Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Cala GopiYour feedback matters!
My Ultrasonic Report testicular USG. Both the testis are of normal size and shape, no mass or growth seen, no focal mass seen, no hydrocoele or fluid collection seen on right side, minimal hydrocoele seen on left side. No varicose veins are seen. Colour doppler shows no abnormal flow, picture is that of left Hydrocoele. Impression: Left minimal Hydrocoele. R/S, plz advice me medicine for treatment, because my left tistis still swelled.
I keep suffering from cough through out the year. Recently suffering from breathing problems, taking inhaler and medicines. My Bad cholesterol is also on the higher side. I am 38 years old female, overweight (83 kgs) from Delhi. Please suggest remedies.
Sir, I have knee pain from past 6 years. 6 years back I met an accident. Now it is paining very much suggest me a doctor.
Menopause is characterized as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule i.e. as early as 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Here are a few ways in which menopause affects a woman’s body:
- Skin: Consequences of menopause include dryness, loss of flexibility, thinning of the skin and expanded wrinkling. These symptoms result in poor recovery from injuries, hair loss and pigmentary changes. Unwanted hair growth and acne may likewise happen. Wrinkling is caused by excessive smoking and sun exposure. One should stay away from smoking and sun exposure.
- Hair: Hormonal changes incorporate hirsutism (undesirable facial hair) or alopecia. Most ordinarily noted is the loss of scalp hair. Lower leg, pubic and axillary hair loss may also take place. Hirsutism is commonly noted on the face. Oral Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) may control facial hair in a few ladies. Medicines for expanded facial hair incorporate suing depilatory creams, delicate techniques for hair removal, laser treatment andante-testosterone medicines. Scalp alopecia might be treated with minoxidil.
- Teeth: Menopause has been a cause for various dental/oral issues, including dry mouth and desquamative gingivitis. IHRT might be of advantage as a consequence of the part it plays in influencing oral bone and preventing the loss of teeth. The impacts of HRT seem to incorporate a reduction in bleeding and enhancing the flow of saliva.
- Vulva and vagina: The genital tract is exceptionally dependent on estrogen and body changes during the menopausal time and post-menopause may incorporate vaginal and vulvar dryness. Vulval dryness may worsen other vulval skin conditions (e.g. dermatitis) bringing about aggravation. Staying away from cleansers and body washes on the vulva can dial down the aggravation and dryness. Contrasting options to cleanser incorporate sorbolene with glycerine or low-aggravation purifying balms and lotions.
- Bladder: Urinary frequency and cystitis are very common around the time of menopause. Local estrogen creams may enhance incontinence in the short term, however, don't seem to do as such after treatment is stopped. Treatment for incontinence includes physiotherapy and even surgery.
- Joints and muscles: Joint and muscle pain are regular symptoms during menopause. Exercise is vital to get rid of these side effects. Joint and muscle pain may improve with the utilization of HRT.
- Weight changes: Between ages 45 and 55, ladies will gain a large portion of a kilo a year. This weight gain cannot be blamed on menopause entirely. The changes in hormonal status are connected with expanded body and stomach fat. This weight addition is connected with increased cardiovascular and metabolic hazard and changes in quality of life and sexual functioning.
- Lifestyle measures: Your diet and eating routine need to be established to keep up a solid body weight and to have a healthy lifestyle.
I am at 53 yrs old, I observed my sugar level in fasting as 113 and after post lunch as 169. Due to this on that day I did not take food (dinner, but I drank tea twice and take some snacks. On the next day I drank tea twice with a gap of 2 hours, then again I went for sugar test considered as RBS and got result as 104, now I got doubt that am I diabetic or not with the following readings as mentioned above. Please help me to clarify doubt as early as possible.
Hi sir, My mom having a sorioasis problem for so many years (25). We treat all doctors and also ayurvedic that is not going permanently so please tell me what we do.
There are many nutrients that are absolutely critical for the proper function of our brains. Going completely vegan and avoiding animal foods definately leads to deficiency in many brain nutrients vital for a healthy and kicking brain. I highly recommend that people who choose to avoid meat for ethical reasons (because there is no proven health reason) at least include some eggs and oily fish. A little bit goes a long way and it is possible to choose natural, humanely raised sources. Unlike herbivorous animals human digestive system contains enzymes to digest both meat and veggy sources.
So here are nutrients which are only found in animal sources and you cant get even trace amounts in plants:
1. Vitamin b12 vitamin b12 is critical for the nervous system and is primarily only in animal foods. A deficiency can cause all sorts of adverse effects on brain function.
2. Creatine creatine is an important nutrient in muscle and brain that helps to supply energy. Studies show that vegetarians have a deficiency in creatine that leads to adverse effects on muscle and brain function.
3. Vitamin d3 a large part of the world is deficient in vitamin d3, which is only found in animal foods. A deficiency in this critical nutrient is associated with depression and various diseases.
4. Carnosine carnosine is found strictly in animal tissues. This nutrient can reduce damage caused by elevated blood glucose and may have strong anti-aging effects.
5. Docosahexaenoic acid (dha) the omega-3 fatty acid dha is critical for proper function of the brain. It is primarily found in animal foods like fatty fish. Studies show that vegans and vegetarians are often deficient in it.
Optimally atleast one daily serving of animal product like egg, fish or meat is recommened for a healthy brain. But to those who really decide to remove all animal foods from their diet, then make sure to be very concerned about your diet and supplements, or you may end up very sick with a poorly functioning brain.