Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. C V VanjaniYour feedback matters!
My brother is 16 years old. Today he got his echo reports. Reports seems to normal but in that MVP is seen and is written that it is thin leaflets. What does it mean. Is it normal or any danger please plzzzzzzzz do reply me. And if it's danger what should be done to cure it. Rest every valve are absoulty normal.
Actually my father suffer heart problem. Doctor said main value is block so we need replacement. Right now my father have 9% blood. Thats he need extra 2% blood, thats way they gave tablets. Right now my dad use the tablet. But tablet is not use. Can you give any suggetion and replacement tablets.
My blood pressure frequently goes up every evening After 4: 00 pm. It crosses 160/100. I am taking some pill still it doesn't work after 4: 00 pm it rises frequently. Here are the medicines I take: Stamlo 5 mg. 1---0----1 Betacap tr 40 1----------- Losar 25 1----0---1 Ecosprin 75. 0----1---0.
My son is 13 years old. He is 50 KGS and 5 ft tall. He is showing low BP since aug 2016. First time when we checked on 28th Aug 16, it was 80/58. He also had cold and cough that time with slight fever. His fever, cold and cough went off, but bp did not improve. On 16th sept he again got fever, this time for the 1st time in his life he fainted early morning when he got up from bed and had just brushed his teeth. We took him to the doctor, he was tested for dengue, sugar, urine and thyroid. All his reports were normal. But bp was 99/60. With medication (argumentine and crocin) his fever went off. Then we checked his bp again on 19th sept it was 86/60, on 21th sept it was 90/60 and on 3 Oct it was 90/60 only. He has no other problem. He is generally on homeopathy treatment whenever he gets cold and cough and during fever we give him allopathy treatment with doctors concern only. Please can you suggest me what to do now for the low bp issue apart from giving him lot of fluids and juices.
My pulse is 84 since one month. Temperature is normal. What is the possible reason. I feel body pain.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.