Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ChanchadYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I am married for 2.5 years and came to know that I have pcod my doctor has prescribed normoz twice a day. My cycle is regular but was not able to conceive for the last 6 months can you help me with your suggestion.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
In a microdiscectomy a small portion of the bone over the nerve root and any loose disc fragments from under the nerve root are removed to relieve neural impingement and to provide more room for the nerve to heal. This procedure typically requires a small incision of only one to two inches and is performed using a microscope and microsurgical techniques. Since the incision is quite small, the incidence of damage to surrounding tissues is quite rare.
The desired outcome of this surgery is to relieve symptoms such as leg and/or back pain, weakness, and numbness in the legs and feet. Patients will often feel relief almost immediately after the surgery.
A microdiscectomy may be performed in different regions of the spine, cervical, thoracic and lumbar.
In most cases, this surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and the patient will start walking few hours after the surgery.
As the world has moved and is moving towards a more sedentary lifestyle, where non sedentary jobs have become lesser, posture is something that tends to get affected a lot.
Let's look at how some of these bad body postures can affect your health in the long run:
- Increases depression and stress: Many studies have revealed that walking or sitting in a slouched or generally bad position increases the susceptibility to depression and stress. Slouching or sitting in a bad position and thus developing a bad posture will constrict the body, resulting in the poor blood flow. This may cause you to be irritable and tired and over a long time it will contribute to depression and increased stress levels.
- Bad breathing patterns: The lungs and the rib cage in your body need to be expanded fully to work at their best capacity. However, due to bad body postures, the rib cage and the lungs will be constricted and not be able to work at full capacity. This over time will build up to create long term problems with breathing as well as other resulting health problems.
- Problems with digestion: As is the case with breathing problems, when the body posture is not correct it will also affect digestion. This is so, as bad posture also affects the intestines and if they are pressured or constricted in any way, will affect the entire digestion process. Slouching may also cause you to develop a paunch or belly over time due to a combination of bad postures and digestive problems.
- Developing chronic pain in the back shoulders and neck: This is probably the most common and the most quickly noticeable problem, if you have a bad posture. Most of the population with sedentary lifestyle either currently has or has experienced this problem in their back, shoulders and neck. This is again due to constrictions of the muscles and misalignment of the various bones that support these parts. Long term misalignment could cause deformities that could spiral into problems, which are far worse.
- Headaches caused by muscle tension within the body due to bad postures: This has afflicted most of the sedentary work force all over the work, at some point of time or the other. While sitting in a bad position for a prolonged period, the tension in the muscles will build up releasing chemicals that may contribute to headaches. If these become frequent they could contribute to other health problems such as high blood pressure in the long run.
- Relieves sunburn and puffy eyes
- Reduces cholesterol
- Aid digestion
- Controls blood pressure
- Cures diabetes
- Freshens your breath
- Aids in weight loss
- Removes dark circles
- Natural laxatives
- Relieves joint pain
- High silica content brightens and revitalizes skin
- Vitamin a fights cancer and maintains healthy blood cells
- 96% water content hydrated body and flushes toxins