Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. ChablaniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with hepatitis b. What all should I know about this. Whom should I consult. I am looking for doctor who is a bit economical. I have HDFC ERGO policy where in I can utilise that if I am admitted in hospital for a day.
Sir I am feeling chest pain last one week, it is not in specified part of chest it shift from one place to another, feel some time heavy that part no problem in breath, what is the cause, what to take please tell. Thanks.
Me a male of 35 years. Height: 181 cms Weight: 73 Kgs Pls advise what all should be in my diet to avoid diabetes, high bp, high cholesterol. I am a non vegetarian.
I've been thin all my life until I discovered that there are supplements that can increase my weight. I started drinking supplements. I drink three glasses a day. I've gained 20 pounds since, and I'm now at 125 pounds, but I'm still underweight. During the past three months. Please suggest me proper medicine.
I am suffering with mouth ulsar problem. After every 3, months it causes to me. Everytime I take complex and reinifall to fill folic acid deficiency. But it stops temporarily. Can you suggest me the permanent treatment for this?
Iam suffering from headache from two days. I don't know what to do, can you say what tablets I can use.
I was diagnosed with hyperacidity, which type of foodstuffs should I avoid taking to reduce acidity levels in my body? Please advise.
hello sir this is fradeep kumar mallick age about 26. Sir I am suffering from gastric, digest problem please give me some advice to control it.
I am continuously masturbate from past 6 years. please tell me that there is any loss about it or in future might there will be child problem or prepare ejaculation. Any problem related to this? please tell me how to re-energize naturally. And to stop masturbate forever.
Hi I'm a male what should we eat or have in breakfast? Wat is the best foods or best thing to eat or have in the breakfast to keep ourselves healthy and keep our body fit and healthy and also our skin strong, glowing, fair and healthy please tell me please wat should we eat or have in breakfast in the morning?
How to Overcome Snoring
1. Loose weight: Can reduce fatty tissue in the back of the throat and decrease or even stop snoring.
2. Exercise can also help to stop snoring: As well aiding weight loss, exercising your arms, legs, and abs, for example, also leads to toning the muscles in your throat, which in turn can lead to less snoring.
3. Quit smoking: Smoking irritates the membranes in the nose and throat which can block the airways and cause snoring.
4. Avoid alcohol, sleeping pills, and sedatives because they relax the muscles in the throat and interfere with breathing.
5. Establish regular sleep patterns: Create a healthy bedtime ritual with your partner and stick to it. 6.Clear nasal passages. If you have a stuffy nose, rinse sinuses with saline before bed. If you have allergies, reduce dust mites and pet dander in your bedroom or use an allergy medication. Pt nasoclear nasal drop inboth nostril before sllep.
7. Keep bedroom air moist: Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat, so if swollen nasal tissues are the problem, a humidifier may help.
8. Change your sleeping position: Elevating your head four inches may ease breathing and encourage your tongue and jaw to move forward. Sleep on your side instead of your back.
9. Try an anti-snoring mouth appliance.
10. Throat Exercises to Prevent Snoring
a. Repeat each vowel (a-e-i-o-u) out loud for three minutes a few times a day
b. Place the tip of your tongue behind your top front teeth. Slide your tongue backwards for three minutes a day.
c. Close your mouth and purse your lips. Hold for 30 seconds.
d. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
e. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds.
he is suffering from continues cold n running nose? He is not drinking water from refrigerator. Please advise.
I'm 24 years old, having psoriasis (skin) since many months. What should I do? I have consulted doctors many times. Which is better. Aryurvedic or homeopathy?
My son and daughter had TB lungs and limp nod respectively. It was 5 years and 2 years before. Now they are healthy doing their study no problem such. Is there any further precautions they need to do. Is there any problem them to go abroad. (Getting visa etc.)
Sir I have a bad habit of eating pans since 15 years and ghutkas since 1 yr. So kindly suggest me instant medication to leave this habit as soon as possible.. Thanks.
I am suffering from cough 2-3 months bronchitis. My HB. 13.2 & igb total 7.7. It's from my childhood. It's 2 times in a year. I always consult many doctors. I always test and find nothing like tb. Can I find permanent solution of my cough.
You must not let the cold and dry air worsen your asthma symptoms. The air that blows during winter time greatly affects people with sinus and respiratory troubles, and all these factors contribute towards worsening asthma attacks. But thankfully, there are a few tips that can be followed to curb down asthma and enjoy a lovely winter.
- Washing your hands: Doing this frequently with soap and water is one of the easiest and most effective ways of avoiding the spread of cold and other diseases. You must also inculcate this habit among your children, and when you are outside, you should practice using a hand sanitiser and sanitising wipes.
- Getting a flu shot: The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises that all people over the age of 6 months should get their dose of the annual flu shot for protecting themselves against the flu virus. This will help keep your asthma in check.
- Avoid sitting by the fireplace: Though it sounds cozy, you should refrain from sitting by the fireside if you have asthma. Burning wood is quite similar to burning tobacco and it can irritate your lungs to a great extent.
- Keeping your mouth closed: Though most people are taught this since they were children, they tend to forget it or ignore it. Keeping the mouth opened is more than a social disgrace, and it even affects your lungs adversely. You can wear a scarf for covering up the nose and mouth as it would help in making the air you breathe warm.
- Replacing filters: The heating system of your home may be blowing out dust and debris throughout the house, particularly when you operate it after a long time in winter. Therefore, it is imperative to clean and check the condition of the filters and replace it if necessary.
- Exercising indoors: The days when it is bitterly cold outside, it is recommended to exercise indoors in a fitness club or a gym instead of a doing it in the open air.
- Warming up before exercising: People who are affected with asthma are able to recover faster and have a greater lung function after working out when they are warmed up. Therefore, you should try to warm up for at least 15 minutes before exercising.
- Preventing asthma flares: Before you head outside, take a dose of your asthma medication and your inhaler as these will help in opening the airways and give you the necessary protection.
- Having an asthma action plan: Regardless of whether it is summer or winter, you should be aware of what you should be doing in times when the symptoms flare-up.
- Taking your medications: Finally, you should work with your doctor towards understanding the cause and symptoms of your asthma conditions and follow his recommendations closely to avoid recurrence of such problems.
With all these tips, you can expect to spend a happy winter. But if anything goes wrong, seek medical assistance immediately.