any how or is it allowed in a separate mannry Thanks.
My maternal grand mother's age is 75, she has strong fiver, cough, do not want to eat, from last 10-12 days. Last 6 days she is in the hospital. All the reports are normal. Fiver comes again and again every day, mostly in the night. Dr. taken care for malaria & typhoid. But there is no relief in fiver. What we can do?
Sir/Madam, I am unable to eat food the amount I used to eat. Whenever I eat 2 chapatis or some rice, I feel that my stomach is fully packed and thereafter I can't eat any food. Kindly suggest me what to do.
I am started gyming about a month ago and I was thinking to start muscle mass protein .can you help me.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules.
Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
- A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
- The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.