Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. C.T ShahYour feedback matters!
Hi dr! My mom had a pain in the lower part of backbone mainly (coccyx sacrum). This pain generally arise when she stands after a long or moderate sitting. Is there any major problem? Waiting for your reply.
My MRI report of LS Spine is as: Diffuse Disc bulge at L3 /L4 indenting the thecal sac Partial desiccation of L4 / L5 with diffuse posterior disc bulge Indenting the thecal sac encroaching bilateral neural foramina (left>right) Partial desiccation of L5 / S1 Please tell. Me the seriousness of the problem with precautions Is this normal.
I have pain in both my shoulders. I am not able to get my hand on my back. This happened while playing cricket.Kindly advice me what should I do?
I have constant pain in my heel. It increases after I have been sitting for some time. Please suggest.
I met with an accident before 4 years my legs tibia fibula broken then I was opreted with rid now sometimes I fill pain and inflammation so what I should do please help me.
Sir mere back me pichle 5-6 mahine se pain hota tha 2-3 minutes chalne ya khade rehne pr mere back se lekr per tak bahut tez pain hone lagta tha or per bhi sunn hone lagte the MRI krwane pr report me aaya Disk desiccation with diffuse annular disc bulge, large posterior disc protrusion and ligamentum flavum thickening seen at l4-5 level resulting in marked effacement of bilateral neural foramina, bilateral lateral recess stenosis and marked canal stenosis with compression over thecal sca, cauda equina and exiting nerve roots Dr. ko dikhane pr Dr. Operation krwane ko bola pr me or ghawale sab dare hue hai operation ke liye Kya koi dusra illaz hai iske liye ya operation hi krwana hoga or operation krwate time ya krwane ke baad problem to nahi hogi koi Please suggest me.
My son is 12 years old. He has left elbow and left shoulder pain since 3 days what r remedy for him.
I am 22 and I am get lower back pain and therr is sound coming in my kney when ever I sit and get up on chair, and when I start to walk also I get pain( if I walk for 1/2 mile only it starts). When I asked to arvidic doc they said l5 and l6 as sleped. The treatment which he gave was 50/ relaxing. But now I am get pain again
I done surgery in my rt knee for lateral meniscus tear but its still paining how can I recover it suggests me please.
Sir I am Male 56 yrs. Weight 72 height 5.9" and having lower back pain problem at waist. Not able to stand for more than 10 minute or bend forward. My B12 and D3 test showed less than min. Uric acid is also little higher .Dr. Has advised to take 10 injection of B12. And some medicine. Kindly advise whether I will be o.k. Or not?
I am 57 yrs old man, weight 70 kg, height 5'6, having aching at my left heel, particularly in the morning while getting up from bed. Please suggest remedy.
My wife, aged 60 years is diabetic for abt a decade, is under regular treatment. Oflate, she suffers moderate to severe pain in her both shoulders, fingers gets stiffed n take little time for normalcy causing pain and agony. Her latest blood test reports, 137/197, before empty stomach in the morning and after lunch. Shes not taking any medicines/tabs other than for diabetic. She was taking physio-therapy and feels its not yielding the desire relief. Please advice.
Physiotherapy plays a pivotal role in helping a person recover after a hip replacement surgery. It brings back the old flexibility and prevents blood clots in the area where the procedure has taken place. After the surgery team gives its green signal, a physiotherapist starts working with a patient for a full recovery.
Here is a list of some common exercises that a physiotherapist suggests after a hip replacement surgery:
- Walking: It is important to use the crutches for a time period of 4-5 weeks post the procedure. Until the surgeon or the physiotherapist advises against using the crutches, it makes sense to use it while walking. It makes sense to retain the normal walking posture by using the crutches rather than limping without it. A physiotherapist reviews the pressure exerted by the arm while holding a crutch, before advising the patient to get rid of the crutches.
- Increasing hip flexibility: This is a basic form of exercise where an individual lies on one side of the body with knees and hips bent. A pillow is placed in between the knees. While doing this, it should be ensured that both the feet is kept together and the back muscle is not twisted. The top knee should be slowly raised like an opening of the calm shell. This position should be maintained for 4-5 seconds.
- Strengthening the hips: The body should rest on the stomach. The buttocks should be tightened and one leg should be slowly lifted. This position should be maintained for a stretch of 3-5 seconds. The same should be repeated for both the legs.
- Strengthening the hip and the stomach muscle: The body should rest on the back with a leg bent. The stomach muscle should be tightened and the bent leg should be lifted carefully while ensuring that the bend does not supersede more than 90 degrees. While keeping the stomach muscle tight, the lifted leg should slowly come down to touch the surface. This act should be repeated for 5-6 times.
- Strengthening the thigh muscle: While sitting in a steady chair, an elastic loop should be wrapped around the ankles. The elastic loop should be stretched with one leg while keeping the other foot firmly rooted to the ground. The lifted foot should slowly come down to the normal position. The same act should be repeated for 4-5 times.
- Improving balance: An elastic loop should be tied to one leg of a table and the other end of the loop should be tied to one ankle. The table should be held on for maintaining balance. Maintaining an erect position, the tied up ankle should be stretched sideways. The position should be maintained for 3-5 seconds to return back to normal standing position.
I'm having pain in my back. Is it bcz you had wkedout or bcz of sum other resn. My age is 23 nd hght is 5'7. So wat should I do nw, i'm having pain in my back today.
I am 25 year old boy. I feel I am suffering from diabetes. I have knee pain since 1 year. Two weeks letter my BLOOD SUGAR was 173 fasting. I am not feeling freshness every time. What should I do?
My bones are paining very much and there is severe pain in joints. Also there is more hair fall. Please suggest me some home remedies.
Osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee is a severe joint problem, that has become highly prevalent in India. It is a major cause of lack of mobility, particularly among women. Currently, total knee replacement (TKR) surgery is a common solution for OA knee. However, there are risks associated with it. Surgeries for knee OA often throw up mixed results. Sometimes, TKR leaves patients with unresolved pain and loss of function for long periods. Now, however, doctors in USA have come up with the Bionicare Knee System which works by sending therapeutic electrical currents to the joint with an un-loader brace, that reduces pain and improves overall health of the joint. This is the most thoroughly researched, clinically proven, non invasive, non-drug alternative for the treatment of the knee.
5 benefits of using this treatment:
1. Effective pain relief
2. Non surgical, non-invasive and non-drug treatment
3. No adverse effects
4. Decreases dependency on painkillers
5. Improves function and quality of life
My recommendation to patients who have chronic knee issues, knee injuries, knee pain etc (particularly if doctors have suggested you surgeries for the same), is to try this treatment instead.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.