Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I an 43 years old. I am suffering from back pain ocasionally(once in a week) but not regularly. Please clarify it ?
I am 23 years old and I am having lower back pain from last 10 days. I think it is like lumbar pain and is starting from lower back right side referring to legs till knees. I cant bend or walk properly. And too much weekness is there in legs. What should I do?
I am suffering from lower back pain, stiffness, restricted movement of neck, unable to bend forward bcoz of the pain, I visited a rheumatologist last year he diagnosed me with ankylosing spondylitis, I took his medicines for a month, but these symptoms come back once I stop taking the medicines, is there any solution so I can lead my normal life as I am unable to play with my son bcoz of these restricted movement n pain.
I am 26-years-old suffering from excessive fatigue, frequent headaches, feeling lack of energy, crepitation in joints and joint pains. Could not able to lead healthy life. What is the problem.
I am 18 years old female. I have pain on my left side little bit above from hip and on that place muscles become so hot.
I used an travel 100 kms daily, I suffering from backpain as well ws joints pain, how I can get rid of this?
What are the symptoms of migraine. If the nerve of neck get stiff then do I consult the doctor for assessment. Is it asign of migraine. Because I continuously work on system.
My grandfather is suffering from a very long back pain in his place just upper his buttock generally called (kamar or dardh in hindi. He has done many medical treatments from last 10 yers but nothing worked. No medicine worked. He is in big pain. What to do.
I am suffering from disc slip if my lower back. Its end of all my physical activities for lifetime. please advise.
I have weak rectum but no prolapse. I can not sit due to pelvic retul pain. On laying the intestine is strained. On standing I feel that intestine is going down. Can it may be treated by pelvic exercises. If surgery is successful in its treatment.
Hi I am a 37 year old woman suffering from diabetes since 7 years. I was on medicines all the while. Used to get abscess on leg regularly. Someone suggested me to stop using medicines 3 months back and I Did the same. After stopping the medicines, noticed that the abscess didn't occur again. But I am worried about diabetes now as I stopped using the medicines. Pls suggest. Thank you.
I am 5 ft 5 inches tall & wieght=99 kgs, there is lot of pain in the ankle, it pains like hell also my back pains a lot please suggest?
I am suffering from pain, backbone pain. If I run upto 5 minutes it starts paining, so can you suggest me what should I do?
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that causes widespread body pain along with sleep deficits, memory loss, mood problems and fatigue. Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint
disorders and irritable bowel syndrome. Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests, but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always "complaining of pain".
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain: Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back,neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue: Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people, but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties: These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhoea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc
Diagnosis of fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialised in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises, swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.