Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Carlyne Remedios
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Carlyne RemediosYour feedback matters!
Meri health bahut kam hai. Meri health badh nahi rahi hai. Muje asthma bhi hai and mere dil ka operation hua tha dil main ched tha. Operation 2008 me hua tha. Muje khana bhi aasani se pachta nahi hai. Kabhi kabhi pait or kidney me dard bhi mahsoos hota hai khas lar jab me ubaasi leta hu. Me jyada dur tak chalta hu to saans chalne lagti hai. Meri health badhane ke liye muje koi powder lena chahiye ya nahi? Or konsa powder lena chahiye?
Drink warm water with honey can bring down weight. But if we drink it with cold water will it add on weight?
Hello sir I am too weak and much more thin than normal person I wants to be a perfect person with stronger body what I need to do for this and I need effects in just 20-30 days.Please suggest
Hello everybody I am going in gym everyday but after workout I am taking protein shake Is it good for me?
My daughter is 7 years old & I'm very much concern about her weight because weight increasing very fast. Last year I met with 3-4 doctors and as per prescribed by them we did some blood test and all test report was normal but that time her weight was 30 kg & now Her weight is 38.5. It means 8 kg in one year. Please suggest us what should we do for this. She always take normal diet and pure vegetarian. Also she is not very foodie even we have to ask again and again for her meal but she refused maximum time please let us know further.
I want to reduce my stomach size I have tried a lot of healthy food stuffs for controlling but it's not reducing need some suggestions.
I am 22 year old boy and I am skinny but I have belly and big butts, I try to loose this stuff by doing jogging and exercise but unable to get rid of it. How to loss belly and butt fat.
There is pain in my legs. And I could not able to lose my fat i'm getting fat please tell m how to reduce fat.
My father is suffering from blood sugar and b. P simultaneously. Please prefer a diet chart for him. And what are the symptoms of increasing blood sugar?
I have a desk job and in the last 1 years and my weights is gone up 50 to 60 kgs. I want lose my weight. Please help me.
I am having very low stamina doctor. When I run 1.5 km I loose my breath comfort and it really makes me unhappy that I have low stamina. Please suggest me diet to increase my strength and stamina?
I have persistent problem of constipation. So a doctor suggested me the medicine unienzyme 3 times a day after meal. Now there is improvement in constipation but my stomach is every time heavy and inflated. What can I do to flatten my tummy.
I feel always so weakness at my all body. I realy need leave this problem. So please help me for this. I hope you will give a best suggestion for this thanks.
Can cow milk and buffalo milk is good for my 6 months kids We would like to stop formula milk and would like to start cow milk today please suggest.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.