Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Chaitan BhattYour feedback matters!
Hi, its aman. My health issue is my nose is always running when ever I goes in light dirt or any something hard perfume or smells goes in my nose. Its always hard cough in my mouth.
Recent Health check I found that am suffering from Sinus, Apart from taking medicine, what are the other cure I should follow. I heard there is no permanent cure in Allopathy but what should I do to keep away myself from Sinus problem. Do we have permanent cure in Ayurveda/Homeopathy.
Hello, I am a housewife and lactating mother of 2 years 1 month child. Because of child care I have a very disturbed life style. Sometimes I feel pain (heaviness is correct word I think) in eyes, same heaviness in top of head and anxiety as well. I did full body checkup and we did not find any thing concerning apart the low level Vitamin D. I met with my doctor and she did not concerned very much and advice me weekly Vit D sachet and Calcium Tab OD. I am regular with this medicine from almost 40 days but not satisfied with progress. I had a past of cervical and Spondylitis so met with orthopaedic doctor with this doubt but he overruled this. Now my doctor suggested me to get eyes checked and did so but there is no problem and eyesight is 6/6. Now I am very much concerned with my health as have no confidence to go out alone as I think I will get faint some time. Please suggest what to do, is there something is serious or everything is of my mind only? Regards,
I am 29 years old male. I have pain in the throat from last 7-10 days. Taken cetrizine with zospar for 3-4 days. I have been smoking but have left it from past 7 days. It pinches sometimes when I swallow my saliva. And some times its ok. Is this a symptom of throat ulcers. I am gargling with salt water at night. Please guide me with suitable medicine / diet / gargle. My throat sometimes feel dry making unable to swallow my saliva. Please tell me what it is, any thing serious? Also please let me know your phone no. To contact.
I am getting almost daily from last 10 day little nose blocking mostly night and sneezing in night before bed Some times nose irritation also.
I am coughing repeatedly, not all the time but if once started I used to cough continuously for 30- 40 min and then stop. And I feel like there is mucus or form of unwanted saliva in my throat. I used to smoke but now I stop using it. Is this a stage started for cancer or just normal sickness. I am 22 running and I have thin body. Plus note is I don't feel any dizzy, fever at cetera. My keyword is No sign of sickness . Please help me in this.
Sir I have hole in eardrum I'm suffering from pain. What is the solution for this problem without surgery. Please help me sir.
I am 56 year old, I occasionally slight pain in my throat 4 to 5 times in a day for the past 4 days, I do not think this is because of cold. Please advise, I am a non smoker.
I have sinus problem. The cold never seems to leave me alone. There is a constant headache. Is there any permanent solution for this? If so den wht will be the course duration and side effects?
Hello Doctors, This is about my girlfriend, somehow she's got addicted to whitener inhaling. I told her to quit but she's found herself unable to quit inhaling. Please please suggest some useful and better ways to quit this. And one more thing recently she faced a blood flow from his nose, is it because of this inhaling habit? Please suggest us.
I am suffering from throat infection it's been from 1 month how I get over come from this problem please say problem for mine.
Post nasal discharge & chronic sore throat with pain some time. temporary cured. But relapse is very frequent. What to do?
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.