Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
How can I fix this problem is there any specific diet for this I am 25 years old and having tjis problem erectile dysfunction.
I have dark patch on my waist. Can you suggest some medicines to remove it. There is not any itching or irritation. It came long ago, I think due to the wearing of dress. Could you please help me with it please?
I am having stomach ache from past 2 days. And Today I got very severe pain in stomach again. So please suggest some proper treatment.
Hi She's got much pain during sex, intercourse that's pain out of control And more thing is that she's suffering from white discharge from vagina. So can you tell me please what is the cause of these. Is it possible in sex or other things. And what is treatment of these.
I have acne problem since 3 months and it looks really very bad suggest some medications for my acne problem.
My friend has a very bad pain in her legs. So plzz give some remedy to get fast relief from the pain.
I am 26 yr old. I have a very oily scalp. I need to wash it daily otherwise the next day the scalp gets greasy. The oily greasy look pulls down my confidence level, because of which I wash my hair daily. These days I am experiencing too much of itching.
My weight is increasing day by day what should I do to decrease weight and regulate hormonal imbalance.
How your diet affects your overall physical health
The fuel that runs all your bodily processes and enables you to do everything is food. Following the right diet and having correct eating habits can help in preventing as well as treating diseases that may affect you. On the other hand, poor dietary habits and food choices can have adverse long-term effects.
Food has a direct relationship to physical health. Here's how they are related:
- the nutrients that you get from a balanced and healthy diet keep your brain active, and your heart and muscles working. They also help in building your bones, muscles and tendons in addition to regulating body processes like blood pressure.
- it supplies you with energy so that you are able to carry out your daily activities with ease. From strength to coordination and agility to speed, your food is the source of power for all these levels of performance.
- having a healthy diet ensures your body movements are executed with minimal effort. In contrast, a poor diet can make each of your body movement an effort that is filled with strain, stress and pain.
- the consumption of fruits and vegetables as well as whole grains enables you to function properly and not suffer from energy spikes and breakdowns that a carbohydrate and sugar-rich diet may bring about.
- having foods that are high in trans fats such as cookies, pies, cakes or doughnuts and saturated fats such as red meat, butter or cheese alongside fatty meats puts you at risk of developing major health diseases that can affect your physical well-being.
- the consumption of foods that are rich in unsaturated fats such as fish, nuts and vegetable oils protects and restores your body.
- eating a balanced diet ensures you don't end up putting on excess weight, thereby lowering your risk of acquiring diet-related ailments such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
- additionally, following a healthy diet plan also ensures you don't end up with eating disorders like bulimia, anorexia and binge-eating disorder that are detrimental to your physical health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.