Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chaitan BambareYour feedback matters!
Actually I do have skin problem since when I was on class 8th. Firstly when there was an acne in my face I used dettol in my cheeks without any mixture of water. From then my cheeks turns into black patches and having small holes. I do still have a dettol burn cheeks and searching to remove permanently. I want to know the medicines which cure the problem of mine face.
Res Sir, I am 30 years old. I am mentally stressed for past 5 years because of my skin tanning. I am very fair. After delivery my skin was tanning suddenly. I was committed suicide also but no use. So many treatment are going but no use. Sir I want one question what is my problem? No one can't saying. Sir can you help me if any possible to change my skin? Please tell sir .
I have skin rashes red and white water like pimple on my mouth ,neck and chest, From last 3 years in any one season .please help.
Hi sir/madam‚ My name vijay‚I am going for night. For that any effect for eye. Dark circles are forming around eye help me to reduce that circles. Give me the precautions to protect my eyes from computer. What is the best way to do to protect my eyes. And what is the diet maintain for morning time. Give me best suggestions. Thanks & regards Vijay kumar.
I'm suffering from dark forehead and dark circles around eyes my cheeks and everything on my face was good in tone but when it comes to forehead and eyes it's disappointing please give me a reliable answer so that I will take medication.
I was searching about the bad affects of milk. I got that it ages skin soon and darkens skin. Is This True?
1. How to reduce dark circles on eyes 2. How reduce small acne size like rai 3. How to concentrate to loose weight.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do.
I have strong irritation between both sides of eyes near nose and my eyes are getting deep and having dark circles. How to get rid from it.
I have dark complexion but my face is more dark compared to my body, Please suggest me something to improve my face complexion. Any face laser operation will work. (male, 26)
There are different types of skin and they need care according to their specific type. A secret to healthy skin is maintaining a daily skin care regimen. To construct a beneficial routine, it is important to know your skin type. Learn about the different types and its symptoms to identify your own.
Skin Types and their characteristics:
- Dry - You have rough, scaly and flaky skin, which lacks hydration.
- Oily - Greasy, excessive oil, particularly on the T-zone, is usually accompanied by large pores.
- Normal - Your skin is balanced with the right amount of hydration.
- Sensitive - Your skin gets irritated, red and itchy with the application of cosmetics and creams.
- Combination - Skin that exhibits the characteristics of both dry and oily skin
Here are some skin care techniques you can opt for according to your skin type:
- Combination or oily - Invest in a cleanser that controls excess oil. Wash your face with an oil-free soap, do not scrub, rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry. You might want to wipe your face with astringent or a toner afterward.
- Dry - Use cleansers which are devoid of alcohol and fragrance because they can dry out your skin even more. Remember to exfoliate your skin once a week to eliminate dead cells and flakes.
- Sensitive - Use a very mild cleanser with calming ingredients like aloe vera, chamomile, green tea, and oats.
2. Moisturize - Applying a moisturizer is an important skin in your regime. Irrespective of your skin type, you need a moisturizer. It helps to lock in hydration and prevent dryness. If you have oily skin, apply lightweight oil free moisturizers.
3. Sunscreen - Use a daily sunscreen which has protection against UVA and UVB rays with an SPF of 30. It can protect you against skin cancer and premature wrinkles.
Apart from following a skincare routine, you also need to have a healthy diet, proper sleep and wear minimal makeup.
Related Tip: How are birthmarks usually treated??